Welcome to Gaia! ::

doll178
Do you want to earn 1000 everyday? And in a month ull earn 30000 like me? Ill tell you how!!
1-Press the daily chance everytime it comes up!
2-Vote and post at the forums here!
3-Write the journal
4-buy cheap things at the marketplace(atleast 10 gold only!)
5-Read the rest at my journal..hehehe whee wink wink wink

Thanx! I know ull be rich as me now! I have 991265 now!
That means it has taken you nearly 3 years to get that.... I have made quadruple that in the last year and a half. xp
Maybe you should rethink your plan and offer a better one to others that gets them more gold... >.> I know plenty of decent ways if you want tips.

Wheezing Lunatic

so uhh.. free cash shop items? how do i get them?
XxKasai_fire_paladinxX
so uhh.. free cash shop items? how do i get them?

TheMom is here for a bit.
charity is on hold for now. You can still submit application to Blovem Reincarnated.
see rules for pre-hacked charity on page 2

Wheezing Lunatic

so basically i have to send a form?
Not really a form, just a PM. 3nodding How formy or creative or whiny it is I guess depends on you.
I want to send mine later. It wouldn't be fair to pressure the dad when he just got hacked.
sounds good, fumoffu. that way, you can perfect your 5 paragragh persuasive essay. rofl
I'll even proofread and help you edit and polish, if you want. I'm a helpful mommy sometimes.
I have the first two paragraphs, and I haven't forgotten my thesis statement since it is a persuasive essay. (I am serious) so when I am done, you can proof read it if you would like. ^^
Hi I'm midnightmagic71, and this morning when I signed on, everything was gone; money, clothes, items, and even the orpahn presents! I would be very grateful if you helped me build up my account. Look at my profile for details.

ps.all donaters will be greatly recognized and sent a personalized letter from me biggrin
It is obvious because you have no comments, friends or anything of the like, and you clearly hid the part that says how long you have been a member of gaia because you just created that profile for the sole purpose of scamming.

Do not ruin gaia for others because you cannot find a better way to earn gold. If you want tips, I can give plenty, but scamming is not on it. If you want help, just ask, but lying will get you no sympathy with me or a good majority of gaians.
ish fumoffu
I have the first two paragraphs, and I haven't forgotten my thesis statement since it is a persuasive essay. (I am serious) so when I am done, you can proof read it if you would like. ^^

woah. eek
My thesis statement would be something like this:
Cashshop item giveaways are a very controversial subect; some people are for them, some people are against them, and some people have jobs and just don't have time for websites like Gaia. rofl
It's my thesis statement for every essay since high school. (I hate essay writing, but am very good at it) I do alot of tutoring and would be happy to help you if you want. 3nodding
bandaidd
ish fumoffu

woah. eek
Cashshop item giveaways are a very controversial subect; some people are for them, some people are against them, and some people have jobs and just don't have time for websites like Gaia. rofl
It's my thesis statement for every essay since high school. (I hate essay writing, but am very good at it) I do alot of tutoring and would be happy to help you if you want. 3nodding
When I have it done, it is so going to you for help. ^^ I am taking my time though. sorry.
ish fumoffu
bandaidd
ish fumoffu

woah. eek
When I have it done, it is so going to you for help. ^^ I am taking my time though. sorry.

Taking your time is always a good idea. No one really likes assigned writing, unless you are being creative and having fun with it. That kind of makes it funner to read too, hint hint.
PS. I REALLY like your avi today. xd
bandaidd
ish fumoffu
bandaidd
ish fumoffu

woah. eek

Taking your time is always a good idea. No one really likes assigned writing, unless you are being creative and having fun with it. That kind of makes it funner to read too, hint hint.
Thank you. ^^ It isn't random stuff anymore. ^^
ish fumoffu
bandaidd
ish fumoffu
bandaidd
ish fumoffu

woah. eek

Thank you. ^^ It isn't random stuff anymore. ^^

Is it your birthday? eek (peeked at profile)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff