Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
MurasakiYosei
I can see the red and pink ^_^ It's the orange and yellow Gaia has picked out on here. They blend in with the white/grey of the site. Haha I'm keeping her on her toes! razz
s u g a r . . .
thats messed up they should make them darker shades emotion_donotwant
& yes yes thank you thats what i need esp. from my friends emotion_brofist
User Image

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
ah! then yes Ma'am. You just tell me what you would like me to do smile
but now..I have to get to bed lol Night everyone!
s u g a r . . .
yay this will be fun please tell me what you think of them whee
1st one will be RNG of 8, 5, 82, & 1982 roll 1-2000 for my birthday 4laugh
whats yours btw so i can add it to the front page?
User Image

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
p3Blossom
MurasakiYosei
I can see the red and pink ^_^ It's the orange and yellow Gaia has picked out on here. They blend in with the white/grey of the site. Haha I'm keeping her on her toes! razz
s u g a r . . .
thats messed up they should make them darker shades emotion_donotwant
& yes yes thank you thats what i need esp. from my friends emotion_brofist
User Image

This last winter I wanted to do my avi all in white but when I took her to towns, no matter the time of day, she kept blending in! All the snow on the ground made her disappear so I changed her to something blue and it worked better. Gaia and their colors!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
MurasakiYosei
This last winter I wanted to do my avi all in white but when I took her to towns, no matter the time of day, she kept blending in! All the snow on the ground made her disappear so I changed her to something blue and it worked better. Gaia and their colors!
s u g a r . . .
lol that sounds fun like a ninja irl emotion_awesome
& we should do that for my birthday too plan everyone to be on at a certain time in town or parking lot to take a screen shot whee
User Image

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
p3Blossom
MurasakiYosei
s u g a r . . .
lol that sounds fun like a ninja irl emotion_awesome
& we should do that for my birthday too plan everyone to be on at a certain time in town or parking lot to take a screen shot whee
User Image

That does sound fun eek haha you'll be sitting with your back facing everyone, all in white, and suddenly turn around "HEY what's up?!" and the room screams lol I can see that xd

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
MurasakiYosei
That does sound fun eek haha you'll be sitting with your back facing everyone, all in white, and suddenly turn around "HEY what's up?!" and the room screams lol I can see that xd
s u g a r . . .
LOL i can totally see that blaugh
so what was up with the whole gif thing? was it hard to see?
exclaim did you notice your bumper banner isnt linked?
User Image

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
p3Blossom
MurasakiYosei
s u g a r . . .
LOL i can totally see that blaugh
so what was up with the whole gif thing? was it hard to see?
exclaim did you notice your bumper banner isnt linked?
User Image

I just know I'll get tired of the flashing very fast and I don't know how to do banners so I won't be able to turn it off in the future.

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
MurasakiYosei
I just know I'll get tired of the flashing very fast and I don't know how to do banners so I won't be able to turn it off in the future.
s u g a r . . .
oic yeah thats true it would get irritating after awhile, better safe then sorry, & did you see what was meant by your broken or no link to the banner? redface
User Image

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
p3Blossom
MurasakiYosei
s u g a r . . .
oic yeah thats true it would get irritating after awhile, better safe then sorry, & did you see what was meant by your broken or no link to the banner? redface
User Image

Yeah, I tested it out first by copying and pasting the link further down in the "Post a Reply" and then doing the "Preview". I first wanted to make sure I picked the right link sweatdrop and then I wanted to make sure it worked right. And it's showing everywhere I post too.

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
MurasakiYosei
Yeah, I tested it out first by copying and pasting the link further down in the "Post a Reply" and then doing the "Preview". I first wanted to make sure I picked the right link sweatdrop and then I wanted to make sure it worked right. And it's showing everywhere I post too.
s u g a r . . .
no i mean your BUMP for Hire's banner doesnt link to your thread in your signature sweatdrop
User Image

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
p3Blossom
MurasakiYosei
s u g a r . . .
no i mean your BUMP for Hire's banner doesnt link to your thread in your signature sweatdrop
User Image

GAH!!!! I completely forgot to do that!!!! Thank you for telling me. I've had a migraine for 2 months straight and today is he worst, family over too. Haha seems like I always have a medical excuse sweatdrop I'm definitely fixing that banner! surprised

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
MurasakiYosei
GAH!!!! I completely forgot to do that!!!! Thank you for telling me. I've had a migraine for 2 months straight and today is he worst, family over too. Haha seems like I always have a medical excuse sweatdrop I'm definitely fixing that banner! surprised
s u g a r . . .
575gg thanks for the booty gaia_gaiagold
emotion_bandaid & 2 months omg im sorry to hear, i know my hubby gets them where it makes him vomit all night long with cold sweats, light/sound sensitive, & i have to hold his temples gonk
User Image

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
p3Blossom
MurasakiYosei
s u g a r . . .
575gg thanks for the booty gaia_gaiagold
emotion_bandaid & 2 months omg im sorry to hear, i know my hubby gets them where it makes him vomit all night long with cold sweats, light/sound sensitive, & i have to hold his temples gonk
User Image

I understand those sad Mine aren't at the tossing point but I've done that. In 2007 my meds overdosed and gave me extreme migraines and extreme nausea and dialated my eyes past anything doctors had ever seen. I was sitting in my room with the light out, window blacked out at night, all lights out in the house, door shut with blanket at the bottom, wearing my mom's sunglasses and I could still see everything as bright as day. That was just the beginning. Like the kill the ER doctor. Wanted to send me home that night while the drunk was literally partying with her friends and I heard him offer her to stay the night. Not a good time ^_^ lol and more than you asked for

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
MurasakiYosei
I understand those sad Mine aren't at the tossing point but I've done that. In 2007 my meds overdosed and gave me extreme migraines and extreme nausea and dialated my eyes past anything doctors had ever seen. I was sitting in my room with the light out, window blacked out at night, all lights out in the house, door shut with blanket at the bottom, wearing my mom's sunglasses and I could still see everything as bright as day. That was just the beginning. Like the kill the ER doctor. Wanted to send me home that night while the drunk was literally partying with her friends and I heard him offer her to stay the night. Not a good time ^_^ lol and more than you asked for
s u g a r . . .
i don't like the fact that they think their job is only when their on the clock getting paid for it (well not all but alot) its like common you job is having peoples lives literally in your hands & most just dont care like that stare
anyways speaking about migraines this one over here should be getting to bed soon or else he'll get one so let me finish setting up some birthday contests & hit the hay but ill tty2morro emotion_zzz
User Image

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
s u g a r . . .
608gg booty grabbed buttercups tank is glowing gaia_gaiagold
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items