Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Banners and art on page one created by DefauIt.
Banners on page two created by Ms Sharra. Art on page two created by Gerbiie.

Welcome to the 11th Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event where we get nude for charity!

The aim of this Event:

We will strive to make our avatars as financially-nude as possible, putting aside our material/pixel possessions for two full weeks in hopes of getting kind Gaians to sponsor us for a cause not our own but rather for someone else.
Think of it like a Jog-a-Thon, but we'll be nude for a number of days instead of running laps around a track.

Brief History:
The Nudity Event started out back in 2004 as the 14-Day Famine. For 2 weeks, all but one item was removed from avatars to raise gold for charities and quests.
AkibeJosephus, whom was involved in the first 2, took over to host the 3rd event and renamed it The Sponsored Nudity Gig.
Akibe tried to start up the 4th event, but it died while she was away on holiday.
In 2007, for the 5th event hosted by Akibe again, they raised 3.7 million gold, and it still holds the known record of 180 nudists!
FragileWings_Ele took over for the 6th one after Akibe had stepped back for her own sanity, and they raised 8.2 million gold.
Akibe hosted once again for the 7th Nudity event in 2009 when the event was spotlighted, and we got immensely flooded with people. Even more gold was raised that year - 11.9 million gold!
2010's event had OtherWorldShukumei as host to let Akibe deal with her mod duties. Sponsors tripled our original goal to a ground-breaking 38 million gold!
OWS returned as host for the 2011's event with the help of Prostiboots, and we earned 56 million gold!

Last year's event was hosted by -Technicolored Unicorns- and for our 10th run, we've beaten records yet again when we raised over 84 million gold! eek

OWS and Hope will be hosting this year!
We have a few changes this year, and we hope you all like them!

When it all comes off:
July 14th-27th
Save the date! We'll being stripping down then!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Currently raising: 64,234,614 gold!
We are aiming for 100 million gold this year. Yeah, we're crazy, and you know it!
User ImageUser Image

Thread Admins/Hosts:
(Obey or Else)
☼ OtherWorldShukumei
☼ Senorita Hope

Thread Mods:
(Thread Police)
♥ -Technicolored Unicorns-
♥ YamiTyger

Stalkers:
(Keep track of your event progress)
♦ DefauIt
♦ edokitty
♦ KinkyRice
♦ Mighty chicken lady
♦ Nainai Kagoyuchi
♦ Pastasallad
♦ PukeFacedFreak
(Also OWS, Hope, and Yami)

~~~~~~~~

The Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event Guild
Join if you want even more updates! ('Cause if you're a nudist, you'll need to join anyway.)

~~~~~~~~

If you haven't missed any days in the event, you can start to put stuff back on Saturday at 9pm your time! Do not change any earlier than that. If you've missed some days, you'll have to wait, but not for long. 1 missed day can change on the 28th, 2 days can change on the 29th, etc.

~~~~~~~~~

PM Templates!

Rules to sending PM asking for sponsorships:
1. DO NOT send this PM to your sponsors until you have completed the event (and your owed days).
2. Of course, be polite and courteous. This PM is only a guideline that includes general information. You don't have to follow it word for word.
3. If a sponsor does not respond/send a trade within 3 days of you sending the PM (or completing the event), PM the host mule, TGSNE2, and we will try to work it out.
4. If you had any sponsorship incentives, be sure to include information about them in this PM if you haven't already.

DO NOT PM THESE SPONSORS!
They know about the event, are sponsoring a lot of people, waiting to send sponsorships as owed days are completed, and/or are fully aware of the contents of the PM. You may contact them about incentives, but please do not send them the "gimme sponsorship" PM(s). They don't want a flood in their Inboxes, you know?
anserine
edokitty
OtherWorldShukumei
Senorita Hope
violettheory
xx I met my fate xx
Your_Destiny_Awaits

Do not click on this until you've read the PM rules and the list above.
PM if they have not yet sent/completed trade:
Dear __________

I am happy to report that I have completed the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event.

According to my form, you offered to sponsor me _____ gold.

Please send this gold to me and/or complete the trade ASAP, I will collect it everything and pass it on to the people I am stripping for.

With the help of you, and my other sponsors, I have raised a total of _______ gold for _________. I would like you thank you for sponsoring me, because I know the people I did this for will be thrilled with the donations they receive.

If you have any questions or problems then let me or the Event mule, TGSNE2, know so they can be dealt with quickly and easily. :smile:

Once again, thank you for your support.

PM if they have completed trade:
Dear __________

I am happy to report that I have completed the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event.

Thank you for completing your end of the trade for the sponsorship!

With the help of you, and my other sponsors, I have raised a total of _______ gold for _________. I would like you thank you for sponsoring me, because I know the people I did this for will be thrilled with the gold they receive.

If you have any questions or problems then let me or the Event mule, TGSNE2, know so they can be dealt with quickly and easily :smile:

Once again, thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~

User Image
Intro | Rules | How to Be a Nudist | How to Be a Sponsor | Wanted | Nudist List A-L | Nudist List M-Z |
Contests | FAQ | White/Black List | Banners | Affiliates | Nudist Goodies |
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O |
Nudist Forms P-R | Nudist Forms S-T | Nudist Forms U-W | Nudist Forms X-Z
User Image

I can't STRESS how important it is for you to read these and understand. But I can stress that if you are caught breaking any of these rules (some more severe than others), you may be removed from the event (whether you're going nude or not) or possibly reported.

► Above all, you must follow Gaia's ToS and Rules & Guidelists. I shouldn't have to add any of those rules to this thread's rules, so be aware of them, as you will be reported if caught breaking any of them.

► Whether you want to be a Nudist or a Sponsor (or both), you must read over the How To sections for them. They include detailed instructions and rules that you will need to know if you participate in the event.

► Please do not join the event if you cannot commit to it. This includes not joining if you can't be nude and online for 2 weeks or if you sponsor someone and can't give them what they earned. The event requires a lot of dedication, and when you make a promise and can't keep it, we are sad.

DO NOT BEG. For anything, sponsors, nudists, items, donations! It's incredibly rude and will not be tolerated.

Do not change your username without letting us know. PM TGSNE2 if you do. It is an extreme headache to chase people down if they don't give us an update. Even if you're a sponsor, let us know. If we find out, I'll make a big scene about it in the thread, okay?

Do not quote entire posts from the front page. Do not stretch a page - including keeping quote towers down (rule of thumb is around 5).

► Keep the bumping to a minimum. Bumping is meant to bring a thread to the front page of the forum so wanderers might see it. Scattered bumps here or there are fine, just don't sit there and fill up a page with bumps because no one's chatting.

► When filling out a form (nudist, sponsor, or wanted), please do not use a post style/format. This is just more info that has to be edited out, and it's rather time consuming. And DON'T USE TINYURL LINKS!

Do not post your form more than once unless you are asked to. We do not update the thread everyday; someone will get to it. To see how far we've gotten on updates, see the top of the next page.

► It's great to thank those who are nuding for or sponsoring you, but if you quote any forms, please make sure to remove the size 18, colored coding/format (this would be the "header" of the form) from the quote so hosts can more easily discern what forms need to be added.

Do not bring outside drama into the thread. If you're having issues with another participant that is not a result of the event, please leave it in PMs or somewhere else.

► If you see TGNSE2 start to quote forms and accept them, it means we're going through an update. Please avoid posting any forms until we're done. If you post one during that time, it is very likely that your form will be missed in that sea of quoting.

► Rules are subject to change without notice, so please check on this post every now and again. In addition, there are some unwritten rules that must be dealt with on a case-by-case basis - if we tell you something, and it's not on the front page, it's one of those.

User Image
Intro | Rules | How to Be a Nudist | How to Be a Sponsor | Wanted | Nudist List A-L | Nudist List M-Z |
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O |
User Image

So you want to go nude for a charity or quest? Then this is the post you need to look over!
You'll be stripping down to your undergarments and staying that way for 14 days. Think you can handle the pressure of not putting anything else on during those famished 2 weeks? If you can, you'll get to earn the sponsorships (gold / items) that you collected, and happily hand them over to the charity or quest of your choice!

We are no longer accepting any new Nudist forms.

Step-by-step ( in a nutshell ):
    ♥ Find a charity or quest thread that you want to support and ask their permission if you can go nude for them. ( Make sure the thread doesn't already have its max number of nudists. See affiliates post. )
    ♦ Then, you fill out the form at the bottom of this post with your info and the charity / quest you're going nude for.
    ♥ If you need to add something to your form, you can edit it until it is quoted during the update process. After it's been updated, you must make a new post that catches the host's attention (big/colored words - not quoting the mule).
    ♦ See if your form is accepted or not ( TGSNE2 will quote all forms, and thread updates can be found at the top of page 2 ).
    ♥ Wait for other Gaians to come by and fill out a sponsorship form to give you gold / items.
    ♦ You can put advertisements in your sig, thread, profile, etc and / or add an incentive to try to get people to sponsor you even more.
    ♥ When the event starts July 14st, you strip down to the designated undergarments for 14 full days, and post at least once a day.
    ♦ Once the event is over on the 28th ( or when you've completed owed days ), you collect the gold / items from your sponsors.
    ♥ Then you hand over your earnings to the charity/quest you went nude for.
    ♦ But don't stop reading! For more refined details, continue to read this post, browse the FAQ post towards the bottom of the page, and check out a simplified Advanced Nudity Guide.

The main thing is that you have to be nude and posting all 14 days of the event. No point if you strip and never log on. You need to be active. Miss too many days due to non-nudity ( wearing items you're not supposed to ) or because you don't post, and you might be removed from the event.

To be a Nudist, you must:
  • You must have been registered on Gaia for at least one month to apply. This is only to ensure that every nudist knows their way around the site by now, and they won't get lost in the workings of the site itself ( trading, PMs, posting, etc ).
  • You'll need to join the guild. During the event, you'll be posting there to confirm activity ( details below ), and we'll be sending out announcements to let you know what's going on.
  • During the event, you will need to allow users to view your equipped list. This is to ensure that Stalkers can verify that you are wearing the correct undergarments. Please ask if you do not know how to change this feature.

Items you are allowed to wear:
Changed! Please read!
  • For the first week, you can only wear the Default Gray Underwear. Males with the Boxers/Underwear and females with the Bra and Underwear. You must not have any items equipped. This is the truly "naked" of Gaia.
  • For the second week, you can wear any "cheap" undergarments from a gold store - less than 2k. Anything Cash-only doesn't count, but you can now wear undergarments that you can buy from an NPC shop. For the new "Official" okay to wear list, see here ( not listed, but it includes Default underwear ) .

Those are the only items you are allowed to wear. No Dancer Bottoms, no Spirited Boxers, no expensive sexy negligee, no NPC underwear, no swimwear. The point of the event is to strip down "financially" as well as "physically". Parading around with a skimpy Alruna Rose pose ( although it has more nudity than the undergarments listed ) will not qualify you for the event. Including but not limited to, you cannot wear accessories of any kind (glasses, jewelry, etc), tattoos, wigs, equippable eyes, and non-human skins ( you're welcome to use a mule if you do not want to remove your special skin ).

You MUST click on this spoiler and read through all of this extra information. Again, there is a lot to read, and some of it you'll figure out as we go, but to get to the form to fill out, you have to click the spoiler anyway. If you don't read this, we'll probably notice.

Picking out a Charity or Quest to go Nude for:
  • Find a Charity or Quest that you want to go nude for. It can be a place that you frequent, a worthy thread that you run across, or you can look over the Wanted post to see if a thread needs a nudist.
  • The thread you want to support cannot be your own. If you have access to the account that runs the charity or quest, and especially if you have access to the thread's gold, you cannot apply to be the nudist. If you are a thread mod, and help out with other things, you can apply though.
  • All threads must be at least one month old and have 10 pages before you can apply to be its nudist (if it's not a month old yet, just wait to submit the form until it qualifies). The thread must also stay active before and during the event ( See FAQ for "specifics" on activeness ). If the thread closes or becomes inactive, you'll have to find a new thread to go nude for.
  • You must ask the thread owner for permission to go nude for them! If they don't know about the event, link and explain it to them. Click here for a message that you can copy and paste that has the necessary information. At some point, you must get us proof that the thread owner is okay with you going nude for them. Please add it to your form or PM TGSNE2. It can be a link / screenshot to a post where they said okay, a screenshot of a PM where they said okay, or we'll need the thread owner to PM TGSNE2 with their approval ( with your name ).
  • The only threads that don't require permission are those listed in the Wanted post.
  • If you add another thread to nude for later on, you MUST inform your current sponsors. If they were sponsoring you for a specific thread, it's not fair to cut that sponsorship in half if they only wanted it to go to the one thread.
  • You may go nude for more than one thread, but be realistic! ( We may set a limit eventually, but I haven't noticed much more than 5 per nudist. )
  • The thread you choose cannot have reached its max number of nudists. Charities are allowed 5 nudists, and Quests are allowed 3 nudists. You can see the threads and their nudists listed in the Affiliates post. If it's full, please pick a different thread.

To be considered Active during the event:
  • Remember that during this event, you'll need to be on Gaia as much as is humanly possible.
  • Rather than having Stalkers scour through your post history to make sure you've posted each day, we've got a Guild forum set up just to confirm your activity! During the 14 days of the event, you'll post in a thread in a specified sub-forum. It's a thread that only you will post in. You must post in it every day. Your designated Stalker will check in that thread to make sure you've posted. This way, your privacy will stay intact and the ease of verifying your activity will be, well, much easier. More information and link are forthcoming.
  • If you don't post in the aforementioned thread, you'll need to send your Stalker proof of activity on Gaia elsewhere. Did you post in the forum? Did you post in another guild? Running around in Towns or zOMG won't count as activity since we cannot verify it.
  • If you miss any days for whatever reason, you'll accumulate owed days. These owed days will be tacked onto the end of the event, and you'll need to remain nude and continue posting until the days are made up. Accumulate 7 owed days, and you will be removed from the event for inactivity; 50% is, after all, failing.

Other things you need to know:
  • Remember the thread rules. Follow ToS, be committed to the event, don't go changing your username, etc. But especially, DO NOT BEG! Don't beg for sponsorships. No one likes beggars. Use your signature or thread(s) if necessary.
  • You may offer incentives to increase your chances of getting sponsors:
    • You cannot do any "highest sponsorship gets" incentives.
    • You can give an incentive based on an amount that an individual person sponsors. i.e. x amount gets you this, x+ amount get you this.
    • You can give gold, items, arts, discounts, etc to your sponsors.
    • You can give all of the sponsors something or put them into a raffle for something.
    • You may do a raffle (or something like that) with more "prizes" based on a goal earned as a total collective, but you must include one starting item regardless of how much is earned.

• Be sure to put your correct timezone in your form. Check out the TimeZone Map to find yours based on Greenwich Mean Time. If you need more information, see the Advanced Timezone Guide. Because before the event starts, you'll need to post in the timezone verification thread.
  • When filling out the form, please be short and concise. Don't get greedy and max out our character limit per post. XP When making incentives, we need to know what people are getting and how much they need to sponsor. Includes samples if art is given, and a link to a thread you made in the guild's Nudity Resources would be ideal.

Nudist Form:
[size=18][color=red]I Am Going To Strip![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (yours)
[b]Timezone:[/b] (please post the one you are in, check the timezone map if you need help)
[b]Do you observe daylight savings time:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Charity/Quest helping:[/b] (which thread do you want to go nude for, include LINK)
[b]Permission[/b] (link to okay'd post or a screenshot ;; if not, get thread owner to PM the mule)
[b]Why did you choose them?[/b] (reason for picking them)
[b]What item will you miss the most?[/b] (let us know)
[b]Incentive:[/b] (if you want to make one)[/strike]

User Image
User Image

So you want to contribute gold and / or items for the cause? Then this is the post you want to read!

We will be accepting Sponsorship forms through the end of the event, July 27th.

How to Be a Sponsor ( in a nutshell ):
  • Read the thread rules first if you haven't! Even if you were invited or linked to this post, that's no excuse not to read a thread's rules.
  • Look over the list of nudists and find one that you want to give gold or items to. There's a list of them on this page, while the more detailed forms are on the second page
  • Then fill out the form at the bottom of this post with their info, your info, and how much you want to give them.
  • If you need to add something to your form, you can edit it until it is quoted during the update process. After it's been updated, you must make a new post that catches the host's attention (big/colored words - not quoting the mule) or PM TGSNE2.
  • See if your form is accepted or not ( TGSNE2 will quote all forms, and thread updates are shown at the top of page 2 ).
  • Nothing else is required of you until the event is over on July 28th. That is when you'll need to send the gold / items that you promised to the nudist(s) you chose.

Other Things You'll Need to Know:
  • Please think carefully before sponsoring. We will not be holding you at gun/knife point. It is solely your choice if you want to help someone out by sponsoring.
  • If you choose to help, you may sponsor as little or as much as you would like ( though please keep a note of who you are sponsoring and how much so that you keep it within a realistic limit that you can afford! ). We don't want anyone suddenly overwhelmed by how much they've offered out. It is great to help someone, but not to the point where you feel too much pressure to earn what you've promised.
  • You may browse through the nudist list and see if there's a nudist, quest, or charity that takes your fancy. Some nudists may also be offering incentives to sponsors so feel free to check them out, too.
  • Pledged sponsorships are to be sent to the nudist once the event is over ( and then the nudist gives the collected gold / items to the charity/quest ). You can send early, of course, at your own discretion but sponsorships are not due until the nudist has completed the 14 days of nudity. Be careful if you do send sponsorships early because there are cases of nudists being removed from the event, and if a trade was finished, we can't promise that the gold will get to where it needs to go.
  • If you believe you will not be around after the event or want to get your trade over with, you can also send your sponsorship to the event mule, TGSNE2. We will send the sponsorship(s) to the specified nudists at the appropriate time. If the nudist fails to complete the event, we will send your sponsorship back. This is not meant for all sponsors. Only do this if you know you won't be around, and you want to ensure that your sposnorship gets to the right person.
  • We will be keeping track of sponsors by including the thread page where they posted their sponsor form. This means you, the nudists, and the event moderators, will be able to double check information easily.
  • You cannot sponsor your own thread with your own funds. See FAQ for specifics or contact TGSNE2 for clarifications.
  • You can sponsor more than one nudist in one form, but be sure to clarify sponsorship amounts to each individual. Put them in alphabetical order please!

Sponsorship Form
[size=18][color=orange]I Would Like To Sponsor Someone![/color][/size]
[b]I would like to sponsor:[/b] (which nudist you want to give support to)
[b]I will sponsor them:[/b] (how much - total or per day?)

User Image
User Image

You want a nudist? You need more sponsors? That's what will be in this post!

We are no longer accepting any new Wanted forms.

If You Want a Nudist:
  • The form to ask for Nudists is at the bottom of this post. You'll need to fill it all out even if some of the info isn't used in this post once it's added.
  • Charities and Quests listed here shall be removed once they have one Nudist.

• In order to ask for a nudist for your thread, it must meet certain requirements to insure that it won't 'die' anytime around the event.
    If your thread does not meet the age and page requirements, wait to apply until it does.
    If you apply before it meets those requirements, your thread will be ineligible to receive any nudists
    (even if it will eventually meet the requirements).
      ► The thread must have been created by June 2nd, 2013 (6 weeks before the event starts.)
      ► The thread must be one month old and have at least 10 pages when the form is submitted.
      ► If it doesn't meet the requirements because it is a remake of an old thread... it might be accepted if the old thread does meet all the requirements ( post a link to it ) and the new thread is close to and will eventually meet the requirements before the event starts.
      ► The thread must remain active before and during the event ( See FAQ for "specifics" on activeness ), or it will be removed from the list.

• Each thread will have a limit to the number of nudists it is allowed to have. Charities can have up to 5 nudists, and Quests can have up to 3 nudists. The threads and those going nude for them are listed in the Affiliates post.
  • We will only allow up to 10 of each thread in this post to conserve space. If there are 10 or more Quest threads listed below, please wait until one is removed.
  • Put your thread up here at your own risk. Any threads listed in the Wanted post will not require the nudist to ask for your permission to nude for them.
  • For more information, including if you are considering incentives for your potential nudists and/or their sponsors, please see this guide.

Threads Looking for Nudists:
Quests: (0/10)

Charities: (0/10)
-None right now.

If You Need more Sponsors:
  • If a nudist is earning less than 25k and/or has only one sponsor, they will be put in the "Could Use More Sponsorships" list.
  • Once they have earned 25k in sponsors and gotten 2 different sponsors, they will be removed from the list.
  • We may up the amount as the event goes on.

Could Use More Sponsorships:

Wanted Form:
[strike][size=18][color=green]Please Support Me![/color][/size]
[b]Charity/Quest:[/b] (which thread do you want someone to go nude for)
[b]Do you meet the criteria?[/b] (Yes or No)
[b]Why should someone help you?[/b] (your reason)[/strike]

User Image
User Image

In these next two posts, you will find the list of nudists and the threads that they are nuding for. To see their form that includes information such as incentives, why they chose that thread(s), and their sponsors, see the second page.

A
Alec Ikiiki - Removed from the event.
Anserine - Poleklaws Quest Thread*
Aryanayushi - The Phoenix Charity*
Aurora Sunlight - CIawnie's Quest*

B
B0RG0RE - Wanderlust*
Beautifully Meaningful - Pixel Cravings Charity*
bekaboou - My Quest for Wings*
Blackgry - Questbusters!*
Blithard - Removed from the event.
bloodangel95 - н . є . ȧ . я . т - beat: A Charity* and TankChu Charity*
bumskate - Locke's Picnic Basket* and THAT just HAPPENED*

C
CharmedThree - My quest for wings*
Crowley the Crow - Kiss the Sky Charity* and Tiger's Den*

D
DarkIing - The Gaia Wish Foundation*
Dayuuum Mango - A TankChu Charity*
DefauIt - Eclectic Princess*, Gift Giving Paradise*, and The Gaia Wish Foundation*
DragonEnchantress - Removed from the event.

E
Edokitty - (G.I.F.T.) Gifting in Full Throttle*
Evil A - YamiTyger's Lil Black Book*

F
Freakinspazmonkeys - Gift Giving Paradise* and HeartBeat Charity*
Fleur-de-Floraison - A TankChu Charity*
Freaksrus - From Heavan Above*, Hop Skip Jump*, and Panda's Quest*
FrostyPeaches - Fool's Errand Charity*

G
Gopacksand - Removed from the event.

H
Hanasaur - Steamed, Fried n' Boiled*
Hannah Yeager - Flowers of Japan*
Hinata-chan1010 - A Cosplayer's Closet: A Quest*
Hollielillie - removed from event at request
Honor Courage Commitment - The Giveaway Guild*

I
I Red Panda I - new name, see PastaSalad
II Little China DoLL II - Rawfie's Quest Thread*
iquestforyou - Wish Upon a Meteor Shower*
iishlishky - The Cute and Cuddly Charity Guild*

J
Jeno135 - The Phoenix Charity*

K
Kakkara18 - Your Destiny Awaits: A Charity for Kitty Questers* and Kiss the Sky Charity*
Kiarra the Bard - removed from event at request
KinkyRice - The Crimson Apple*
Komerashi - lookatkimberly's Quest and The TankChu Charity*

L
Lady Xaulla - lookatkimberly's quest
laykein - Removed at request of nudist.
lilgemangel - Flowers of Japan*
LookAtKimberlyJoy - J.U.N.K Charity
Love Renewed - The Giveaway Guild*, The Cute and Cuddly Charity*, and The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild*

User Image
User Image

M
Madame Lee - removed from event at request
maddyj1995 - Your Destiny Awaits*
Misaki the Cute - Mz. Pink's Perfect Giftdom*
Ms Sharra - Fantasy's Gathering Joint Quest

N
Nainai Kagoyuchi - Brick by Brick*

O
OtherWorldShukumei - Alchemy Charity* and Mcl's Chicky Slippers Quest*

P
Pandafication - The Phoenix Charity*
PastaSallad - Tiger's Den*
Plasma Sound - Hardcore Donators Gift Giving Thread*
Poetic Wonderland - removed from event at request.
Pretty When I Cry - Dream Catcher Quest Thread*
PukeFacedFreak - GDIC*, Omnia Vincere*, & In Plain View*
PurpleLovr - Mint & Cream Dreams*

Q
quick_star_blossom - Devil Tail: Doll's Quest and Kiss the Sky Charity*

R

S
Samantha Bunny - BabyBani's Quest* and The Giveaway Guild*
Senorita Hope - DWAH*, N is for Nightmares*, and Yami Tyger's Lil Black Book*
Seopa - Gift Giving Paradise*
Sex With A Blender - DWAH
Shaizic - The Phoenix Charity*
Shanra the Dragon Bard - Hacked @ birth*
shiftin - My first quest thread
Shimmertits - Removed from event.
SilentBreeze90 - Doll's Devil Tail Quest*
-S i m p l y Nikki - Your destiny Awaits Charity*
Simply Spinks - Sunflowers :: A Joint Quest!* and An Angel's Quest*
Star_Suicide - Mad House* and Your Destiny Awaits Charity*
Stare at People - see Writes Haikus
Strawberri Stardust - got birthday?*
Sweet Sentiment - J.U.N.K.*

T
-Technicolored Unicorns- - PoleKlaw's Quest Thread* and Devil Tail ↻ Doll's Quest*
Tenko72 - A Crimson Quest*
TGSNE2 - Questing for my ALL TIME fav items*, yeahyeah! asq~*, and Aalyyve Wyyre's Quest Charity*
The Angelic Puppet - Removed from the event.
The Madlib Hatter - Pure Imagination and The Little Gift of Love

U

V
VeLannaC - G.I.F.T.* and A Tankchu Charity*
Viktorya Chuikova - Fleur-de-Floraison's Quest Thread*
Violet Rose28 - Disasters' Tip Jar* and Hinata-chan1010’s Most Wanted Quest Thread
violettheory - Sweet Sweets - a quest* & Kitten's Quest*

W
Winged Timberwolf - G.I.F.T.* and A Cosplayer's Closet: A Quest*
Writes Haikus (was Stare at People) - removed from event

X
xKOVAKtheWOLFx - Your Destiny Awaits*
xx I met my fate xx - The Badass Quest*

Y
YamiTyger - Angelic Nightmare Charity*, DWAH, Poleklaws Quest Thread*, and The Giveaway Guild*
Your_Best_Disaster - Gosh Gaining Gold Charity*, Getting Back on My Feet* and BabyxBecca's Quest!*
Your_Destiny_Awaits - THE Christmas Charity*

Z

User Image
User Image

Let's get some interest in posting and advertising for the thread with contests!
• Any gold or items donated to this mule account will go towards contest prizes.
• Winners for page prizes will be determined by RNG. No page hogging!
• Your first post in the thread cannot be a winning post.
• Remember the rules about bumping. Spammish posts will likely not be considered for contests.
• If you'd like to host a contest, PM TGSNE2! Be specific, but concise.
• Contests "hosted" by individuals may have specifics/rules not listed here. Ask them for details. If you win an individual's contest, please PM them to collect your winnings.

Page Contest

• No more!

RNG Contest
  • Generate a random number between 1 and 1,000.
  • No more than 2 RNG per day.
  • Posts of just "Try #1" and "Try #2" are considered spammish.
      ♦ Generate an 11 to win a 1.1k sponsorship from OtherWorldShukumei.
      ♦ Generate 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, or 1,000 to win a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE2.

Winners!
  • Random poster on pg10 won 1k - KinkyRice
  • Random poster on p25 won 2k - Shaizic
  • Random poster on p50 won 5k - Mokoni
  • SURPRISE! 7th post on p77 won 1k - edokitty
  • Random poster on p100 won 10k - Hinata-chan1010
  • Random poster on p111 won 1,111g - rebeljd
  • Random poster on p123 won 1,230g - Renais
  • Random poster on p150 won 5k - FrostyPeaches
  • Random poster on pa200 won 10k - PurpleLovr
  • SURPRISE! 2nd post on p222 won 1k - Freakinspazmonkeys
  • Random poster on p250 won 5k - YamiTyger
  • Random poster on p300 won 10k - Rawfie
  • SURPRISE! "4th" post on p321 won 1k - Your_Best_Disaster
  • SURPRISE! 3rd post on p333 won 1k - Love Renewed
  • Random poster on p350 won 5k - Your_Best_Disaster
  • Random poster on p400 won 10k - Your_Best_Disaster
  • SURPRISE! 4th post on p444 won 1k - Rawfie
  • Random poster on p450 won 5k - edokitty
  • Random poster on p500 won 15k - BloodAngel95
  • Random poster on p500 won a Benny the Puppy - Komerashi
  • Random poster on p500 won 5k - BloodAngel95
  • Every poster on p500 won a 2.5k sponsorship from TGSNE2 - BloodAngel95, FrostyPeaches, KinkyRice, Komerashi, and Poleklaws (given to her nudist Anserine).
  • Random poster on p550 won 5k - shiftin
  • SURPRISE! 5th poster on p555 won 1k. - BloodAngel95
  • Random poster on p575 won 2.5k - KinkyRice
  • Random poster on page 600 won 10k - BloodAngel95
  • Random poster on page 650 won 5k - quick_star_blossom
  • SURPRISE 6th post on page 666 won 1k - Beautifully Meaningful
  • Random poster on page 700 won 10k - Manasstalker
  • SURPRISE 7th and 10th posters on page 710 won 7,100 - BloodAngel95 and Mighty chicken lady
  • Random poster on page 750 won 5k - Freaksrus
  • Every poster on page 777 will win a 1k sponsorship from TGSNE2 - Simply Spinks, -Technicolored Unicorns-, Tholia(gave it to Star_Suicide), oneia(gave it to Star_Suicide), Mokoni(gave it to YamiTyger), and ilover1508(gave it to TGSN2)
  • SURPRISE 7th post on page 777 won 1k - ilover1508
  • Random poster on page 800 win win 10k - OtherWorldShukumei
  • Random poster on page 850 will win 5k. - edokitty
  • Random poster on page 900 will win 10k. - Senorita Hope

User Image
User Image

Q. How do I join?
A. Please read the appropriate sections such as for nudists or for sponsors.

Q. Can I put my charity or quest forward to advertise for a nudist?
A. Yes you can. You will find the details in the Wanted section.

Q. Can I pull out of the event?
A. You can pull out as a nudist or sponsor, just make sure you post in the thread and inform your chosen charity / quest / nudist.

Q. What does it mean to be active?
A. Nudists must post in their designated guild thread 14 consecutive days. Running around in town / zOMG or playing games won't work, since Stalkers cannot verify your activity. The post doesn't have to be intelligent, even a simple bump is fine.
As far as a charity / quest thread needing to be active, there should be at least 1 post a week especially by the thread creator; charities should have a few more posts than that, assuming that they have regulars.

Q. What if I miss some days as a nudist?
A. If you can't get on Gaia to post even a random bump, your missed days will be tacked onto the end of the 2 week event as "owed days" where you'll have to continue to be nude until you've completed a full 14 days.

Q. How many days am I allowed to miss?
A. If you can avoid it, none. But nudists can accumulate up to a 7 days owed before they'll be disqualified from the event. Once the event's over, it's rather a hassle for Stalkers to continue watching you, but it's unfair for the charity / quest you're supporting to just lose out on the extra earnings.

Q. Can I sponsor myself?
A. No, there's no point in it really. You're welcome to add an incentive that you'll match sponsorships (like certain percentage and / or up to a certain amount), or you can add some of your own gold as a donation when you send the charity/quest the collected sponsorships. This isn't to say that you can't sponsor yourself with a mule, but you should not be qualified for any incentives you're offering (no matter the account), especially if there's a raffle incentive.

Q. Do I have to wait to send sponsorships until the end of the event?
A. Yes and no. Waiting to send the gold is to make sure that the nudist finishes their 14 days of nudity. If they are disqualified and you've finished the trade with them, who knows what will happen to that gold even if we tell the nudist to give it back. It's based on trust between the nudist and sponsor. You can add up all of your sponsorships and put them in a trade with a mule account, don't accept it, and then cancel it when the event ends to get the gold back; you can send trades to the nudists early and then not finish the trade until the event is over; send your sponsorship to TGSNE2 to be sent later, etc. Ultimately, it's what you're comfortable with, but the sponsorships aren't due until the individual nudist completes the event.

Q. Can I wear swimwear or starter clothes?
A. Nope.

Q. Can I change underwear during the event?
A. Yes, you can switch around underwear (as well as posing) as long as it's in the 'okay' list below.

Q. Does the underwear have to match?
A. No. You can wear any combination of undergarments as long as it's (repeat with me) in the 'okay' list below. Pink bra & Purple panties. Crossed Bra & Blue Snowflake Boxers. Up to you.

Q. Can males wear bras and females wear boxers?
A. Yes. Males and females can wear anything in the 'okay to wear' list that is uni-sexed. Well, except for the first week, since you can't switch the default underwear.

Q. Okay, so I got the 'no accessories', but what about skins?
A. Human skins only. Any other skins are not allowed. No zombies, no vampires, no centaurs, etc. If you do not want to remove your skin, you're welcome to use a mule with human skin instead.

Q. What about hairs, eyes, and facial expressions?
A. You can change those as long as they are from the Salon or Avatar expressions options. You cannot wear items that have hair / wig poses, so the same goes for items with eyes or other facial features - you can't equip them.

Q. What Items are Allowed?
A. During the first week, you may only wear the following items:
Default Gray undergarments
User Image Female Bra [Default]
User Image Female Underwear [Default]
User Image Male Boxers / Underwear [Default]

During the second week, you may only wear the following items:
"Cheap" undergarments sold in NPC shops (Cash-only not included) and the Default Undergarments. Nothing sold over 2k in shops.

User Image
User Image Candy Stripe Bra (whoops, forgot to add to image)

Q. Only Default underwear? Wait, now there's too many options! Why?
A. I would like to appease both sides of the "argument" for 'true nudity' and 'if that why not this?'. It's been debated for a long while, and I think it's fairly even on which side people stand. We are giving people their choice for many more underwear with the "consequence" of having to tough it out with nothing at all first.

Q. What if I don't want to wear all those new underwear?
A. Then don't. You're welcome to stick with the last few year's 'okay to wear' list. No one's forcing you to wear Honeymoon Panties if you want to wear Soft Underwear.

Q. Why aren't the Genie Bras in that list? They're sold in the shop for less than 2k.
A. I don't believe there are any underwear equivalents of them, so they don't really have anything to match with them. Although they use the word 'bra' to describe them, the genie tops tend to be worn as an actual top, and they don't serve the purpose of an undergarment underneath one's clothing.

User Image
Contests
| FAQ | White/Black List | Banners | Affiliates | Nudist Goodies |
User Image

Post these banners in your profile or signature to spread the word about this event.

If you want to donate a banner than please do so!

If you do not want to use the actual address for the thread, here is the tinyurl one:
http://tinyurl.com/cetv2k3

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/11gsne.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/the11gsne.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/RenaisMynd/Shop/Orders/GSNEBannerThing_zps9ff86f2a.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/TGSNE2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/KatieQPR/Advert1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/KatieQPR/Advert2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/KatieQPR/Ani2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2uh2t54.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.85473569][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/tgsnexaiisu.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Contests | FAQ | White/Black List
| Banners | Affiliates | Nudist Goodies |
User Image

If you'd like to affiliate, please PM TGSNE2!
If your thread is in the event already, you're linked below!
Only using text links for now

List of Threads and their Nudists
Remember, charities can have 5 nudists and quests can have 3.

Charities:
A TankChu Charity (5MAX) - bloodangel95, Dayuuum Mango, Fleur-de-Floraison, Komerashi, and VeLannaC
Aalyyve Wyyre's Quest Charity (1) - TGNSE2
Alchemy Charity (1) - OtherWorldShukumei
Angelic Nightmare Charity (1) - YamiTyger
Demon Wings Angel Hearts (3) - Senorita hope, Sex With A Blender, and YamiTyger
Flowers of Japan (2) - Hannah Yeager and lilgemangel
Fool's Errand Charity (1) - FrostyPeaches
GDIC (1) - PukeFacedFreak
(G.I.F.T.) Gifting in Full Throttle (3) - edokitty, VeLannaC, and Winged Timberwolf
Gift Giving Paradise (3) - DefauIt, Freakinspazmonkeys, and Seopa
Gosh Gaining Gold Charity (1) - Your_Best_Disaster
Got Birthday? (1) - Strawberri Stardust
Hardcore Donators Gift Giving Thread (1) - Plasma Sound
н . є . ȧ . я . т - beat: A Charity (2) - Bloodangel95 and Freakinspazmonkeys
J.U.N.K. (2) - LookAtKimberlyJoy and Sweet Sentiment
Kiss the Sky Charity (3) - Crowley the Crow, Kakkara18, and quick_star_blossom
Locke's Picnic Basket (1) - bumskate
Mz. Pink's Perfect Giftdom (1) - Misaki the Cute
Pixel Cravings Charity (1) - Beautifully Meaningful
Questbusters! (1) - Blackgry
THAT just HAPPENED (1) - bumskate
THE Christmas Charity (1) - Your_Destiny_Awaits
The Crimson Apple (1) - KinkyRice
The Cute and Cuddly Charity (2) - iishlishky and Love Renewed
The DreamCatcher Thread (1) - Pretty When I Cry
The Gaia Wish Foundation (2) - DarkIing and DefauIt
The Giveaway Guild (4) - Honor Courage Commitment, Love Renewed, Samantha Bunny, and YamiTyger
The Little Gift Of Love Charity (1) - The Madlib Hatter
The Phoenix Charity (4) - aryanayushi, Jeno135, Pandafication, and Shaizic
Your Destiny Awaits (5MAX) - Kakkara18, maddyj1995, -S i m p l y Nikki, Star_Suicide, and xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Quests:
A Cosplayer's Closet: A Quest (2) - Hinata-chan1010 and Winged Timberwolf
A Crimson Quest (1) - Tenko72
An Angel's Quest (1) - Simply Spinks
BabyBani's Quest (1) - Samantha Bunny
BabyxBecca's Quest! (1) - Your_Best_Disaster
Brick by Brick (1) - Nainai Kagoyuchi
CIawnie's Quest (1) - Aurora Sunlight
Disasters' Tip Jar (1) - Violet Rose28
Doll's Devil Tail Quest (3MAX) - quick_star_blossom, SilentBreeze90, & -Technicolored Unicorns-
Eclectic Princess (1) - DefauIt
Fantasy's Gathering Joint Quest (1) - Ms Sharra
Fleur-de-Floraison's Quest Thread (1) - Viktorya Chuikova
Getting Back on My Feet (1) - Your_Best_Disaster
Hacked @ birth (1) - Shanra the Dragon Bard
Hinata-chan1010’s Most Wanted Quest Thread - Violet Rose28
Hop Skip Jump (1) - Freaksrus
From Heavan Above (1) - Freaksrus
In Plain View (1) - PukeFacedFreak
Kitten's Quest (1) - violettheory
lookatkimberly's quest (2) - Komerashi & Lady Xaulla
Mad House (1) - Star_Suicide
Mcl's Chicky Slippers Quest (1) - OtherWorldShukumei
Mint & Cream Dreams (1) - PurpleLovr
My first quest thread (1) - shiftin
My Quest for Wings (2) - bekaboou and CharmedThree
N is for Nightmares (1) - Senorita Hope
Omnia Vincere (1) - PukeFacedFreak
Panda's Quest (1) - Freaksrus
Poleklaws (3MAX) - Anserine, -Technicolored Unicorns-, and YamiTyger
Pure Imagination (1) - The Madlib Hatter
Questing for my ALL TIME fav items (1) - TGSNE2
Rawfie's Quest Thread - II Little China DoLL II
Steamed, Fried n' Boiled (1) - Hanasaur
Sunflowers :: A Joint Quest! (1) - Simply Spinks
Sweet Sweets - a quest (1) - violettheory
The Badass Quest (1) - xx I met my fate xx
Tiger's Den (2) - Crowley the Crow and PastaSalad
Violet Sanctions (1) - Ms Sharra
Wanderlust (1) - B0RG0RE
Wish Upon a Meteor Shower (1) - iquestforyou
Yami Tyger's Lil Black Book (2) - Evil A and Senorita Hope
yeahyeah! asq~(1) - TGSNE2

Other Affliliates:
Rainbow Giraffes

User Image
Contests | FAQ | White/Black List | Banners
| Affiliates | Nudist Goodies |
User Image

Note: These "incentives" are offers that are being made for users that are actually going nude.
If you're looking for the Sponsorship incentives, you'll want to go to the second page and look for red words in each nudists' individual forms.
*REMEMBER! The nudists that will receive these specials are only nudists that actually complete the event.

Goodies for being a nudist:
TGSNE2
Nudists that miss no days or just one day during the event will be put into a raffle for some last minute sponsorships from TGSNE2. Amounts to be determined towards end of event (based on how much gold the mule has free).

TGSNE2
Nudists that miss no days during the event will be put into a raffle for a complete set of the "original" 13 'okay to wear' underwear ( Soft Underwear, Strapless Bras, Snowflake/Striped/Heart/Black Silk Boxers, and Sports Bra ) !

Goodies for being a nudist for a certain thread:

Poleklaws
If you go nude for Poleklaws Quest Thread you will be entered in a raffle to win a Flam The Moga. If you donate more then 100k you will be entered in a raffle for bani clips and a diapered egg.

A TankChu Charity
If you go nude for A TankChu Charity you will be entered in a raffle to win a Fergus the Scottish Terrier and a Pixie. If you donate more then 100k you will be entered in a raffle for bani clips and a diapered egg.

A Darkened Heart no name
Everyone who goes nude for The Giveaway Guild, and everyone who sponsors one of our nudists, will be put into a raffle to win one or more of the monthly collectibles listed. Every 20k spent gets you another ticket.

Rock Puppy, Sword of Aegis, Nitemare Parasol, Angelic Parasol, Sun Staff, ORLY? Hat, Angelic Microphone, Ice Tiara, Stone Gauntlet, Fire Flower, and MoMo the Monkey.

snochan15
Every person that goes nude for my quest thread, N is for Nightmares, will be entered into a raffle to receive the following things:
1 custom art design (samples pending)
1 Thread Graphic Layout - [ x ]
1 Sealed Letter from July 2013

OtherWorldShukumei
Nudists of Brick by Brick will be put into a raffle for one of three items: 10th Anniversary Mini Halo & Winglets, Chicky Hoodie, or Orindae (1st gen). See guild thread for full details.

Lily Waterleaf
If you go nude for Klepto's Closet a quest for shinys, you will be entered in a raffle to win a Sno Yeti Pillow Plush.

Ms Sharra
If you go Nude for J.U.N.K or From heaven Above, you'll get a fullbody CG art piece from me. DA

lookatkimberly
For those who want to be a nudist for my quest thread, will receive a special gift from me. Yes, I will give an item that may help you on your own quest.

KittenGrey
All who go nude for my thread, Kitten's Quest, will be entered into a raffle for 1 fullbody colored piece of art. Likewise, all sponsors who sponsor the nudists for my thread will be entered in a raffle for 1 fullbody color piece of art. The two raffles will be separate, one for the nudists and one for the sponsors. (So if I only get one nudist and one sponsor, that means both people automatically get art!) Samples
I posted more information about the raffle in my quest thread HERE!

h e a r t -beat_Charity
All Nudists will get a June 2013 Letter at the end of the event for helping us out, and 100 Free Tickets for our Grand Opening Raffle. (Grand Prize: Sainte Ciel: Agape!)
As well as being forever remembered on our front page!

Fleur-De-Floraison
I will put my nudists in a raffle for full Avi art. smile Here are my links for my art and sign examples. Thank you!
Quest Link for Art Examples I have done
Sign Shop Link for Sign Examples I have done

PixelCravings
All of my nudists will receive a spot in two different raffles; One for a June 2009 Thank you letter and another for a Maleficent Seven. Each day you are active you will earn two more spots in each.
Nudists will also get a sponsor incentive to be added to their form. Different raffles to be unlocked as accumulative sponsors are earned.

User Image
Contests | FAQ | White/Black List | Banners | Affiliates
| Nudist Goodies |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces