So guys.... which do you prefer?

iPhone/iApple 0.30666666666667 30.7% [ 23 ]
Android 0.52 52.0% [ 39 ]
Windows/Microsoft 0.026666666666667 2.7% [ 2 ]
Nokia 0.026666666666667 2.7% [ 2 ]
... cellphones? I don't have a cellphone... T____T;; 0.12 12.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]

Precious Treasure

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ώ ɇ ɭ ҫ ȏ ɱ ɇ x ʈ ӧ x ʇ ҕ ɘ x Ƀ ɾ σ ʈ ћ ə ɭ

... Welcome one and all to the ℛed-ℒight םistrict ░ ωhimsical ℬrothel~
          ... Give us plenty of <3 please!!

This brothel was made by a Gaia whore, for art whores.
          This thread is intertwine with the art brothel.

Originally the art brothel, I've decided to separate my quest and my business.
          To conduct business for my art, please visit the art brothel below.

User Image

tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. About the DoLL

I sell/create art for gold and items. I'm not one of those millionaire artists, but I hope to one day become one. This tail symbolizes greatness to me. Artists with skills is able to obtain it, or has one for show. I want to become a part of that. So I will work hard to obtain it! However, creating art is very time consuming. I cannot sell art alone, so I seek your donation. A little will be enough to win my gratitude.

tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Know Your DoLL

The Doll loves being bathe in gifts, items, and attention. These are key words in getting along with her, and what sort of expectation she may have from the thread. If you cannot give her your attention during your stay, please order elsewhere. She doesn't want to do art for those who won't appreciate HER and her art.

I cannot read minds, nor can I see your deepest feeling. So unless you express it, I won't know what is going through your head. Words were created for expression, especially through the internet when words are all we have. I'm not telling you to buy me a 6mil item. I'm telling you to show me that you've invested some time through reading my front page... and respect the things I've asked for.

► ► Today's fascination of Doll's is: share your own opinion in the thread~

Nothing.... Doll is too busy to update this little section, sorry :(

Precious Treasure

ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ʼ ș x Ϙ ʯ ɇ ȿ ʈ ȿ

Ultimate Quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ...... tab User Image
          .... tab Devil Tail
          ... OH MAH GAWD!! SISBERA!!! 2/12/14... she made my dream came true!
          tab tab tab tab Goal: 100mil It is obviously not even close to this amount anymore... oh, inflation, what are you doing? D:

Luxury Lucie Quest

User Image Luxury Lucie Bundle
          tab User Image Lovely Lucie
          tab User Image Lavish Lucie
          tab User Image Lamenting Lucie
          tab User Image Lulling Lucie
          tab User Image Luxurious Lucie

** going to open an auction for all these lovely and quite expensive items; not sure what I'll be offering... I'll think about that after I finish my commissions ;-;

2003 MCs Quest

User Image Mini Nitemare Wings
          tab Goal: Achieved; donated by Galactic Savior!!! heart Oh mah gawd... I'm dying.... *twitches on the ground, twitches*

User Image Mini Dark Red Nitemare Wings
          tab Goal: Achieved; donated by Galactic Savior!!! OUO

User Image Mini Angel Wings
          tab Goal: Achieved; brought for 74mil~

User Image Angelic Sash
          tab Goal: Achieved; donated by Rawfie!! 4laugh

User Image Angelic Scarf
          ... User Image
          tab Goal: 50mil

User Image Bunny Slippers
          ... User Image
          tab Goal: 250mil

.... I never thought I would be able to quest these, but I feel like I can finally lift those doubts and just try to quest them. I've always loved all of the 2003 MCs! Even with those recolors released left and right, nothing beats the originally sometimes.

Not only that, I've always been jealous of other people's minis or bunny slippers......... I think that's a show-tell signs that I should definitely quest for it. I didn't want to be too greedy in hopping into another item after I received this precious devil tail. I wanted to enjoy the lovely tail......... and I am still in honeymoon with it~ >///w///<

But yeah, time to have some other headdress to match it other than the horns! Mini Nitemare Wings is my first choice for that.

Next Quests

User Image Princess Azalea
          ... User Image
          tab Goal: 4.4mil

User Image Modern Miko
          ... Achieved! Donated by gummie_sourball!! Thank you! <33

User Image House of Manifold
          ... User Image
          tab Goal: 200mil

User Image Rapturous Descent
          ... User Image
          tab Goal: 200mil

User Image Sultry Sorcerous
          ... User Image
          tab Goal: 5.5mil

User Image Archangel's Wings
          ... User Image
          tab Goal: 280mil

User Image
          Lovely Lucie
          0k // 14mil
          User Image

User Image
          Her Raiding Majesty
          0k // 5.1mil
          User Image

User Image
          Celestial Emissary
          Achieved! Donated by GGP (Soul of the GGP)!! Thank you so much!

User Image
          Playful Succubus
          0k // 3.5mil
          User Image

User Image
          Kanoko's Dark Reflection
          0k // 2.1mil
          User Image

User Image
          Kanoko's Nightmares
          0k // 5mil
          User Image

User Image
          The Lovers
          0k // 850k
          User Image

User Image
          Inky Wisp
          0k // 350k
          User Image

User Image
          Inky Wisp
          0k // 350k
          User Image

User Image
          Rejected Olympics Team Bundle
          0k // 500k
          User Image

User Image
          Petit Cherie
          0k // 350k
          User Image

Precious Treasure

ȡ ȍ ɳ ɐ ʈ ȍ ɾ ʂ

... Thank you so much!

... For previous month's records, click here.
          ... Gifts are placed in my Whimsical Quest.

User Image
User Image
[NPC] P.U.G.

You Received: Pink Devil Tail
Message: Happy birthday. I thought you might want this one. :3

User Image - User Image
gummie_sourball
happy birthday heart
(Apr 08, 2014)

User Image 10k
Mother Birthday
(Apr 08, 2014)

User Image - User Image
SilentBreeze90
Lots of happiness and joy on your special day!
(Apr 08, 2014)

User Image - User Image
Anonymous
This would fit your avi <3
~The Lovely Bunni Anon~
(Apr 14, 2014)

User Image - User Image
Soul of the GGP
heart
(Apr 15, 2014)

User Image 3 mil
Keepsake Key
Thank you for the artsu!
(Apr 17, 2014)

You Received: Red Captain's Bolero
Message: Here's a little thanks for the art, which also happens to be my 100th avi art freebie. <3
Thanks again~!
(Apr 17, 2014)

User Image 5 mil
Keepsake Key
[RNG] Yaaaay, congrats!
(Apr 18, 2014)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Rawfie
(Apr 18, 2014)

You Received: Crossed Belts
Message: Here is a little gift for you. I hope you like it. I think it's so cute! Just like your avi!

User Image 5 mil
Frozen Chrysalis
(Apr 18, 2014)

You Received: Easter 2k14 Grab Bag
Happy Easter
-Siren
(Apr 18, 2014)

User Image - User Image
Anonymous
The ghosts of the damned cannot rest until you take this off my hands. Also, do you have any air freshener? Dead men may tell no tales, but they also don't shower either... ~Nightrunner
(Apr 18, 2014)

User Image - User Image
Anonymous
(Apr 18, 2014)

User Image - User Image
anonymous
(Apr 19, 2014)

Precious Treasure

Ƀ ɾ σ ʈ ћ ə ɭ ʼ ʂ x Ɍ μ ɭ ȅ ȿ

General Rules and Guidelines xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do not advertise.
              tab That's why there's a signature feature. For affiliate, please read the Link section at the bottom.
              We do not tolerate rudeness.
              tab If you post in here, be at your best behavior and be respectful to others.
              Minimize your quote-tower.
              tab You also don't have to quote me... I read every post and skim through every page.
              Image or Video Quoting Rule.
              tab If it's on the same page, please remove/spoiler it from your quote-post. It will help with the load time and scrolling... we see it, so either put it in spoilers or remove it. This applies if someone quoted before you. ONE of the same image per page. If you don't know how to do it, then remove ALL context in the quote and just quote the user.

Precious Treasure

ѡ ε ε қ ʟ ʏ x ț ɇ ʞ ț ɇ ʞ x Ͼ ό ᾐ ʇ ҽ ʂ ʇ

Rules:
          tab Point system can be found here.
          tab I want outfits, so work on dressing the avatar rather than its accessories or animal (unless that's the theme).
          tab Unlimited entries, go wild and crazy!! If you post it in the thread, I will add it here~ ;D
          tab It MUST link back to the tektek page.
          tab For my convenience, please group your entries in one post and just simply put them in a row for me.
          tab Do not remove any items below GOLD RING... so just add to the avatar.
          tab I am sensitive about my particular choice in yellow eyes-- try not to alternate it unless instructed.
          tab If you want to use a salon hair, use only the Long Braid Blonde (Lite), otherwise, go crazy with wigs~
          tab Feel free to add any items with the override option. Don't feel like you're restricted!
          tab Outfits I've made in the past, defining my style: photobucket
          tab Click the avatar on the left to get started!! ;D
          tab Post all entries in the thread!! I go through every page, so dun worry~~ ;3
          tab If you want to host a tektek contest through me, there are only two requirements: 1) No strangers 2) Ask.

Theme of the Week: Autumn/Duckie/Gogh Reed
          In-depth info: Must have a RUBBER Ducky to be judged on the Duckie theme. I guess autumn isn't the word for the theme, but more of cozy. I want some autumn colors as the theme from dark red/maroon, brown, and dark green; as well as a casual sort of wear that you'll see on the streets. A scarf, skirt with leggings, jacket, etc. As for the duckie theme, any of the Prize&Joy RUBBER ducky will do. From bath time to an adventure... you think of it, you can tektek it~ ;3

11/5/12: Added Gogh Reed to the field~~ I have two of them, have fun! ;D
          Hint: Avoid replacing any of the eye items. I don't take kindly to entries that alternates my eyes because I don't use any other ones... nor will I in a bit of time since I'm comfortable with the Compass-yellow eyes ^^;
          Prize: 10 points each.
          Ends on: Friday, November 23, 2012.

xxxEntriesxxxxxxxx

〖 Rawfie 〗

〖 Ace_Dragon013 〗
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

〖 SilentBreeze90 〗
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theme of the Week: White-haired Claus / Black-haired Claus
          In-depth info: Must have either the Limit Breaker white or Fallen King black hair AND varies blindfolds. I am not accepting any other types of wig. Click the avatar to the left to see all the hidden blindfolds. Do not remove any items below the studded collar. Yes, the horns, scars, and collar is a must-have. You may remove the collar if it doesn't work with the outfit though.

Claus is an OC of mine, and his character is under development. In general, he is arrogant and tends to be cruel with his blunt words, but once you can get pass all that, he can be quite passionate about the things he like.

A demon who is trapped in a magical mirror, he has the ability to travel through the dimension as he pleases. Usually found in his royal room (which is the mirror) which is decorated with pillows and drapes of deep, passionate colors such as wine red and deep purple. His clothing tends to run in the same path. Although he tends to be shirtless because he's really lazy and just simply wraps a sheet around his lower, he does like classy outfits such as collared or dressed shirts. He is an old demon and has lived long enough to see many eras; in this modern setting, he likes to sport the jackets and layers of clothing with loose-yet-tight jeans. The ability to blend in anywhere is his motto, but he stands out due to his charisma.

In case his profile is not open, this is where his avatar stands for the time being: link
          There's no invo with him, but you want a limitation or a borderline, use what I have above... after all, most the items are in my main xD;;
          Hint: No eyes, only blindfolds. No other types of wigs are permitted. I like shoes/boots that are not too small and looks manly on him. I really like the Mad Hatter smile item, hint hint wink wink. Blood permitted.
          Prize: 10 points each.
          Ends on: Monday, November 26, 2012.

xxxEntriesxxxxxxxx

〖 DoLL 〗
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

〖 Lady Ifrit 〗

〖 Rawfie 〗
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

〖 Ace_Dragon013 〗
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Precious Treasure

Ғ ʁ ϶ ϶ ѣ ΐ ϵ

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Milestone Pages

For every 10th page, RNG will pick someone to receive 1 point.
          For every 50th page, RNG will pick someone to receive 3 points.
          For every 100th page, RNG will pick someone to receive 5 points.
          For every 500th page, RNG will pick someone to receive 10 points.

► For information about the point system, visit here.
          tab ↪ Page hoggers will forfeit their winning chance. Quote-conversations are fine, but bumps and emotes are not. One line sentences that doesn't hold any meaning/purpose other than consume a post are considered page-hogging <_<;;

Precious Treasure

Ȝ ҳ ʗ ʮ ɑ η ɠ є x Ƀ α η η έ я

... Please make sure you have my banner in your thread before posting yours.

... You are asking me for an affiliate,
          ... it's common courtesy that you should already have my banner without me asking.
          I accept all affy, so no need to ask for permission ;3

PMs will be ignored. Post the banner + code in the thread.
          Strictly 200x40 banners only... unless I feel like advertising with a bigger one <<; Otherwise, it will be turned into a link with your thread title.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81720391/][img]http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt171/LCD_Production/gaia/banner/dtail-quest-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image User Image User Image

Other banners shall start here. →
          User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
          User ImageUser ImageUser Image
          User ImageUser ImageUser Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Poptart Comment Quest Thread
          Rawfie's Quest Thread

Shy Phantom

bump biggrin heart

Lunatic

16,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Good luck bumpeh~

Questionable Man-Lover

emotion_bigheart