Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
p3Blossom
MurasakiYosei
I understand those sad Mine aren't at the tossing point but I've done that. In 2007 my meds overdosed and gave me extreme migraines and extreme nausea and dialated my eyes past anything doctors had ever seen. I was sitting in my room with the light out, window blacked out at night, all lights out in the house, door shut with blanket at the bottom, wearing my mom's sunglasses and I could still see everything as bright as day. That was just the beginning. Like the kill the ER doctor. Wanted to send me home that night while the drunk was literally partying with her friends and I heard him offer her to stay the night. Not a good time ^_^ lol and more than you asked for
s u g a r . . .
i don't like the fact that they think their job is only when their on the clock getting paid for it (well not all but alot) its like common you job is having peoples lives literally in your hands & most just dont care like that stare
anyways speaking about migraines this one over here should be getting to bed soon or else he'll get one so let me finish setting up some birthday contests & hit the hay but ill tty2morro emotion_zzz
User Image

Sleep well ^_^

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
MurasakiYosei
Sleep well ^_^
s u g a r . . .
thank you & you too when you do
& if your still going to stay up this charity/quest thread is given 15k for 100 bumps emotion_awesome
User Image
User Image
Good morning Miss Blossom!
and thank you again emotion_bigheart

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
User Image
s u g a r . . .
gmorning & wow really early morning that is too lol i just woke up n' cooked breakfast/made coffee logged on to see whats sup, i need to go grocery shopping today...so how ru? emotion_kirakira
User Image

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 922!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
MurasakiYosei
xRyuChan27
maymaylove
C a r a h R o s e
KinkyRice
Tsumetai Shinzo
s u g a r . . .
For my upcoming birthday i would like to start off with the contest below! I am also thinking of a Refer a Friend kind of contest as well but dont know how about to do it so any suggestions please fill free to post. I talked with another friend about if we could all come together whenever convenient too most to town or parking lot to take a screen shot on the 5th & i'll turn it into a birthday card whee
RNG generate a random number from 1-2000 & 1st one to get a 8, 5, 82, or 1982 wins a User Image
please NO BUMPing when doing this contest keep it to chat purpose of this game is to make friends emotion_yatta
& please edit the post if you get one of those numbers & quote me so that i can confirm n' send you the gift
emotion_awesome
User Image
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
User Image
s u g a r . . .
gmorning & wow really early morning that is too lol i just woke up n' cooked breakfast/made coffee logged on to see whats sup, i need to go grocery shopping today...so how ru? emotion_kirakira
User Image
good just irritated lol I like the ideas for your contest!

Snack

Sounds like a lot of fun ^u^

maymaylove generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1530!

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

p3Blossom

Cool~

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1129!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
awe irritated? what happened? sorry for the delay i was reading wiki on the black dahlia was curious when i was tekteking & wanted to know more about the item emotion_0A0
User Image

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1231!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
KinkyRice
Sounds like a lot of fun ^u^
maymaylove
Cool~
s u g a r . . .
sweet im glad you 2 like it please help me come up with more ideas birthday contest related, lol this ones a milestone for me, but i want it to be a fun event for everyone else as well 4laugh
atm working on a birthday tektek for people to draw as a contest if you know anyone who likes to draw please let them know as well emotion_kirakira
User Image
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
awe irritated? what happened? sorry for the delay i was reading wiki on the black dahlia was curious when i was tekteking & wanted to know more about the item emotion_0A0
User Image
lol I saved up my money and bought myself a NOOK tablet and it's harder than I thought

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 508!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
lol I saved up my money and bought myself a NOOK tablet and it's harder than I thought
s u g a r . . .
emotion_jawdrop omg congratz im so jealous of you lol & dont worry im not good with reading directions so i just end up pressing all the buttons or whatever to see what they all do & what not you'll soon get it emotion_awesome
User Image

Snack

p3Blossom

Yeah, or how about an art contest, so you can get free art o 3o
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
emotion_jawdrop omg congratz im so jealous of you lol & dont worry im not good with reading directions so i just end up pressing all the buttons or whatever to see what they all do & what not you'll soon get it emotion_awesome
User Image
they were on sale a while back and withe the Barnes and Noble member card it was another 25% off so I came out good! I worked and saved a whole year smile Literally, every penny went in my bucket hiding in my closet lol I can use it for textbooks and lit assignments without having to lug it all around when school starts again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff