Welcome to Gaia! ::

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 46!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
KinkyRice
Yeah, or how about an art contest, so you can get free art o 3o
s u g a r . . .
lol you took the words right out of my mouth heh i was just talking with Ms. Rainbow about making a tektek to have an birthday art contest for ~ thank you! do you like to draw or know anyone who might be interested? emotion_kirakira
User Image

Snack

p3Blossom

No, not at the moment, just do alot of advertising in the forums, oh and what about a signs contest? Like fan signs for the quest thread

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 281!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
they were on sale a while back and with the Barnes and Noble member card it was another 25% off so I came out good! I worked and saved a whole year smile Literally, every penny went in my bucket hiding in my closet lol I can use it for textbooks and lit assignments without having to lug it all around when school starts again
s u g a r . . .
dang you did hella good lol if i go back to work thats different on my bucket list, even though i dont know how to draw well redface
User Image

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1293!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
KinkyRice
No, not at the moment, just do alot of advertising in the forums, oh and what about a signs contest? Like fan signs for the quest thread
s u g a r . . .
ooOo yeah i forgot about them, thats awesome i can collage them together to afterward to make it into a birthday card as well thank you emotion_yatta
User Image

Team Rainbow generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 551!

p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
they were on sale a while back and with the Barnes and Noble member card it was another 25% off so I came out good! I worked and saved a whole year smile Literally, every penny went in my bucket hiding in my closet lol I can use it for textbooks and lit assignments without having to lug it all around when school starts again
s u g a r . . .
dang you did hella good lol if i go back to work thats different on my bucket list, even though i dont know how to draw well redface
User Image
back on pc now lol I have to learn how to use it or I'm so lost razz

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1358!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
eek you were on your tablet earlier when posting here? man they are so kew & i feel so left in the past lawl blaugh
User Image
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
eek you were on your tablet earlier when posting here? man they are so kew & i feel so left in the past lawl blaugh
User Image
I don't think I can copy and paste on it so that's why my posts weren't in color >.< but yes Ma'am smile

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 900!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
I don't think I can copy and paste on it so that's why my posts weren't in color >.< but yes Ma'am smile
Team Rainbow
Thank you again...so so so much..
s u g a r . . .
there's probably a way to do so dont worry soon enough you'll know it front and backwards 3nodding
& your welcome now you have the necklace n' matching belt emotion_yatta
User Image

Team Rainbow generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 787!

p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
Team Rainbow
Thank you again...so so so much..
s u g a r . . .
there's probably a way to do so dont worry soon enough you'll know it front and backwards 3nodding
& your welcome now you have the necklace n' matching belt emotion_yatta
User Image
lol thank you for having faith in me razz

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 963!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
lol everyone learns in different ways, are you good at reading instructions/directions? & i almost forgot that tektek i was talking about last night...
for you the ultimate rainbow avi, i also made you a flob emotion_yatta
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there are a few different eyes & lips that i couldnt choose from but i know you like purple too so i figured i go with that one, you could always click edit it to see my other picks emotion_kirakira
*goes to get your flob*
User Image
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
lol everyone learns in different ways, are you good at reading instructions/directions? & i almost forgot that tektek i was talking about last night...
for you the ultimate rainbow avi, i also made you a flob emotion_yatta
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there are a few different eyes & lips that i couldnt choose from but i know you like purple too so i figured i go with that one, you could always click edit it to see my other picks emotion_kirakira
*goes to get your flob*
User Image
Oh my gosh she's gorgeous!!!!! thank you!

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 911!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
your welcome & here are some flobs/post layouts for you too emotion_kirakira
User Image
User Image
User Image

T a s t e Team Rainbow . . .
[size=20][i][color=#ff0000]T[/color] [color=#ec3612]a[/color] [color=#da6924]s[/color] [color=#c89836]t[/color] [color=#b6c048]e[/color] [color=#a3df5b]T[/color][color=#9aeb64]e[/color][color=#91f46d]a[/color][color=#88fa76]m[/color] [color=#76fe88]R[/color][color=#6dfc91]a[/color][color=#64f79a]i[/color][color=#5beea3]n[/color][color=#51e3ad]b[/color][color=#48d6b6]o[/color][color=#3fc6bf]w[/color] [color=#2d9fd1].[/color] [color=#1b71e3].[/color] [color=#093ef5].[/color][/i][/size]

User Image
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
your welcome & here are some flobs/post layouts for you too emotion_kirakira
User Image
User Image
User Image

[size=20][i][color=#ff0000]T[/color] [color=#ec3612]a[/color] [color=#da6924]s[/color] [color=#c89836]t[/color] [color=#b6c048]e[/color] [color=#a3df5b]T[/color][color=#9aeb64]e[/color][color=#91f46d]a[/color][color=#88fa76]m[/color] [color=#76fe88]R[/color][color=#6dfc91]a[/color][color=#64f79a]i[/color][color=#5beea3]n[/color][color=#51e3ad]b[/color][color=#48d6b6]o[/color][color=#3fc6bf]w[/color] [color=#2d9fd1].[/color] [color=#1b71e3].[/color] [color=#093ef5].[/color][/i][/size]

User Image
*dies* YOU...are a goddess...THANK YOU! Thank you! thank YOU!

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
MurasakiYosei
xRyuChan27
maymaylove
C a r a h R o s e
KinkyRice
Tsumetai Shinzo
s u g a r . . .

The contest sounds fun as does the 'refer a friend'.

And your birthday is coming up! Yay!

Team Rainbow generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1743!

Whaatttt? It's awesome!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas