No.... We will hit 100 mill! 0.41724137931034 41.7% [ 363 ]
Definately 0.17586206896552 17.6% [ 153 ]
Im not sure... its really high 0.18505747126437 18.5% [ 161 ]
No way! 0.040229885057471 4.0% [ 35 ]
Poll Whore! 0.1816091954023 18.2% [ 158 ]
Total Votes:[ 870 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 780 781 782 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to the 10th Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event where we get nude for charity!

The aim of this Event:

We will strive to make our avatars as financially-nude as possible, putting aside our material/pixel possessions for two full weeks in hopes of getting kind Gaians to sponsor us for a cause not our own but rather for someone else.
Think of it like a Jog-a-Thon, but we'll be nude for a number of days instead of running laps around a track.

Brief History:
The Nudity Event started out back in 2004(?) as the 14-Day Famine. For 2 weeks, clothing was removed from avatars to raise gold for charities and quests.
AkibeJosephus, whom was involved in the first 2, took over to host the 3rd & 4th events.
In 2007, for the 5th event, they raised 3.7 million gold! FragileWings_Ele took over for the 6th one after Akibe had stepped back for her own sanity
xd and they raised 8.2 million gold.
Akibe took over once again for the 7th Nudity event in 2009 when the event was spotlighted, and we got immensely flooded with people. Even more gold was raised that year - 11.9 million gold!
2010's event set some of the highest records we'd ever seen! OtherWorldShukumei hosted the event to let Akibe deal with her mod duties, and she had lots of help from the designated Helpers. Over 100 nudists joined in the cause, and sponsors tripled our original goal to a ground-breaking 38 million gold!
eek
2011's event created the highest record to date, 56 million gold! OtherWorldShukumei returned to host this incredible event.

This year a new host is taking OWS's space while she takes a break.
Uni, who has participated in this event since 08, has decided to take it on with some help from OWS.

When it all comes off:
Oct 1st - Oct 14th!
Save the date! We'll being stripping down then!

Currently raising: 84,413,803 gold & 19 items & 20,000 Tickets
We are aiming for 75 million gold this year. Help us make it!

Thread Admin/Host:

( Obey or Else )
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Thread Mods:
( Thread Police )
Prostiboots
OtherWorldShukumei
Toxic Rainbow Kisses
YamiTyger

Stalkers:
( Keep track of your event progress )
burnskate
edokitty
Malevolent Seduction
Mighty chicken lady
Nainai Kagoyuchi
pig_girl

~~~~~~~~
The Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event Guild
Join if you want even more updates! ('Cause if you're a nudist, you'll need to join anyway.)
~~~~~~~
Attention!

You can get dressed after 10pm your time on the last of your make up days. Dress up any earlier than that, and it will count as an owed day, and you'll have to re-strip to make it up.

~~~~~~~

PM Templates!

Rules to sending PM asking for sponsorships:
1. DO NOT send this PM to your sponsors until you have completed the event (and your owed days).
2. Of course, be polite and courteous. This PM is only a guideline that includes general information. You don't have to follow it word for word.
3. If a sponsor does not respond/send a trade within 3 days of you sending the PM (or completing the event), PM the host mule, TGSNE2, and we will try to work it out.
4. If you had any sponsorship incentives, be sure to include information about them in this PM if you haven't already.

Do not click on this until you've read the PM rules and the list below.
PM if they have not yet sent/completed trade:
Dear __________

I am happy to report that I have completed the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event.

According to my form, you offered to sponsor me _____ gold.

Please send this gold to me and/or complete the trade ASAP, I will collect it all together and pass it on to the people I am stripping for.

With the help of you, and my other sponsors, I have raised a total of _______ gold for _________. I would like you thank you for sponsoring me, because I know the people I did this for will be thrilled with the gold they receive.

If you have any questions or problems then let me or the Event mule, TGSNE2, know ASAP so they can dealt with quickly and easily. :smile:

Once again, thank you for your support.

PM if they have completed trade:
Dear __________

I am happy to report that I have completed the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event.

Thank you for completing your end of the trade for the sponsorship!

With the help of you, and my other sponsors, I have raised a total of _______ gold for _________. I would like you thank you for sponsoring me, because I know the people I did this for will be thrilled with the gold they receive.

If you have any questions or problems then let me or the Event mule, TGSNE2, know ASAP so they can dealt with quickly and easily :smile:

Once again, thank you for your support.

DO NOT PM THESE SPONSORS!
They know about the event, are sponsoring a lot of people, and/or are fully aware of the contents of the PM. Do contact them about incentives though.
*OtherWorldShukumei
*-Technicolored Unicorns-
~~~~~~~

Note on Missing Sponsorships:
If it's been a few days since you've finished the event, and you still have a few trades from sponsors that haven't been finished or started, you can send the sponsorship that you've received so far to your charity/quest(s), and give your thread a heads-up about the situation. You do not have to make up the missing gold with your own gold. Simply wait for the sponsorships to be completed and send that later.
If the sponsor has things set to friends only, there may be more options to contact them. Try commenting on their profile, sending them a cheap gift (like a starter shirt) with a smaller message, and/or start up a trade that mentions their sponsorship and how much they promised you.

About sponsors that have not been on Gaia in awhile:
Please send the gold you've earned and exclude their sponsorship. If they haven't logged in in awhile, it's unlikely they're going to return anytime soon. You should move on without them to be done with the event; you do not have to make up the missing sponsorship(s) with your own gold.

Bumperrr Mulie - Last log in 03/05/12.
Ookami Oni no Senshi - Last log in 9/19/12.
o0o_Final_Fantasy_o0o - Last log in 09/22/12.

Note on Trades:
Gaia still can't get its bank/trade system right. If you notice a trade that you okay'd just randomly disappear, it was likely completed. I haven't seen evidence of the contrary. If it doesn't show up as cancelled, it's probably completed. If you don't remember the gold amount you had before and after the trade disappeared (to try to confirm the gold was added), just contact your sponsor and see if they can't screenshot proof of a completed trade on their end.
It's some sort of glitch in the order of trades that effects users with a lot of open/completed trades. I don't know the specifics, but just be aware, and try to pay extra special attention.

Also, if you can't send a trade to some nudists, use the trade option in their drop-down menu below the avatar instead of the box in the trade window. Again, Gaia's bank can be stupid, and for for some users, it doesn't like certain "symbols".

Banners by -Technicolored Unicorns-
~~~~~~~

Intro | Rules | How to Be a Nudist | How to Be a Sponsor | Wanted | Nudists A-F | Nudists G-L | Nudists M-R | Nudists S-Z | Contests | FAQ | White/Black List | Link Us | Affiliates | Nudist Goodies
User Image

I can't STRESS how important it is for you to read these and understand. But I can stress that if you are caught breaking any of these rules (some more severe than others), you may be removed from the event (whether you're going nude or not).

• Above all, you must follow Gaia's ToS and Rules & Guidelists. I shouldn't have to add any of those rules to this thread's rules, so be aware of them, as you will be reported if caught breaking any of them.

• Whether you want to be a Nudist or a Sponsor (or both), you must read over the How To sections for them. They include detailed instructions and rules that you will need to know if you participate in the event.

• Please do not join the event if you cannot commit to it. This includes not joining if you can't be nude and online for 2 weeks or if you sponsor someone and can't give them what they earned. The event requires a lot of dedication, and when you make a promise and can't keep it, we are sad.

• DO NOT BEG. For anything, sponsors, nudists, items, donations! It's incredibly rude and will not be tolerated.

• Do not change your username without letting us know. PM TGSNE2 or a Thread Mod / Helper if you do. It is an extreme headache to chase people down if they don't give us an update. Even if you're a sponsor, let us know.

• Do not quote entire posts from the front page. Do not stretch a page - including keeping quote towers to a maximum of 5.

• Keep the bumping to a minimum. Bumping is meant to bring a thread to the front page of the forum so wanderers might see it. Scattered bumps here or there are fine, just don't sit there and fill up a page with bumps because no one's chatting. And don't go ape-s*** on the people that do happen to throw in a bump.

• When filling out a form (nudist, sponsor, or wanted), please do not use a post style/format. This is just more info that has to be edited out, and it's rather time consuming. And DON'T USE TINYURL LINKS!

• Do not post your form more than once unless you are asked to. We do not update the thread everyday; someone will get to it. To see how far we've gotten on updates, see the top of the next page.

• When posting your form, make sure to post the link to the thread you are sponsoring. If not your form will not be added.

• DO NOT post a form until you have a thread you are going nude for.

• It's great to thank those who are nuding for or sponsoring you, but if you quote any forms, please make sure to remove the size 18, colored coding/format (this would be the "header" of the form) from the quote so hosts can more easily discern what forms need to be added.

• Do not bring outside drama into the thread. If you're having issues with another participant that is not a result of the event, please leave it in PMs or somewhere else.

• If you see TGNSE2 start to quote forms and accept them, it means we're going through an update. Please avoid posting any forms until you see a post with big red font that says what we've updated to. If you post one during that time, it is very likely that your form will be missed in that sea of quoting.

• Rules are subject to change without notice, so please check on this post every now and again. In addition, there are some unwritten rules that must be dealt with on a case-by-case basis - if we tell you something, and it's not on the front page, it's one of those.

Intro | Rules | How to Be a Nudist | How to Be a Sponsor | Wanted | Nudists A-F | Nudists G-L | Nudists M-R | Nudists S-Z | Contests | FAQ | White/Black List | Link Us | Affiliates | Nudist Goodies
User Image

No more nudists will be added after September 28th!

So you want to go nude for a charity or quest? Then this is the post you need to look over!
You'll be stripping down to your undergarments and staying that way for 14 days. Think you can handle the pressure of not putting anything else on during those famished 2 weeks? If you can, you'll get to earn the sponsorships (gold / items) that you collected, and happily hand them over to the charity or quest of your choice!

Step-by-step ( in a nutshell ):
  • You find a charity or quest thread that you want to support and ask their permission if you can go nude for them. ( Make sure the thread hasn't already its max number of nudists. )
  • Then, you fill out the form at the bottom of this post with your info and the charity / quest you're going nude for.
  • See if your form is accepted or not ( TGSNE2 will quote all forms ).
  • Wait for other Gaians to come by and fill out a sponsorship form to give you gold / items.
  • You can put advertisements in your sig, thread, profile, etc and / or add an incentive to try to get people to sponsor you even more.
  • When the event starts Oct 1st, you strip down to your undergarments for 14 full days, and post at least once a day.
  • Once the event is over on the 14th ( or when you've completed owed days ), you collect the gold / items from your sponsors.
  • And then you hand over your earnings to the charity/quest you went nude for.
  • But don't stop reading! For more refined details, continue to read this post and check out the FAQ post towards the bottom of the page.

First off, the main thing is that you have to be nude and posting all 14 days of the event. No point if you strip and never log on. You need to be active. Miss too many days due to non-nudity ( wearing items you're not supposed to ) or because you don't post, you might be removed from the event.

To be a Nudist, you must:
  • You must have been registered on Gaia for at least one month to apply. This is only to ensure that every nudist knows their way around the site by now, and they won't get lost in the workings of the site itself ( trading, PMs, posting, etc ).
  • You'll need to join the guild. During the event, you'll be posting there to confirm activity ( details below ), and we'll be sending out announcement to let you know what's going on.

Items you are allowed to wear:
  • Gray Bra ( the default one on your avi )
  • Black Strapless Bra
  • Blue Strapless Bra
  • Pink Strapless Bra
  • Crossed Sports Bra

• Gray Underwear ( the default one on your avi )
  • Soft Black Underwear
  • Soft Blue Underwear
  • Soft Pink Underwear

• Gray Boxers ( the default ones on your avi )
  • Black Silk Boxers
  • Striped Boxers
  • Heart Boxers
  • Red Snowflake Boxers
  • Blue Snowflake Boxers
  • Green Snowflake Boxers

Those are the only items you are allowed to wear. No Dancer Bottoms, no Spirited Boxers, no exy negligee, no NPC underwear, no swimwear. The point of the event is to strip down "financially" as well as "physically". Parading around with a skimpy Alruna Rose pose ( although it has more nudity than the undergarments listed ) will not qualify you for the event. Including but not limited to, you cannot wear accessories of any kind (glasses, jewelry, etc), tattoos, non-human skins ( you're welcome to use a mule if you do not want to remove your special skin ), and wigs.

Picking out a Charity or Quest to go Nude for:
  • Find a Charity or Quest that you want to go nude for. It can be a place that you frequent, a worthy thread that you run across, or you can look over the Wanted post to see if a thread needs a nudist.
  • The thread you want to support cannot be your own. If you have access to the account that runs the charity or quest, and especially if you have access to the thread's gold, you cannot apply to be the nudist. If you are a thread mod, and help out with other things, you can apply though.
  • All threads must be at least one month old and have 10 pages before you can apply to be its nudist (if it's not a month old yet, just wait to submit the form until it qualifies). The thread must also stay active before and during the event ( See FAQ for "specifics" on activeness ). If the thread closes or becomes inactive, you'll have to find a new thread to go nude for.
  • You must ask the thread owner for permission to go nude for them! If they don't know about the event, be sure to link and explain it to them. Newly added: In your form you must add proof that the thread owner is okay with you going nude for them. It can be a link to a post where they said okay, a screen shot of a PM where they said okay, or we'll need the thread owner to PM TGSNE2 with their approval ( with your name ).
  • If you do add a thread to nude for later on, you MUST inform your current sponsors. If they were sponsoring you for a specific thread, it's not fair to cut that sponsorship in half if they only wanted it to go to the one thread.
  • You may go nude for more than one thread, but be realistic! ( We may set a limit eventually, but I haven't noticed much more than 5 per nudist. )
  • The thread you choose cannot have reached its max number of nudists. Charities are allowed 5 nudists, and Quests are allowed 3 nudists. You can see the threads and their nudists listed in the Affiliates post. If it's full, please pick a different thread.

To be considered Active during the event:
  • Remember that during this event, you'll need to be on Gaia as much as is humanly possible.
  • This year, rather than having Helpers scour through your post history to make sure you've posted each day, we've got a Guild forum set up just to confirm your activity! During the 14 days of the event, you'll post in a thread in a specified sub-forum. It's a thread that you'll create and only you will post in. You must post in it every day. Your designated Helper will check in that thread to make sure you've posted. This way, your privacy will stay intact and the ease of verifying your activity will be, well, much easier. More information and link are forthcoming.
  • If you don't post in the aforementioned thread, you'll need to send your Helper proof of activity on Gaia elsewhere. Did you post in the forum? Did you post in another guild? Running around in Towns or zOMG won't count as activity since we cannot verify it.
  • If you miss any days for whatever reason, you'll accumulate owed days. These owed days will be tacked onto the end of the event, and you'll need to remain nude and continue posting until the days are made up. Accumulate 7 owed days and you will be removed from the event for inactivity; 50% is, after all, failing.

Other things you need to know:
  • Remember the thread rules. Follow ToS, be committed to the event, don't go changing your username, etc. But especially, DO NOT BEG! Don't beg for sponsorships. No one likes beggars. Use your signature or thread(s) if necessary.
  • You may offer incentives to increase your chances of getting sponsors. However, we will not allow "Highest sponsor gets...". The alternative is when you have collected all gold, you can allocate a number - say per 100g sponsored or something - and do a lotto for the winner of an item or whatever you're offering. Gifts for all sponsors are acceptable. Add any incentives to your form if you wish or post it separately later.
  • Be sure to put your correct timezone in your form. Check out the TimeZone Map to find yours based on Greenwich Mean Time.

Nudist Form:
[size=18][color=red]I Am Going To Strip![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (yours)
[b]Timezone:[/b] (please post the one you are in, check the timezone map if you need help)
[b]Do you observe daylight savings time:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Charity/Quest helping:[/b] (which thread do you want to go nude for)
[b]Permission:[/b] (permission from the thread owner you are going nude for - ADD LINK)
[b]Why did you chose them?[/b] (reason for picking them)
[b]What item will you miss the most?[/b] (let us know)
[b]Incentive:[/b] (if you want to make one)

User Image

Sponsorship Forms will not be added to the front page after 10pm EST.

So you want to contribute gold and / or items for the cause? Then this is the post you want to read!

How to Be a Sponsor ( in a nutshell ):
  • Read the thread rules first if you haven't! Even if you were invited or linked to this post, that's no excuse not to read a thread's rules.
  • You look over the list of nudists and find one that you want to give gold or items to.
  • You then fill out the form at the bottom of this post with their info, your info, and how much you want to give them.
  • Nothing else is required of you until the event is over on October 14th. That is when you'll need to send the gold / items that you promised to the nudist(s) you chose.

Other Things You'll Need to Know:
  • Please think carefully before sponsoring. We will not be holding you at gun/knife point. It is solely your choice if you want to help someone out by sponsoring.
  • If you choose to help, you may sponsor as little or as much as you would like ( though please keep a note of who you are sponsoring and how much so that you keep it within a realistic limit that you can afford! ). We don't want anyone suddenly overwhelmed by how much they've offered out. It is great to help someone, but not to the point where you feel too much pressure to earn what you've promised.
  • You may browse through the nudist list and see if there's a nudist, quest, or charity that takes your fancy. Some nudists may also be offering incentives to sponsors so feel free to check them out, too.
  • Pledged sponsorships are to be sent to the nudist once the event is over ( and then the nudist gives the collected gold / items to the charity/quest ). You can send early, of course, at your own discretion but sponsorships are not due until the nudist has completed the 14 days of nudity. Be careful if you do send sponsorships early because there are cases of nudists being removed from the event, and if a trade was finished, we can't promise that the gold will get to where it needs to go.
  • We will be keeping track of sponsors by including the thread page where they posted their sponsor form. This means you, the nudists, and the event moderators, will be able to double check information easily.
  • You cannot sponsor your own charity / quest with your charity / quests funds. If we catch anyone trying to get in on sponsorship incentives given by their nudist and spending gold that should be used for the charity or their quest, we will remove the charity/quest from the event. This isn't to say that you can't use charity / quest funds to sponsor others, but you can't give gold to your nudist whom is going to give the gold back.
  • You can fill out more than one nudist in one form, but be sure to clarify sponsorship amounts to each individual. But if you do more than one in a post, put them in alphabetical order please!

Sponsorship Form
[size=18][color=orange]I Would Like To Sponsor Someone![/color][/size]
[b]Username[/b]: (yours)
[b]I would like to sponsor[/b]: (which nudist you want to give support to)
[b]I will sponsor them[/b]: (how much - total or per day?)

User Image

You want a nudist? You need more sponsors? That's what will be in this post!

No more threads will be added to the wanted list after September 25th!

If You Want a Nudist:
  • The form to ask for Nudists is at the bottom of this post. You'll need to fill it all out even if some of the info isn't used in this post once it's added.
  • Charities and Quests listed here shall be removed once they have one Nudist.

• In order to ask for a nudist for your thread, it must meet certain requirements to insure that it won't 'die' anytime around the event.
      1. The thread must have been created by August 20, 2012 (6 weeks before the event starts.)
      2. The thread must be one month old and have at least 10 pages when the form is submitted. If it doesn't yet qualify, submit the form when it does.
      3. If it doesn't meet the requirements because it is a remake of an old thread... it might be accepted if the old thread does meet all the requirements ( post a link to it ) and the new thread is close to and will eventually meet the requirements before the event starts.
      4. The thread must remain active before and during the event ( See FAQ for "specifics" on activeness ), or it will be removed from the list.

• Each thread will have limit of the number of nudists it is allowed to have. Charities can have up to 5 nudists, and Quests can have up to 3 nudists. The threads and those going nude for them are listed in the Affiliates post.
  • And we will only allow up to 10 of each thread in this post to conserve space. If there are 10 or more Quest threads listed below, please wait until one is removed. If there are 10 or more Charity threads listed below, please wait until one is removed.
  • Gold incentives for nudists are not allowed. You can give each one an item, art, or discount ( at a shop or whatever ). Or you can put them in a raffle for those.

Threads Looking for Nudists:
Quests:
    No one!

If You Need more Sponsors:
  • If a nudist is earning less than 200k, they will be put in the "Could Use More Sponsorships" list.
  • Once they have a total of that or more from sponsorships, they will be removed from the list.
  • This is the last update!

Could Use More Sponsorships:
  • All_loving
  • Hinata-chan1010
  • iquestforyou
  • Kinoko the Clarinet
  • maddyj1995
  • Minxku
  • MissFrosteh
  • Omnipotent Defenestrator
  • pythonesque
  • Queen_Rini
  • Royal Murderer
  • Shukumei Wiswel
  • Silk_G-String
  • slimblaga
  • Star_Suicide
  • The Madlib Hatter
  • Ultima Vita
  • VeLannaC
  • Winter Freeze
  • Your Beloved Dove

Wanted Form:
[size=18][color=green]Please Support Me![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (yours)
[b]Charity/Quest:[/b] (which thread do you want someone to go nude for)
[b]Do you meet the criteria?[/b] (Yes or No)
[b]Why should someone help you? (your reason)[/b]

User Image

AlbertaxRose - Removed from event at request.

All_loving
Username: All_loving
Timezone: GMT-5 - DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Star's Forever and a Day Quest
Why did you chose them? I came across her thread and saw she was looking for a nudist for it and it seemed like without help she really would be questing forever so I wanted to see if I could raise a bunch of gold for her.
What item will you miss the most? None, I don't really care much about the avi look, I mainly just play games whee
Sponsors:
iquestforyou - 10,000g p494
GI Therapist Hope - 15,000g p535
Perverse - 100,000g p549
KissMeHappy - 10,000g p574
pig_girl - 5,000g p588
Inchidou - 5,000g p635
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,000g p715
Simply Spinks - 10,000g p747
I Red Panda I - 75,000g 747

Total: 231,000g

*Owes 4 days!*

Anaven - Removed from event at request.

anserine
Username: anserine*
Timezone: GMT-8 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Poleklaws Quest Thread
Why did you chose them? poleklaws is questing a devil tail and I would like to support her in this difficult quest.
What item will you miss the most? my cat ears and tail =^.^=
Incentive: sponsors of 10K+ will be entered in a raffle to win Biancamella 4th Gen
Sponsors:
Mephistote - 200,000g p93
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p118
Aynagirl - 50,000g p137
Rupuzzled - 10,000g p249
pig_girl - 10,000g p296
Pixitella - 10,000g p331
Simply Spinks - 100,000g p346
iquestforyou - 10,000g p467
Yogurt Man - 50,000g p472
.tangerine.tears. - 50,000g p554
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
The Nephilim Rosier - 50,000g p694
OtherWorldShukumei - 100g p/day (1.4k) p715
Margareee - 20,000g p727
RavensCry - 50,000g p728

Total: 671,400g

aryanayushi
Username: aryanayushi*
Timezone: GMT+5.5*
Charity/Quest helping: The Phoenix Charity
Why did you chose them? Because I wanted to help out my good friend Shanra
What item will you miss the most? All of them
Incentive: Every 20k sponsored will be entered into a raffle to win Gwee the Dragon
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 20,000g p41
Margareee - 20,000g p294
Tenko72 - 20,000g p297
ii_HERO_ii - 55,000g p305
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
GillaGrrl - 20,000g p349
Chemical Cafeteria - 45,000g p351
.tangerine.tears. - 10,000g p554
anserine - 40,000g p695
shamantra - 100,000g p705
OtherWorldShukumei - 100g p/day (1.4k total) p741

Total: 396,400g

Blackgry
Username: Blackgry*
Timezone: GMT-6 - DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Questbusters
Why did you chose them? Because it's the only charity I'm a regular to ^^;
What item will you miss the most? pets
Incentive: Everyone who sponsors 10k or more will get a chibi by bloodwitch similar to this. And every 20k sponsorship to questbusters adds a raffle chance to win a higher quality chibi (3 available) also by bloodwitch.
Sponsors:
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,000g p117
Bumperrr Mulie - 10,000g p174
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p213
edokitty - 50,000g p248
pig_girl - 20,000g p296
Pixitella - 20,000g p331
Pheregames - 20,000g p348
Queen Nami - 50,000g p429
burnskate - 25,000g p489

Total: 216,000g

burnskate
Username: burnskate*
Charity/Quest helping: THAT just HAPPENED and duh, WINNING.
Why did you chose them? Cherry is a very much: Do want to kill (with gifts). I've known her a long time and have yet to get her good. Onyx and Kate: Just too awesome. Both too giving for their own good. ESPECIALLY when it comes to birthdays. Go visit and say hi. :>
What item will you miss the most? My shirt. D; (but they say I'm too sexy for it, anyhow. emo )
Incentive: I'll match sponsorships up to 2mil. In addition, every 50k sponsored will gain raffle ticket to win 200k.
Sponsors:
zaiisu - 1,200,000g & 3 Keiko's Cake p51
Grogroth - 133,337g p93
edokitty - 50,000g p94
Simply Spinks - 175,000g p240
Pixitella - 50,000g p331
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
OtherWorldShukumei - 10,000g p365
I Red Panda I - 400,000g 398
Semper Tigris - 150,000g p497
Axletia - 300,000g p574
Margareee - 20,000g p727

Total: 2,503,337g & 3 Keiko's Cake

CakieCookieLover
Username: Cakiecookielover*
Timezone:GMT-5 - DST*
Charity/Quest helping: What "R" Friends For?
Why did you chose them? I choose that thread because the owner, iSweetii, is such an amazing person,even though she is questing she is helping out people here and there, so i decided i would like to do something for her since she's been so kind and sweet to not only me but everyone<3
What item will you miss the most? The OMG hat if i have it<3
Incentive: Every 25k sponsored will earn one raffle ticket for a chance to win 500k.
Every 50k sponsored will earn one raffle ticket for a chance to win a October Advanced chance Bundle.

Sponsors:
Margareee - 50,000g p294 & p575
pig_girl - 50,000g p296
KinkyRice - 25,000g p304
ii_HERO_ii - 50,000g p305
Pixitella - 50,000g p331
burnskate - 50,000g p489
ilover1508 - 400,000g p602 & p656 & p698
Robo Sol Badboii - 200,000g p610
Bubble Bonanza - 50,000g p680
Deviated Septum - 250,000g p698
Winter Freeze - 50,000g p718
RavensCry - 50,000g p728

Total: 1,285,000g

Ceeshnia
Username: Ceeshnia*
Charity/Quest helping: Gift Giving Paradise
Why did you chose them? I practically live there on a mostly day-to-day basis. I originally
found Toriki-chi's thread 3-4 years ago, and fell in love with the awesome people who frequent there.
What item will you miss the most? Probably Juno's Lace, Dice Bunny and Apprentice Charm. They make a lovely combination<3
Incentive: All sponsors over 20k will be added to an raffle for a piece of art by me. 1 raffle ticket per 20k. The art will be full body of your choosing of chibi, manga, or "realism". Choose also traditional or CG, b/w or color.
Complementary traditional art for any 500k+ sponsor and complementary CG art for any 1mil+ regardless of whether or not you win the art raffle. If you win the raffle as well, then that will be two pieces of art.Examples are in my profile.

Sponsors:
I Red Panda I - 1,000,000g p84
edokitty - 25,000g p94
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 20,000g p118
pig_girl - 20,000g p296
Pixitella - 20,000g p331
Yogurt Man - 25,000g p472
.tangerine.tears. - 20,000g p554

Total: 1,140,000g

*Owes 1 day!*

Chititrine
Username: Chititrine*
Timezone: GMT-8 - DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Hot Pot [♥]
Why did you chose them? She's such a cutie, I want to help her out. If you choose to sponsor her, I'm sure she'll be very grateful and thank you for sponsoring her.
What item will you miss the most? Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires
Incentive: For every 2Ok sponsored, you'll be entered in a Raffle for Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires.
Sponsors:
laykein - 100,000g p170
pig_girl - 20,000g p296
Tenko72 - 20,000g p297
Pixitella - 20,000g p331
burnskate - 25,000g p489
CakieCookieLover - 20,000g p545
Winter Freeze - 20,000g p718

Total: 265,000g

*Owes 3 days!*

CrzyKindness - Removed due to inactivity.

Darius D.
Username: Darius D.*
Timezone: GMT -5 - DST*
Charity/Quest helping: ☆ ONE THING: A Quest Thread! & Homo Sprinkles: A Quest Thread
Why did you chose them? Sir Sparklee is a close friend who I want to help out. Toast is another good friend who I want to show support for.
What item will you miss the most? SDPlus #042 Ron Bruise
Incentive: All sponsorships of 10K will be added into a raffle for a $10 Gaia Cash Card. Each sponsor will be entered 1 time for every 10K pledge. If the total number of sponsors reaches or exceeds 30 a second Cash Card will be raffled off. If the total number of pledges reaches or exceeds 50 a third Cash Card will be raffled off.
Note: No one can win more then one Cash Card.

Sponsors:
Margareee - 20,000g p294
pig_girl - 15,000g p296
ii_HERO_ii - 150,000g p305
Pixitella - 10,000g p331
Pheregames - 10,000g p348
burnskate - 25,000g p489
maydayp_p - 50,000g p586
techpriest35 - 100,000g p589
PukeFacedFreak - 20,000g p611
Nainai Kagoyuchi - 10,000g p642
The Nephilim Rosier - 100,000g p694

Total: 571,400g

DefauIt
Username: DefauIt*
Timezone: GMT-6 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Myriad, A TALE OF A TAIL, Hit Squad Charity, & eclectic princess quest thread
Why did you chose them? I chose Myriad because Midnight is a very sweet person and that quest is just so huge ><. I chose a tail of a tail because ISY seems like such a nice person, and Its nice to see people still quest the crazy stuff. I chose Hit Squad because its a nice charity and has a great name. Its been around a long time, so i know they arent going anywhere. I chose Rini's quest because i love my rini<3 she deserves some stuffs
What item will you miss the most? Gosh, my light spirit(blush) i suppose... i just luves it -drools-
Incentive: Any sposorship over 100k gets free chibi art art art.
Any Sponsor over 5,000,000gold will be honered with a tattoo on deffys IRL body.

Sponsors:
I Red Panda I - 5,000,000g p39
Shanra the Dragon Bard - 80,000g p93
edokitty - 100,000g p94
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 15,000g p118
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
Yogurt Man - 100,000g p472
Margareee - 20,000g p727
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 5,000g p749 ( for eclectic princess )

Total: 5,335,000g

DXMazy
Username: DXMazy
Timezone: GMT -5 - DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Combustable Lemons
Why did you chose them? I've known laykein a long time and thought it would be awesome if I could help her complete some of her quests.
What item will you miss the most? My Ugly Avatar Designs
Incentive: I'll draw headshots for everyone who sponsor me 50K in this style - x x x (Don't pay attention to the words, they were to show what face shapes the people had.)
Sponsors:
pig_girl - 50,000g p588
anserine - 75,000g p644
zaiisu - 250,000g p662
ii_HERO_ii - 50,000g p673
iquestforyou - 10,000g p747

Total: 460,000g

edokitty
Username: edokitty*
Charity/Quest helping: Blue's Thread Of Many Things
Why did you chose them? Blue has been running her thread of many things since Sept 2008. She has an old computer than cannot play booty grab, but still manages to host contest for both members and non-members. A very generous Gaian and friend.
What item will you miss the most? It's getting easier to be without my items but I miss changing my avatar frequently.
Incentive: Sponsor 10K and get chibi avi art. sample
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 20,000g p41
I Red Panda I - 50,000g p45
Mephistote - 1,000,000g p93
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 25,000g p118
Aynagirl - 100,000g p137 & p159
Ciizeur - 50,000g p188
pig_girl - 10,000g p296
Pixitella - 10,000g p331
Queen Nami - 50,000g p429
iquestforyou - 20,000g p467
Yogurt Man - 200,000g p472 & p729
Duchess Marie - 10,000g p473
burnskate - 25,000g p489
.tangerine.tears. - 50,000g p554
Axletia - 400,000g p574
burnskate - 50,000g p658
OtherWorldShukumei - 200g p/day (2.8k) p715
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 1,000g p749

Total: 2,073,800g

Enchanted Seduction - Removed due to inactivity.

Total gold being raised by 12 A to F nudists = 15,148,337g & 3 Keiko's Cake

User Image

GI Therapist Hope
Username: GI Therapist Hope*
Charity/Quest helping: The Giveaway Guild & G.I.F.T.
Why did you chose them? I chose The Giveaway Guild because they donate to everyone within the guild who needs help. They giveaway a ton in gifts too. I chose g.i.f.t. because I'm friends with the owner and have been active i the thread for awhile. I also just like to help people.
What item will you miss the most? My hair and my wings
Incentive: Banners and maybe thread layouts to those who sponsor me. What you get depends on the donation. You will also get tarrot card readings done by me.
Sponsors:
Blackgry - 81,915g p161
OtherWorldShukumei - 6,000g p387 & p410
Vindictive D r e a m s - 250,000g p395
Tee Gee Eye - 50,000g p438
G3MIN1 - 25,000g p488
MynanaFlirts - 40,000g p520
THE Santa Claus - 10,000g p561
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 3,200g p666
Margareee - 20,000g p727
killah cupcake - 53,985g p749

Total: 550,100g

Graceangel
Username: Graceangel*
Charity/Quest helping: QUESTLINE
Why did you chose them? They are a big help in the subforum I hang out in, the breedable changing pets. They help users obtain pets from some of the most desirable shops in the forum.
What item will you miss the most? I'll just say all my items; I change my avi daily.. sometimes up to five times a day... I'll miss doing that.
Incentive: (if you want to make one) this is pending. i need to figure out what i would like to gather and offer. who knows.. maybe someone will donate something for me to put up as a raffle incentive?
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 5,000g p41
Manasstalker - 100,000g p138
Revel1984 - 100,000g p266
JetAlmeara - 100,000g p266
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki - 300,000g p266
Meeki - 14 Feb. 05 Letters
Tenko72 - 20,000g p297
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p376

Total: 650,000g + 14 Feb. 05 Letters

*Owes 2 days!*

h1sarmyw1f3 - Removed due to inactivity.

Hinata-chan1010
Username: Hinata-chan1010*
Charity/Quest helping: Pure Imagination
Why did you chose them? For the incentive of crappy chibi
What item will you miss the most? My...fire flower crying
Incentive:
Sponsors:
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 50,000g p118
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
burnskate - 25,000g p489
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
anserine - 10,000g p644
I Red Panda I - 75,000g p747

Total: 235,000g

iCoolDoll
Username: iCoolDoll
Timezone: GMT-5 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: A Tankchu Charity
Why did you chose them? Well I saw that they needed nudist and also I felt like I had to give back. Poleklaws gave me 3OOk to help me on my quest. It was the biggest gold donation I had ever gotten. So this is my way of giving back to the Poleklaws and her Charity.
What item will you miss the most? Strawberry Sundae Sweets
Incentive: If you sponsor 50k+, you get a pixeled avi. Made by iEvilDoll.
If you sponsor 45k+, you get Graphics from Here. If you sponsor 30k+, you get art. Both made by Queen Kianra.
Examples: Pixels - x x x
Art - x x x

Sponsors:
Margareee - 20,000g p294
ii_HERO_ii - 75,000g p305
Pixitella = 50,000g p331
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
CakieCookieLover - 85,000g p703

Total: 296,000g

IDK my BFF Voldie
Username: IDK my BFF Voldie*
Charity/Quest helping: Epic Quest to End Quests: Devil Tail
Why did you chose them? I respect anyone that has the patience to quest for a D. Tail.
What item will you miss the most? Definitely would have to be Scarlet Mist. I almost always have those lips equipped.
Incentive: Sponsor 5k and I'll give you a doodle. 50k or more gets you something like this, while 100k or more gets you something along these lines. 50k or more also gets you into a drawing for a Dark Halo.
Sponsors:
pig_girl - 50,000g p335
Simply Spinks - 5,000g p346
jordahn19 - 100,000g p581
nefret2011 - 100,000g p584
Mishi Love - 50,000g p591

Total: 415,000g

iEvilDoll
Username: iEvilDoll*
Charity/Quest helping: A TankChu Charity
Why did you chose them? TankChu charity is a very generous charity, and I would like to give back to the charity to show my appreciation.
What item will you miss the most? Custom cut and Saint ciel D;
Incentive: Sponsors that sponsor over 25K will get their avatars turned into pixels.
Sponsors over 5Ok will get put into random draw contest to win a little lucie and a runciple spoon. Sponsors over 4OK will get a sketch from Queen Kianra

Sponsors:
Margareee - 20,000g p294
CrimsonBlaze42 - 25,000g p320
Pixitella - 50,000g p331
pig_girl - 50,000g p335
Pheregames - 50,000g p348
Duchess Marie - 25,000g p473
CakieCookieLover - 50,000g p545
.tangerine.tears. - 25,000g p554
patcher2girl - 25,000g p564

Total 406,000g

ilover1508
Username: ilover1508*
Charity/Quest helping: What R Friends For
Why did you chose them? Tiffany is like my best friend/sister here on Gaia. She recently just came back and while she was gone her old quest thread died and now she has to start all over! She has been there for me here on gaia and in real life as well! She is my family and I would do anything for her! Since I have my own charity and my own quest thread! I wanted to find another way to show her how much I care and to help her!
What item will you miss the most? My Kiki Kitty
Incentive: For every 5k sponsored you will get a ticket into a raffle for 100k gold! There will be one winner of the raffle as well as a runner up.
For every 25k sponsored you will earn you a ticket into a raffle for a SD Plus Rosalie Doll

Sponsors:
Wakki Darkmoon - 1,000,000g p154
edokitty - 25,000g p248
o0o_Final_Fantasy_o0o - 15,000g p257
Pixitella - 5,000g p331
pig_girl - 25,000g p335
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,000g p410
Margareee - 20,000g p427
SoMessy - 100,000g p432
CakieCookieLover - 50,000g p545
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
LinkLuver - 25,000g p616
Nainai Kagoyuchi - 10,000g p642 & p719
KissMeHappy - 25,000g p681
CakieCookieLover - 100,000g p703
Lady Michelle Winters - 2,000,000 p740

Total: 3,486,000g

iquestforyou
Username: iquestforyou*
Charity/Quest helping: TO THE RESCUE!
Why did you chose them? Both members of my charity. A lot of help and have been keeping the place super active while I'm away.
What item will you miss the most? Mobster Lobster claws, currently. /event item.
Incentive: Sponsorships over 25k will be entered into a raffle for one of 3 post styles like this. Sponsorships over 50k will also be entered into a raffle for coding for an entire thread like this or this. These are not made by me but by Ky to the rescue.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 25,000g p248
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
anserine - 25,000g p442
xx I met my fate xx - 2,000g p464
burnskate - 25,000g p489
burnskate - 10,000g p658

Total: 93,400g

I Red Panda I
Username: I Red Panda I*
Timezone: GMT+1 - DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Tiger's Den
Why did you chose them? Because Tigger is a very good friend of mine, and even though we don't talk much lately, i'd love to help her and her friend out
What item will you miss the most? My cow suit
Incentive: Anyone who sponsors 200k or over, will receive a chibi art Sample / sample. More samples at Deviantart
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 10,000g p41
Crowley the Crow - 1,000,000g p74
Simply Spinks - 2,000,000g p93 & p346 & p411
edokitty - 50,000g p94
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
burnskate - 25,000g p489
Margareee - 500,000g p545
Axletia - 300,000g p574
Nainai Kagoyuchi - 10,000g p642
burnskate - 400,000g p658

Total: 4,311,000g

kimberly michaels
Username: kimberly michaels*
Why did you chose them? Wonderful charity that truly helps unfortunate Gian's rebuild after being hacked.
What item will you miss the most? Gogh Reed 14th gen is my go to but I love them all.
Incentive: Sponsors 50k and under will be entered into a raffle to win a high priestess. Sponsors 55k or more will be entered into a raffle to win a lost chapter.
Sponsors:
GS Parallel Mercury - 10,000 p108
TARDIS Traveler - 1,000g p163
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
Rayne Blessed - 10,000g p455
burnskate - 60,000g p489
Spartan979_musik6-13-05 - 55,000g p543
CakieCookieLover - 55,000g p545
Istoleyourtaco - 100,000g p677
Winter Freeze - 10,000g p718

Total: 391,000g

KinkyRice
Username: KinkyRice*
Charity/Quest helping: Charity thread of the Celestial Bodies, Colors on the Wall, & A TankChu Charity
Why did you chose them? She is my best and oldest gaia friend I'll help her in anyway i can. TankChu is so good to me, it is my favorite charity! The people are nice and Poleklaws is a sweetie. Lady Michelle is a sweetheart and also very generous so i would like to help her out.
What item will you miss the most? Lady Chimes
Incentive: 5 gifs/signs to any sponsorships of 10k. 10 gif/signs + waist up art from Rosemary Vancardi to any sponsorship of 50k. 20 gif/signs + a bust up of your avatar/oc from Lantis_wolf and/or Rosemary Vancardi to any sponsorship of 100k+
If sponsoring specifically towards Mrs Italy's quest you will receive 1 FB chibi colored for a sponsorship of 100k+

Sponsors:
Meeki - 200,000g p267
DefauIt - 20,000g p281
lxl - y0ur mhine - 500,000g + 20,000 Tickets p299
Pixitella - 100,000g p331
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
Kallori - 100,000g p380
MageQueenHoshi - 140,000g p421
Margareee - 20,000g p427
xchocoxcookiezx - 100,000g p557
Haunted Butt - 30,000g p591
Tenko72 - 20,000g p653
Accelerato - 10,000 p654
Toriki-chi - 20,000g (for TankChu Charity) p726
cutefaty - 25,000g p727
edokitty - 75,000g p739
Aykii - 100,000g p749

Total: 1,475,000g + 20,000 Tickets

Kinoko the Clarinet
Username: Kinoko the Clarinet*
Charity/Quest helping: Chiddeni Charity
Why did you chose them? I saw that they needed a nudist and they are an excellent charity, so I'm more than happy to help!
What item will you miss the most? the cute animals, I almost always have one on me! Especially the slippers!
Incentive: For every 15k donated, sponsors will be entered into a raffle for avi art by me! There will be multiple winners (chosen by a random number generator) and I may or may not let winners choose the style. Anyone who donates over 50k gets a headshot, anyone over 100k gets a waist-up, anyone over 200k gets a fullbody, anyone over 400k gets a normal OR chibi fullbody, and anyone over 750k gets whatever they want! biggrin
Samples: Headshot, Waist-Up, Full Body, Chibi. More samples available at my Art Shop.

Sponsors:
edokitty - 50,000g p248
pig_girl - 15,000g p335
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 30,000g p376
Yogurt Man - 60,000g p472
iquestforyou - 20,000g p494
.tangerine.tears. - 15,000g p554

Total: 275,000g

KissMeHappy
Username: KissMeHappy*
Timezone: GMT-7*
Charity/Quest helping: ♪♫A lover's quest of progress♪♫
Why did you chose them? ilover1508 is such an involved community member! She helps out with so much! She has a charity she is involved in as well as being a member of the NSTG. She's also a total sweetheart and deserves it!
What item will you miss the most? Compass of Seidh crying
Incentive: Every 1k sponsored earns one ticket for a raffle to win a set of 50 pink gift boxes.
Sponsors:
rebeljd - 100,000g p420
pig_girl - 50,000g p429
Pixitella - 5,000g p454
pianochord - 100,000g p687
CakieCookieLover - 50,000g p703
Winter Freeze - 5,000g p718
IDK my BFF Voldie - 100,000g p721
Margareee - 20,000g p727
Yogurt Man - 25,000g p729

Total: 475,000g

laykein
Username: laykein*
Charity/Quest helping: Kinoko's AFKtacular Quest
Why did you chose them? I've known Kinoko since the last event. She is a real sweetheart and I would love to help her out.
What item will you miss the most? My gold promise ring. I wear it with every outfit I can. Also my bruised and bloody face. Lol.
Incentive: Sponsorship's of 100k or more will receive art. It could be any style from my tumblr.
Sponsors:
pianochord - 100,000g p240
OtherWorldShukumei - 5,000g p331, p365, p403, & 504
pig_girl - 5,000g p335
StarieMichie - 300,000 p340
Queen Nami - 100,000g p429
SirenNightMoon - 10k p/day (140,000g total) p467
Perverse - 100,000g p549
xx I met my fate xx - 125,000g p557 & p609
a pet dino - 300,000g p691 & p715
CakieCookieLover - 115,000g p703
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 5,000g p749

Total: 1,505,000g

Total gold being raised by 14 G to L nudists = 14,683,500g + 14 Feb. 05 Letters + 20,000 Tickets

User Image

m0rtality
Username: m0rtality*
Charity/Quest helping: HaHa Charity
Why did you chose them? They donate more than enough (I know from experience and seeing how many they donate to including myself) And their charity is phenomenal. They keep everyone involved and have lots of things to do to earn gold, I'd like to do this as a way of paying back ^^
What item will you miss the most? My bats and Ravenwood Manor.
Incentive: Free slots in a 1MILL Lotto, plus free art, signs, items and MORE! See Here For more details. Every 100k you will get a free place in the 1MILL Lotto hosted by the owner of the charity.
Sponsors:
ii_HERO_ii - 80,000g p305
pig_girl - 100,000g p377
Yogurt Man - 150,000g p472
iquestforyou - 20,000g p536

Total: 350,000g

*Owes 3 days!*

maddyj1995
Username: maddyj1995*
Charity/Quest helping: YDA Charity for Kitties
Why did you chose them? YDA Charity has has been nice to me and gives new donations to different cat quests. YDA has fun things to do in the charity and it's cat themed.
What item will you miss the most? Kiki Kitty
Incentive: Each 1k sponsored to YDA Charity = 1 slot in a raffle for random Coco items (not Coco itself). The number of prizes will grow with the charity's nudists' collective earnings. Raffle starts with Coco Fleece Hat. 50k+ = Coco Umbrella Buddy added. 100k+ = Coco Treat Pail added. 250k+ = Kitty Slippers. 500k+ = Coco Mylar Balloon. 1m+ = Coco Mascot Suit. See here for further details and current earnings.
Sponsors:
Mighty chicken lady - 50,000g p47
QueerxCore - 250g a day (3,500g total) p61
edokitty - 25,000g p248
pig_girl - 10,000g p377
iquestforyou - 10,000g p536
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581

Total: 253,500g

Malevolent Seduction
Username: Malevolent Seduction*
Charity/Quest helping: Gift & Get
Why did you chose them? Being one of the kindest and open guilds I know in Gaia, I want to give back to them. I've only been in this guild for a month or less but they've welcomed me with open arms, each and every one of the mods. A place for them rests in my heart.
What item will you miss the most? Zodiacal; I use it way too many times.
Incentive: Each sponsor over 100k will participate in a raffle for an Inari's Beads! Anyone below 100k will participate in a raffle for Rogue Bravado.
Sponsors:
zaiisu - 250,000g p51
Renee the Rabid Squirrel - 222,222g p93
Pixitella - 5,000g p331
Simply Spinks - 100,000g p346
pig_girl - 50,000g p377
burnskate - 25,000g p489

Total: 662,222g

Manasstalker
Username: manasstalker*
Why did you chose them? Because shes the only Quester I know and she asked me to go nakkie :3
What item will you miss the most? To many to count XD I change 2-3 times a week.
Incentive: Any sponsors 1k+ get 1 lineart and will be entered into a raffle for full colored art HERE
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 10,000g p41
edokitty - 25,000g p94
Milady Emerald - 100,000g p146
Pixitella - 5,000g p331
pig_girl - 10,000g p377
Akira-Kisho - 2,000g p382
PengiiPop - 10,000g p383
MageQueenHoshi - 100,000g p421
Lunar Mirage - 10,000g p437
xx I met my fate xx - 100,000g p464
burnskate - 25,000g p489
Nainai Kagoyuchi - 5,000g p642
quick_star_blossom - 25,000g p683
Graceangel - 20,000g p709

Total: 502,000g

Margareee
Username: Margareee*
Timezone: GMT-4 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Tabby Cat's Dreams
Why did you chose them? After seeing that they needed a nudist I checked out the thread and really like that while questing she is also gifting to others.
What item will you miss the most? hmmm...eye poses and any of my cats
Incentive: Sponsors over 20k will go into a drawing for an Oct 2012 letter, sponsors under 20k will go into a drawing for a Bunnihilation
Sponsors:
OtherWorldShukumei - 5,000g p331, p432, p504, & p715
Pixitella - 25,000g p331
pig_girl - 20,000g p377
Simply Spinks - 1,000,000g p413
I Red Panda I - 500,000g p546
Squall_the_Tempest - 20,000g p549
Nainai Kagoyuchi - 10,000g p719
burnskate - 20,000g p746

Total: 1,731,000g

Master Gale
Username: Master Gale*
Charity/Quest helping: G.I.F.T. - Gifting in Full Throttle!
Why did you chose them? She helped me out in the past, so I want to do the same.
What item will you miss the most? Wind Security Blanket.
Incentive: None.
Sponsors:
laykein - 100,000g p170
pig_girl - 5,000g p377
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
zaiisu - 250,000g p662

Total: 425,000g

masticated marshmallows
Username: masticated marshmallows*
Charity/Quest helping: I'd Give My Undies
Why did you chose them? Because Deffy is awesome. If I can give her a NHB then why stop there?
What item will you miss the most? It is a toss up between White Body Dye and Metal's Last Hope.
Incentive: ...
Sponsors:
KissMeHappy - 5,000g p371
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p376
pig_girl - 5,000g p377
anserine - 25,000g p442
burnskate - 25,000g p489
IDK my BFF Voldie - 50,000g p548
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
Margareee - 20,000g p727

Total: 212,000g

*Owes 2 days!*

Mighty chicken lady
Username: Mighty chicken lady*
Charity/Quest helping: YDA Charity for Kitties
Why did you chose them? YDA Charity has been around a long time, has fun things to do in the charity and it's cat themed.
What item will you miss the most? Henrietta (the chicken)
Incentive: Each 1k sponsored to YDA Charity = 1 slot in a raffle for random Coco items (not Coco itself). The number of prizes will grow with the charity's nudists' collective earnings. Raffle starts with Coco Fleece Hat. 50k+ = Coco Umbrella Buddy added. 100k+ = Coco Treat Pail added. 250k+ = Kitty Slippers. 500k+ = Coco Mylar Balloon. 1m+ = Coco Mascot Suit. See here for further details and current earnings.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 25,000g p94
pig_girl - 25,000g p377
burnskate - 25,000g p489
Margareee - 20,000g p727

Total: 225,000g

Minxku
Username: Minxku*
Charity/Quest helping: ♩♬ Philosophy of Music
Why did you chose them? I have been a reg there for quite some time, back before the charity hit 500 pages. I really love the people that are there, and the atmosphere of the place. I want to make sure the thread stays alive, all though the owner already make sure of that. I just want to help.
What item will you miss the most? Oh! There isn't to much to miss. But, if I had to pick one, I would pick Scarlet Mist. I adore the lips on it.
Incentive: For every 25k sponsored, you will get one of my chibis. You can pick if you want your avatar or oc! x x x
Sponsors:
ii_HERO_ii - 80,000g p305
Pixitella - 25,000g p331
pig_girl - 5,000g p377

Total: 205,000g

MissFrosteh
Username: MissFrosteh*
Charity/Quest helping: Killing with Kindness:A Donation thread
Why did you chose them? Because i've been hanging around the thread and they are awesome nice people!
What item will you miss the most? Little Lucie
Incentive: Anyone who sponsors 10k+ gets stuck in a RNG for an 100k+ item
Sponsors:
Okami Oni no Senshi - 50,000g p244
Darius D. - 20,000g p265
Pixitella - 15,000g p331
pig_girl - 10,000g p377
burnskate - 25,000g p489
CakieCookieLover - 10,000g p545

Total: 246,000g

*Owes 1 day!*

Mistress Deevine
Username: Mistress Deevine
Charity/Quest helping: Kiss the Sky Charity
Why did you chose them? Because I think they are an awesome charity and they are all so nice that I wanted to help them out c:
What item will you miss the most? My hair items and my Strawberry Sundae Sweets
Incentive: Everyone that sponsors me for 100k or higher will be entered into a raffle for October 2012 Letters; First place will get three, second place will get two and third place will get one
Sponsors:
Nyxie_Night - 100,000g p248
Pheregames - 14,000g p254
pig_girl - 5,000g p377
I Red Panda I - 600,000g p398
Renee the Rabid Squirrel - 234,432g p438

Total: 973,432g

Mithrim Jurgencarmeitder
Username: Mithrim Jurgencarmeitder*
Charity/Quest helping: Kiss the Sky Charity
Why did you choose them? I can't afford big money out of my own pocket, so I'm helping them with their charitable souls by doing this! biggrin
What item will you miss the most? Definately my Captain Ara's Nestegg.
Incentive: I'll give one piece of free art no matter how much sponsored for of your choice. If you'd like to see, scroll down to examples in my new art shop here.
Sponsors:
The Dragonborn Comes - 40k p/day (560,000g total) p316 p460
Pixitella - 5,000g p331
pig_girl - 5,000g p377
Edwin Jarvis - 10,000g p383
I Red Panda I - 500,000g p398
SoggyToast117 - 100,000g p444
Duchess Marie - 10,000g p473
burnskate - 25,000g p489
.tangerine.tears. - 15,000g p554

Total: 1,350,000g

MizzSugarToast
Username: mizzsugartoast
Do you observe daylight savings time: yes
Charity/Quest helping: Dream Catcher
Why did you chose them? Have you ever gone to a store to buy something or check the price of something and you come to find out you don't have enough? This thread is like a layaway plan but for gaia pixels and items and is a beyond unique and awesome Idea. This thread helps many people in more of a unique way then most. I also think the thread owner is AWESOME so why not help out?
What item will you miss the most? My Christmas cow =[
Incentive: For any sponsorship of 100k+ you will qualify for a piece of art for an avatar of your choice. The art will be done by [+Sparkle+] ART EXAMPLE
Sponsors:
Lady Michelle Winters - 2,000,000g p480
I Red Panda I - 500,000g p542
pig_girl - 5,000g p588
xx I met my fate xx - 1,000g p609

Total: 2,516,000g

*Owes 1 day!*

Ms Sharra - Removed from event at request.

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Username: Nainai Kagoyuchi*
Charity/Quest helping: Sunflowers
Why did you chose them? I originally went looking because Uni is an awesome person and I'd love to help her out since she runs around doing EVERYTHING! But it's a joint quest I found out and after reading about the other questers and their reasons for questing, I really wanted to help them too! :33
What item will you miss the most? my hair and skin items ; ;
Incentive: I will do three handwriting things for everyone who sponsors me!
Examples: [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x]
All sponsors will also get a simple bust shot of an avi of their choosing! - [x] - [x]

Sponsors:
Darius D. - 20,000g p265
pig_girl - 5,000g p377
anserine - 25,000g p442
burnskate - 25,000g p489
edokitty - 10,000g p537
I Red Panda I - 10,000g p643
OtherWorldShukumei - 5,000g p643
pianochord - 100,000g p687
Margareee - 20,000g p727

Total: 313,000g

Nyxie_Night - Removed due to inactivity.

Omnipotent Defenestrator
Username: Omnipotent Defenestrator
Charity/Quest helping: p3Charity
Why did you chose them? They are just so nice and helpful ^-^ They have so many fun, easy contests and they help with quests. They are just so generous and loving to the people who visit :3
What item will you miss the most? Heartstring crying
Incentive: I shall draw Avi Art :3 for all sponsors 50k+
Sponsors:
pig_girl - 50,000g p429
edokitty - 10,000g p537
KinkyRice - 30,000g p747

Total: 240,000g

Orehiroda
Username: Orehiroda*
Charity/Quest helping: Audacity
Why did you chose them? Audacity has a knack for being more of a hangout thread than a charity. There is no 'regs list' or any other system that may belittle others who are less familiar with the thread. Everyone is on the same level--you almost forget that there are co-creators and mods because they are not elitists. However, it is a charity so donations/prizes are regularly given. These are typically extravagant and as a result, the charity burns through at least 10M each month. This is a hefty burden, so I want to help their cause.
What item will you miss the most? Custom Cut
Incentive: Art freebies for anyone who gives 10K+ (chibi or headshot)
Sponsors:
I Red Panda I - 50,000g p45
poleklaws - 100,000g p72
Grogroth - 133,337g p93
edokitty - 25,000g p94
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p118
Keithiya - 200,000g p210
sleeping in class - 2,000,000g p213
1337 5P34K - 133,337g p307
CrimsonBlaze42 - 15,000g p320
m o c h a - a m o u r - 10,000g p324
1337 5P34K - Kottan Belle Reunion p327
Pixitella - 10,000g p331
Pheregames - 25,000g p348
s t e f f i e e e e e e - 1,000,000g p368
pig_girl - 20,000g p377
Oblivious-chan - 50,000g p422
xx I met my fate xx - 50,000g p464
alphagirl101 - 500,000g p487
burnskate - 25,000g p489
edokitty - 10,000g p537
Axletia - 400,000g p574
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
pandearing - 10,000g p658
mouthwashisgood - 12,000g p690

Total: 4,908,674g + Kottan Belle Reunion

OtherWorldShukumei
Username: OtherWorldShukumei*
Charity/Quest helping: A TankChu Charity & MissMissies Miscellaneous Mission
Why did you chose them? TankChu Charity helped me out in my Bibbles quest awhile back, and it was an amazing place to hang out! I wanted to return the favor. And, I've run across Missie quite often, she's been really friendly, and I'd love to help her with her doll quest (she's ridiculously close to getting all of them!) or whatever else that she wants.
What item will you miss the most? Isn't it obvious?! My cats! D:
Incentive: Sponsors of 1k+ will get personalized (photo) signs like this in my RL cat collection and every 5k gets you a slot in a raffle to get a sign with my RL cat! See here for details. Higher sponsorship = more cat items! ALSO! All sponsors for A TankChu Charity will be put into a raffle for Bani Clips, and sponsors 20k or more will be put into a raffle for an Oct 2012 Letter.
Sponsors:
Renee the Rabid Squirrel - 66,666g p93
edokitty - 60,000g p94 & p537
Darius D. - 20,000g p256 (to A TankChu Charity)
Darius D. - 1g and a $10 GC Card (to MissMissies Mission)
Pixitella - 20,000g p331 ( for A TankChu Charity )
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 25,000g p376
pig_girl - 50,000g p377
Margareee - 20,000g p427
burnskate - 50,000g p489 & p658
Axletia - 400,000g p574
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
Winter Freeze - 55,000g p718

Total: 837,667g + $10 GC Card

p3Blossom
Username: p3blossom
Timezone: GMT -6 - DST*
Charity/Quest helping: ~*~The Cute and Cuddly Charity~*~
Why did you chose them? cause they needed nudist 4laugh
What item will you miss the most? my red bow
Incentive: anyone donating 10k or more will be drawn by Lyric Rainvale & entered in a raffle for a Shimapan Mood Bubble.
Sponsors:
Lyric Rainvale = 50,000g p535
Pixitella - 10,000g p541
Imagine Eisley - 15,000g p564
KinkyRice - 50,000g p568
pig_girl - 10,000g p588
Jorbelle - 35,000g p682

Total: 225,000g

Pandafication
Username: Pandafication*
Timezone: GMT+10*
Why did you chose them? They look like a good charity, helping people who really need it. <3
What item will you miss the most? All of them! D=
Incentive: (if you want to make one) To be decided.
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 20,000g p96
TARDIS Traveler - 1,000g p163
ii_HERO_ii - 65,000g p305 & p673
pig_girl - 10,000g p377
anserine - 10,000g p644

Total: 217,400g

pandearing
Username: pandearing
Timezone: GMT -7 - DST*
Do you observe daylight savings time: yes.
Charity/Quest helping: Bigger Than a Monster
Why did you chose them? they needed someone and i'm running out of time. emo
What item will you miss the most? zodiacal.
Incentive: sponsors will receive 1 free graphic for every 20k pledged. examples can be found here.
Sponsors:
burnskate - 100,000g p539
Perverse - 100,000g p549
m o c h a - a m o u r - 20,000g p551
KissMeHappy - 20,000g p574 & p681
Margareee - 20,000g p575
pig_girl - 20,000g p588

Total: 355,000g

pig_girl
Username: pig_girl*
Charity/Quest helping: The Newbie Support and Training Guild, Sunflowers: A Joint Quest, and The Lost Star
Why did you chose them? Uni is amazing and deserves it, NSTG is a great guild that helps newbies and oldbies and return-ies alike
What item will you miss the most? my dark elf skin
Incentive: All sponsorships will get 50 free bumps on the thread of their choice. Any sponsorship over 10k gets a free tektek or inventory+tektek. Any sponsorship over 100k gets entered into a drawing for the October 2012 MC. Any sponsorship over 500k gets to advertise (within TOS limitations) in my signature and quest thread for one calendar month
Every sponsorship for The Lost Star over 25k will get chibi art from quick_star_blossom

Sponsors:
anserine - 100,000g p319
OtherWorldShukumei - 8,000g p331, p365, p452, & p715
Simply Spinks - 5,000g p346
GillaGrrl - 20,000g p349
Daypaw - 500,000g p390 ( for NSTG )
I Red Panda I - 1,000,000g p398 ( for The Lost Star )
Margareee - 20,000g p427
burnskate - 25,000g p489
iquestforyou - 30,000g p536
edokitty - 10,000g p537
burnskate - 5,000g p658

Total: 1,733,000g

*Owes 1 day!*

Poetic Wonderland
Username: Poetic Wonderland*
Charity/Quest helping: Little Gift Of Love
Why did you chose them? I went nude for them last year and I've always loved that charity so I thought it was right to help 'em out again.
What item will you miss the most? Compass of Seidh. I worked so hard to get it and this charity actually helped me along.
Incentive: I'll have a raffle for layout/simple art. Whatever the winner wants.
Sponsors:
nefret2011 - 250,000g p47
zaiisu - 250,000g p51
Pixitella - 5,000g p331
pig_girl - 5,000g p377
nefret2011 - 100,000g p687

Total: 630,000g

Poptart Comment
Username: Poptart Comment*
Charity/Quest helping: Whismsical Brothel
Why did you chose them? She's really nice
What item will you miss the most? My Kottan bell
Incentive: All sponsors will receive a half body sketch from here
Sponsors:
BeautifulDoubt - 20,000g p441
anserine - 25,000g p442
Alarmingly Charming - 30,000g p443
Lady Ifrit - 15,000g p448
pig_girl - 5,000g p450
SirenNightMoon - 15k p/day (210,000g total) p453
Pixitella - 5,000g p454
PukeFacedFreak - 10,000g p458
xx I met my fate xx - 20,000g p464
burnskate - 25,000g p489
Technicolored Bliss - 170,000 p504

Total: 610,000g

PukeFacedFreak
Username: PukeFacedFreak
Charity/Quest helping: theORANGEsqueeze
Why did you chose them? They've been around a while, I've been with them a few months and think they could do bigger and better things if I help them get better funds.
What item will you miss the most? My entire outfit since I am well recognized for it.
Incentive: Donations of 30k+ will be entered into a raffle to win an item in the cash shop worth 500gc. Donations of 110k+ go in the raffle for an item worth 1000gc. A person can only qualify once and for only one raffle.
Sponsors:
Faustus Apollyon - 1,000,000g p102
SweetieMemoirs - 500,000 p108
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p169
cramshaft - 110,000g p172
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,000g p331
Pixitella - 30,000g p331
pig_girl - 110,000g p377
laykein - 30,000g p386
Margareee - 30,000g p427 & p575
LinkZeroOne - 1,250,000g p454
Lantis_wolf - 110,000g p475
edokitty - 10,000g p537
CakieCookieLover - 30,000g p545
.tangerine.tears. - 30,000g p554
Rawfie - 30,000g p576
kowai hanashi - 10,000g p695
Winter Freeze - 30,000g p718

Total: 3,331,000g

pythonesque
Username: pythonesque*
Charity/Quest helping: The Music Makes Me Sway Charity
Why did you chose them? Since I got back into playing Gaia a few years ago, I've made great friends through this thread, had a more enjoyable time on Gaia, and had a lot of fun.
What item will you miss the most? oh, geez. I don't even know! Custom Cut, I think.
Incentive: none
Sponsors:
pig_girl - 5,000g p429
anserine - 25,000g p442
burnskate - 25,000g p489
iquestforyou - 30,000g p536
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581

Total: 272,000g

Queen Kianra
Username: Queen Kianra
Charity/Quest helping: Chasing Dreams
Why did you chose them? She's my bestie, and I love her. ;u;
What item will you miss the most? Wigs, Lips, Eyes, Audrey Heels. [/sniffles.]
Incentive: Any Sponsor of 10k+ will get a Traditionally Drawn Chibi. Any Sponsor of 50k + will get a Sketch. Any Sponsor of 100k+ will get Lineart. Any Sponsor of 200k+ will get a Shaded Art
Aphelia the Vampire's will give any sponsors of 10k to 1m chibi sign arts or a 500+ word story or a free cupcake with everything. She will give any sponsors of 1m to 2m a sign. She will give any sponsors of 2m or more a sign without makeup on.

Sponsors:
ii_HERO_ii - 150,000g p305
Pixitella - 10,000g p331
pig_girl - 50,000g p377
edokitty - 10,000g p537
pandearing - 10,000g p658
Margareee - 20,000g p727
Princess Kianra - 200,000g p742

Total: 470,000g

Queen_Rini
Username: Queen_Rini*
Charity/Quest helping: Aalyve Wyyre's Charity
Why did you chose them? I have been with them for almost 3 years and every month they select a diffrent person to help.
What item will you miss the most? Winter Dance
Incentive: Any Sponsor 50k+ will get Avatar art from me. Avatar art Ex: [x] Art Ex: [x] Chibi Ex: [x]
Sponsors:
edokitty - 100,000g p94
pig_girl - 50,000g p377

Total: 265,000g

quick_star_blossom
Username: quick_star_blossom*
Charity/Quest helping: Kiss The Sky Charity & Aalyve Wyyre's Quest Charity
Why did you chose them? Well let's see this charities have become my regular hangout when I get to be online. I quickly became friends with its regulars and I have seen both threads grow in number and donations. Most aren't regulars but Its friendly place and sometimes it could be overwhelming with so many new people joining I do very much would love to donate to them so they can continue donating. Note Pending Charities and Quest thread permission.
What item will you miss the most? I am a big fan of eye items and hair I have to say the item I'll miss the most will be the Oisin's Blessing
Incentive: I will draw art for my sponsors based on how much they sponsor, see the list below. Art Style will vary.
10-15k Headshot, 16-35k Full Body Chibi, 36-65k Full Body Normal, & 66k+ All of the art above

Sponsors:
I Red Panda I - 1,000,000g p136
Pixitella - 20,000g p331
pig_girl - 20,000g p377
Yogurt Man - 75,000g p472
Axletia - 400,000g p574
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581

Total: 1,595,000g

Rambiln_Red_Rose - Removed due to inactivity.

RavensCry
Username: RavensCry*
Charity/Quest helping: Kiss The Sky Charity
Why did you chose them? She has been working hard and is a real sweetheart. Kiss the Sky because they seem really nice and wanted a nudist and I was looking for a charity to hit.
What item will you miss the most? My kitty wont be there for 2 weeks!
Incentive: All sponsors of 10k+ will be entered into a raffle to win two Oct. 2012 letters. Winners will be chosen randomly.
Sponsors:
iEvilDoll - 90,000g p199
Stripey Von Fancyhooves - 50,000g p207
Tamwyn Flameon - 100,000g p207
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p213
Aykii - 100,000g p238
edokitty - 100,000g p248
Lady Michelle Winters - 2,000,000g p259
Pixitella - 10,000g p331
pig_girl - 10,000g p377
Margareee - 20,000g p427

Total: 2,520,000g

Rawfie
Username: Rawfie*
Charity/Quest helping: Whimsical Brothel
Why did you chose them? She's my BFF. :3
What item will you miss the most? My Hyde's Bloodlust wig. emo
Incentive: All sponsors will receive a half body sketch from here.
Sponsors:
anserine - 25,000g p442
Lady Ifrit - 15,000g p448
pig_girl - 5,000g p450
OtherWorldShukumei - 10,000g + 100g p/day (11.4k total) p452, p482, p504, p671, & p715
burnskate - 25,000g p489
KissMeHappy - 40,000g p574 & p618
Margareee - 20,000g p575
xx I met my fate xx - 10,000g p609
Spartan979_musik6-13-05 - 5,000g p637
SilentBreeze90 - 200,000g p699 & p716
Sweet Vi - 14,000g p711

Total: 637,400g

Royal Murderer
Username: Royal Murderer
Timezone: GMT-7*
Do you observe daylight savings time: No
Charity/Quest helping: The questy quest >:3
Why did you chose them? Steel is a sweetheart, and she's helped me a lot with a bunch of stuff ^^
What item will you miss the most? Almost everything xD
Incentive: All sponsors over 50k will get a sign with my unicorn or penguin hat :3 x x
Sponsors:
burnskate - 25,000g p489
edokitty - 10,000g p537
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
pig_girl - 5,000g p588
anserine - 50,000g p644
iquestforyou - 30,000g p747

Total: 240,000g

Total gold being raised by 31 M to R nudists = 29,081,295g + $10GC Card + Kottan Belle Reunion

User Image

Sculpted_Diamond_Dove
see Your Beloved Dove

Shimmertits
Username: Shimmertits*
Charity/Quest helping: Kara's Dream Item Quest
Why did you chose them? I like Kara and I think it'd be nice to help her finish her quest
What item will you miss the most? All of them.
Incentive: All sponsors of 10k or more will get entered in a raffle to win a fabulous Sugarsuite!
Sponsors:
I Red Panda I - 1,000,000g p45
Simply Spinks - 1,400,000g p68
Crowley the Crow - 1,000,000g p70
Renee the Rabid Squirrel - 444,444g p93
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 50,000g p118
Pixitella - 10,000g p331
Pheregames - 10,000g p348
pig_girl - 10,000g p429
CakieCookieLover - 15,000g p545
iquestforyou - 10,000g p603
OtherWorldShukumei - 100g p/day + 1,300g (2.7k) p715 & p741

Total: 3,962,144g

*Owes 1 day!*

Shukumei Wiswel
Username: Shukumei Wiswel*
Do you observe daylight savings time: Yes
Charity/Quest helping: Alchemy Charity
Why did you chose them? I was so excited when I found an Alchemy charity. Marie's had it open for awhile, and she's posting in all the time, so I knew I wanted to support the charity somehow.
What item will you miss the most? Fairy Grove. One of my new favorite items for looking just like Air Ki.
Incentive: Every 1k sponsored will get you a slot into a raffle for a Coocoon: Alcehmized. Full details here.
Sponsors:
burnskate - 25,000g p489
edokitty - 10,000g p537
Pixitella - 50,000g p541
CakieCookieLover - 5,000g p545
Margareee - 20,000g p575
pig_girl - 5,000g p588
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p634
iquestforyou - 15,000g p747

Total: 275,000g

Sick Salacious X
Username: Sick Salacious X*
Charity/Quest helping: Blue's Giveaway
Why did you choose them? The owner of the thread is really sweet, she makes great effort to include everyone and is very generous with her donations. She's great about rewarding those who stick around and just as good at donating to the new people (even those who don't stick around).
What item will you miss the most? Kiki, but it's okay she's used to only being used when she matches
Incentive: Donations of 5k+ can have a post format made by me. 100k+ and you may have formats for life.
Sponsors:
Lady Michelle Winters - 2,000,000g p259
Pixitella - 5,000g p331
pig_girl - 5,000g p429
CakieCookieLover - 10,000g p545
iquestforyou - 20,000g p603

Total: 2,050,000g

Silk_G-String
Username: Silk_G-String*
Timezone: GMT-8 DST
Charity/Quest helping: All that Glitters is Kreiystahl
Why did you chose them? She has not been well enough to do any questing lately.
What item will you miss the most? shoes
Incentive:
Sponsors:
anserine - 75,000g p442 & p644
pig_girl - 5,000g p450
burnskate - 25,000g p489
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581

Total: 262,000g

*Owes 1 day!*

Simply Spinks
Username: Simply Spinks*
Charity/Quest helping: Kara's Dream Item Quest
Why did you chose them? Because this woman is amazing. She is a very dedicated questor and I want to see this fantastic, warm hearted person finally get her Angelic Sash this year! She has approximately 21.3 mil and expects to pay around 34 mil for one. Please sponsor me and help her out! My own personal goal is to try and raise as much as last year with about 5 mil!
What item will you miss the most? I have been doing this event for years and I'm not really going to miss anything too much. This event is a great cause, and I love it! I will probably miss the hair and eye items in general, but I can live for two weeks <3
Incentive: I will match the first 4 mil in sponsorships! Meaning if you sponsor me, I will sponsor you (if you are a nudist, if you are not a nudist I will sponsor the person of your choice). In addition... Every 100k you sponsor you will earn a ticket in a 500GC raffle! In addition if you sponsor 500k or more you will automatically earn 5 tickets for the 500GC raffle and a 150k sponsorship to the nudist of your choice! Also, anyone who sponsors (any amount) will receive 25+ bumps or conversational posts in the thread of their choice. A thread in the guild will be made to keep track of all my incentives.
Sponsors:
Shimmertits - 250,000g p61
Crowley the Crow - 1,000,000g p70
I Red Panda I - 5,000,000g p84 & p398 & p467
anserine - 100,000g p94
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 525,000g p118 & p413
wrathofrealm - 250,000g p218
w.o.l.f.i - 100,000g p219
Malevolent Seduction - 100,000g p228
burnskate - 100,000g p321
Margareee - 1,100,000g p411 & 734
rebeljd - 1,520,000g p416 & p417
RlSU - 100,000g p416
pig_girl - 100,000g p429
orasmic marshmallow - 30,000g p522
Axletia - 300,000g p574
burnskate - 175,000g p658

Total: 10,861,400g

Sisbera
Username: Sisbera*
Charity/Quest helping: ░ ωhimsical ℬrothel ░
Why did you chose them? I know how difficult it is to get a Devil tail. She's a friend of mine and a nice girl and I'd like to help her reach her goal since I don't have one to donate.
What item will you miss the most? Probably my Wigs and Eyes and Makeups! gonk
Incentive: All sponsors will receive a half body sketch from here
Sponsors:
anserine - 25,000g p442
pig_girl - 5,000g p450
Tiduseya - 240,000g p462 & p745
burnskate - 25,000g p489
Yogurt Man - 50,000g p511
KissMeHappy - 30,000g p574
xx I met my fate xx - 100,000g p609
quick_star_blossom - 50,000g p683 & p725

Total: 768,400g

slimblaga
Username: Slimblaga*
Charity/Quest helping: Star's Forever and a Day Quest
Why did you chose them? Star's my girlfriend and I wanted to help her out heart
What item will you miss the most? None
Incentive: Might make one later
Sponsors:
pig_girl - 5,000g p429
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
anserine - 20,000g p644

Total: 245,000g

*Owes 3 days!*

Star_Suicide
Username: Star_Suicide*
Charity/Quest helping: Brick by Brick
Why did you chose them? I knew OWS from previous events and wanted to help her out while she's helping her friends as I know she'll do good things with the gold
What item will you miss the most? Probably my Seraphic Bow, it's one of the newer items I've gotten and I haven't had much chance to use it in my avis yet.
Incentive: Every 1k sponsored to Brick by Brick will get you a slot in a raffle for a Spirit Halo or Chicky Hoodie (two winners total for all Brick by Brick nudists).
Sponsors:
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10,000g p177
Pixitella - 5,000g p331
pig_girl - 50,000g p429
KissMeHappy - 25,000g p574

Total: 260,000g

*Owes 3 days!*

Strawberri Stardust
Username: Strawberri Stardust*
Charity/Quest helping: got birthday?
Why did you chose them? They were on the front page as needing nudists and a friend of mine suggested them.
What item will you miss the most? All of my hair items TwT
Incentive: Every sponsor of 20k will receive 1 ticket per 20k towards a raffle of a Prima Poppet (the June '12 MC) and an Enchanted Book (only 1 prize per winner).
Sponsors:
Pixitella - 20,000g p331
pig_girl - 100,000g p429
maddyj1995 - 20,000g p431 & p535
burnskate - 25,000g p489
jordahn19 - 100,000g p678

Total: 436,400g

Tainii
Username: Tainii*
Charity/Quest helping: Newbie Supporting and Training Guild
Why did you chose them? The NSTG really does help out all Gaians, and they're always giving stuff without asking for things in return. It's a really pleasant and fun community.
What item will you miss the most? Zodiacal!
Incentive: Every sponsorship over 30k will get a colored art headshot. Every sponsorship over 60k will get a colored art waist-up (+ HQ background).
Art Samples: x - x

Sponsors:
Pixitella - 60,000g p331
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 30,000g p376
Daypaw - 500,000g p390
pig_girl - 60,000g p429
Yogurt Man - 65,000g p472
pianochord - 100,000g p486
GillaGrrl - 100,000g p541
.tangerine.tears. - 30,000g p554
xx I met my fate xx - 60,000g p557
Eridi - 500,001g p594

Total: 1,516,401g

.tangerine.tears.
Username: .tangerine.tears.
Timezone: UTC-8
Do you observe daylight savings time: Yes
Charity/Quest helping: The Cute & Cuddly Charity and Animal Charity
Why did you chose them? 1) They're just so cute & cuddly! 2) Because they're so kind and generous!
What item will you miss the most? My persocom (doll) ears.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 100,000g p522
pig_girl - 5,000g p588
anserine - 50,000g p644 & p695
iquestforyou - 20,000g p747

Total: 231,000g

Teacup Sheep - Removed due to inactivity.

-Technicolored Unicorns-
Username: -Technicolored Unicorns-
Charity/Quest helping: Victorian Candy & Poleklaws Quest Thread
Why did you chose them? Toxic is a good friend of mine and deserves to get what she wants. Poleklaws is a great person that should be able to finish her quest. I hope that I gain enough sponsorship to help her attain her goal.
What item will you miss the most? Probably all of them. I am an item whore.
Incentive: All sponsors over 25k will be entered in a raffle to win a free thread layout from me. Over 50k will be entered in a raffle to win a free profile from me. Samples: Thread Layouts - U/C, x. Profiles - x, x
Sponsors:
Shimmertits - 100,000g p22
I Red Panda I - 100,000g p45
Renee the Rabid Squirrel - 99,999g p93
anserine - 50,000g p94
Simply Spinks - 525,001g p240 & p376 & p415
Pixitella - 50,000g p331
laykein - 50,000g p401
Margareee - 20,000g p427
pig_girl - 100,000g p429
Axletia - 300,000g p574
OtherWorldShukumei - 250g p/day + 1k (4.5k) p715

Total: 1,434,500g

Tenko72
Username: Tenko72*
Charity/Quest helping: Brick by Brick - Quest for Friends & ~YDA Charity for Kitty Questers~
Why did you chose them? I'm familiar with the owner from Brick by Brick and I know she's a good person who'd make good use of the Gold, etc. she got from this. YDA has helped many others and me. I also like the fun games it has, like the Caturday one. I know the owner will put the Gold to good use too.
What item will you miss the most? Right now, the Jenny Doll. Its poses are so cute.
Incentive: I'd draw one free piece of art here to anyone who sponsors me. Just post what you want drawn after the event in this thread. Every 1k sponsored to Brick by Brick will get you a slot in a raffle for a Spirit Halo or Chicky Hoodie (two winners total for all Brick by Brick nudists).
Each 1k sponsored to YDA Charity = 1 slot in a raffle for random Coco items (not Coco itself). The number of prizes will grow with the charity's nudists' collective earnings. Raffle starts with Coco Fleece Hat. 50k+ = Coco Umbrella Buddy added. 100k+ = Coco Treat Pail added. 250k+ = Kitty Slippers. 500k+ = Coco Mylar Balloon. 1m+ = Coco Mascot Suit. See here for further details and current earnings.

Sponsors:
Pixitella - 5,000g p331
Pheregames - 20,000g p348
pig_girl - 50,000g p429

Total: 255,000g

TGSNE2
Username: TGSNE2
Timezone: GMT-8 DST
Charity/Quest helping: Cutefaty's Quest & Steamed Fried n' Boiled
Why did you chose them? Will be added later.
What item will you miss the most? My peasant pants!
Incentive: Might add later...
Sponsors:
Pixitella - 10,000g p331
Simply Spinks - 15,000g p346
edokitty - 100,000g p384 ( 50k per thread )
pig_girl - 100,000g p429 ( 50k per thread )
burnskate - 25,000g p489
I Red Panda I - 200,000g p544
Margareee - 20,000g p727

Total: 496,400g

*Owes 1 day!*

The Angelic Puppet
Username: The Angelic Puppet*
Charity/Quest helping: Fools Errand Charity
Why did you chose them? EdoKitty was one of my first gaia friends and has always run awesome mini events giving away tones of items and well, the owner of the charity is just as awesome as the prizes and games she runs :3
What item will you miss the most? I have two! My signature Skin (Puppet skin from Little Lucie) and My eyes! also signature (My Sheryl Robot eyes)
Incentive: Edokitty will run a raffle for an October Letter and I will add in another raffle item for every 500k earned. Every 1k sponsored will get you a raffle ticket. Additionally, every sponsor of 5k or more will get a piece of artwork by Angelic Puppet
Sponsors:
ImHotPink4ever - 150,000g p192
Pixitella - 1,000,000g p331
pig_girl - 50,000g p429
FrostyPeaches - 100,000g p436
CakieCookieLover - 25,000g p703
RavensCry - 50,000g p728

Total: 1,507,400g

THE Little Helper Elf
Username: THE Little Helper Elf*
Charity/Quest helping: THE Christmas Charity
Why did you chose them? THE Santa Claus is awesome, super sweet, very generous, hosts several charity events yearly, and helps both charities and regular Gaians.
What item will you miss the most? my snowman
Incentive: Every 20k donation will get a raffle ticket for an October 2012 MC.
Sponsors:
Mighty chicken lady - 50,000g p47
zaiisu - 250,000g p51
anserine - 50,000g p94
Nor West Chick - 1,000,000g p116
Pixitella - 20,000g p331
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 20,000g p376
pig_girl - 20,000g p429
FrostyPeaches - 20,000g p439
edokitty - 10,000g p537

Total: 1,472,400g

The Madlib Hatter
Username: The Madlib Hatter*
Charity/Quest helping: Pure Imagination & The Little Gift of Love
Why did you chose them? Well, I did all Charities last year, so this year I wanted to nude for at least one Quest. Pure Imagination stood out because they seemed really excited for the event and I thought they really deserved the help. I chose LGOL because I went nude for them last year and decided to do it again, because ilover1508 is just so sweet, how could you NOT want to help her?
What item will you miss the most? Probably Imaginary Friend or Opera Diva
Incentive: If I get a collective total of 5 mil or more, I will dye my hair red and post a picture of it in the guild (currently my natural dark blonde, been debating the colour for a while now). 10 mil and I'll buy a fake mustache and wear it in the photo.
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 20,000g p281
pig_girl - 25,000g p429
burnskate - 25,000g p489
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
anserine - 20,000g p644
Margareee - 20,000g p727

Total: 266,000g

The White Lily - Removed due to inactivity.

Toxic Rainbow Kisses - Removed due to inactivity.

Tsumetai Shinzo - Removed from event at request.

Ultima Vita
Username: Ultima Vita*
Why did you chose them? Shanra is one of my best Gaia friends, and she was hacked a few months ago. I know her charity comes from the goodness of her heart. <3
What item will you miss the most? I change my avatar, sell equipped items frequently. Not too attached to anything.
Incentive: If you sponsor 100k or more you get a face sketch, 250k or more and get a colored face.
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 30,000g p96
pig_girl - 100,000g p429
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,200g p741

Total: 226,200g

*Owes 2 days!*

VeLannaC
Username: VeLannaC
Charity/Quest helping: poleklaws's quest thread
Why did you chose them? Her quest thread is very cute, she's very kind, and she's on a very hard quest. I know how hard it is to quest so I think she deserves some help.
What item will you miss the most? Fallen Wish
Incentive: I can't really offer anything but you'd be helping poleklaws.
Sponsors:
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 50,000g p376
pig_girl - 10,000g p429
anserine - 35,000g p644
ii_HERO_ii - 40,000g p673

Total: 236,000g

Vending Mules - Removed due to inactivity.

Viktorya Chuikova
Username: Viktorya Chuikova*
Charity/Quest helping: ♥ A-TANKCHU-CHARITY ♥
Why did you chose them? Poke and crew are REALLY generous, they genuinely help people who post/request charity. And not just small amounts, but in the hundreds of thousands of gold.
What item will you miss the most? All of them :3
Incentive: ♥I will match all sponsors of 100k+ up to 50% of the amount donated.
Also, everyone who sponsors 25k+ will be given a raffle ticket to win an August 2012 MC or an MC of my choice worth Minimum of 200k. Everyone who sponsor 100k+, may send me a Private Message with a number between 1-1000. I will pick a random number using a RNG and the number closest will be given the August 2012 MC or and MC of my choice worth Minimum of 200k.

Sponsors
ii_HERO_ii - 65,000g p305
I Red Panda I - 300,000g p398
pig_girl - 100,000g p429
Pixitella - 25,000g p541

Total: 511,000g

*Owes 1 day!*

Wakki Darkmoon
Username: Wakki Darkmoon*
Charity/Quest helping: The Little Gift of Love Charity
Why did you chose them? the thread owner is a great friend , i wanted to help her
What item will you miss the most? too many items
Incentive:
Sponsors:
Qwit - 500,000g p171
Unspoken Hope - 500,000g p171
pig_girl - 10,000g p429
PukeFacedFreak - 40,000g p742

Total: 1,070,000g

Winter Freeze
Username: Winter Freeze*
Charity/Quest helping: YDA Charity for Kitty Questers
Why did you chose them? Because I love kitties! I wanted to go nude for them last year, but they had already reached their cap on nudists.
What item will you miss the most? My kitties!
Sponsors:
edokitty - 50,000g p248
pig_girl - 25,000g p429
anserine - 10,000g p644

Total: 200,000g

*Owes 2 days!*

xRZerox - Removed due to inactivity.

xx I met my fate xx
Username: xx I met my Fate xx
Timezone: GMT -6 - DST*
Do you observe daylight savings time: Yup
Charity/Quest helping: Piggy's quest
Why did you chose them? I like her a lot and I feel like she deserves it.
What item will you miss the most? Grey Peasant gloves - I wear them a lot.
Incentive: Sponsorships up to 10k will get art like this: Here of a desired avi or character.
Sponsorships 10k - 25k will recieve a waist up in the same style like this: Here
Sponsorships 25k-50k will recieve a fullbody piece like This Or a headshot like This or a cheeb like This
Sponsorships 50k-200k will get a waist up like This
Sponsors who go 200k and above will get fullbody art like this
all sponsors need to post their desired avi or character references in my incentive thread by November 5th or they forfeit their art.

Sponsors:
Ultra venus - 43,000g p477
pianochord - 100,000g p486
burnskate - 25,000g p489
Yogurt Man - 50,000g p511
Pixitella - 50,000g p541
StrawberryDino - 40,000g p546
KakkaraI8 - 50,000g p581
KissMeHappy - 15,000g p618
pandearing - 15,000g p658
quick_star_blossom - 50,000g p683
Graceangel - 150,000g p709
OtherWorldShukumei - 2,300g p715 & 741
Vindictive D r e a m s - 250,000g p743

Total: 876,300g

*Owes 1 day!*

YamiTyger
Username: YamiTyger*
Charity/Quest helping: Demon Wings|Angel Heart & YDA Charitiy for Kitties
Why did you chose them? Ive been with Blaizey since 2010, and met some amazing people there. OWS as she runs the coolest charity around.
What item will you miss the most? Anything for Halloween Avis
Incentive: All those who sponsor 1k or more will get a raffle ticket to win a Chibi from Tamako Jen. One ticket per 1k sponsored. All those who sponsor 5k or more will get a raffle ticket to win a headshot and a fullbody from Kishi Murasaki

Each 1k sponsored to YDA Charity = 1 slot in a raffle for random Coco items (not Coco itself). The number of prizes will grow with the charity's nudists' collective earnings. Raffle starts with Coco Fleece Hat. 50k+ = Coco Umbrella Buddy added. 100k+ = Coco Treat Pail added. 250k+ = Kitty Slippers. 500k+ = Coco Mylar Balloon. 1m+ = Coco Mascot Suit. See here for further details and current earnings.

Sponsors:
Renee the Rabid Squirrel - 111,111g p93
edokitty - 50,000g p94
DefauIt - 15,000g p96
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 15,000g p118
Akanea Kurayami - 220,000g p202
Okami Oni no Senshi - 50,000g p244
OtherWorldShukumei - 3,000g p331 & p715 ( for DWAH )
Pixitella - 20,000g p331
pig_girl - 50,000g p429
burnskate - 25,000g p489
MynanaFlirts - 30,000g p520 ( for DWAH )
Mrs_S_Snape - 500,000g p589 ( for YDA )
Misaki the Cute - 500,000g p617
Margareee - 20,000g p727
PukeFacedFreak - 40,000g p742

Total: 1,679,111g

Your Beloved Dove
Username: Your Beloved Dove (was Sculpted_Diamond_Dove)*
Charity/Quest helping: Tabby Cat's Dream
Why did you chose them? 1, Rave was looking for one.
2, i wanted to help with her never-ending goals.
What item will you miss the most? not many...basically, my inventory sucks
Incentive: Every sponsor will get free chibi avi art
Sponsors:
pig_girl - 10,000g p229
anserine - 25,000g p442
Pixitella - 5,000g p454
Yogurt Man - 35,000g p472
burnskate - 25,000g p489
Margareee - 20,000g p727

Total: 268,000g

Total gold being raised by 25 S to Z nudists = 31,367,056g

User Image

Let's get some interest in posting and advertising for the thread with contests!
Any gold or items donated to this mule account will go towards contest prizes.
Winners for page prizes will be determined by RNG. No page hogging!
Your first post in the thread cannot be a winning post.
Remember the rules about bumping. Spammish posts will likely not be considered for contests.
If you'd like to host a contest, PM TGSNE2! Be specific, but concise.
Contests "hosted" by individuals may have specifics/rules not listed here. Ask them for details. If you win an individual's contest, please PM them to collect your winnings.

Page Contest
Poster on p750 will win 500g.
Poster on p777 will win 777g.
Poster on p789 will win 789g.
Poster on p800 will win 8k.
Poster on p800 will win 1k sponsorship from OtherWorldShukumei
Poster on p850 will win 500g.

RNG Contest
*Generate a random number between 1 and 1,000.
*No more than 2 RNG per day.
*Posts of just "Try #1" and "Try #2" are considered spammish by OWS.
-Get 101-103, 105-106, or 108-114 for a 2.5k sponsorship from OtherWorldShukumei.
-Get 101, 201, or 301 for a 10k sponsorship from -Technicolored Unicorns-

Winners!
Poster on p10 will win 100g ilover1508
Poster on p25 will win 250g burnskate
Poster on p50 will win 500g DefauIt
Poster on p100 will win 1k Sanra the Dragon Bard
Poster on p100 will win 1k sponsorship from OWS Renee the Rabid Squirrel/Blackgry
Poster on p111 will win 111g DefauIt
The 1st 3 posters on p123 will win 123g Malevolent Seduction, YamiTyger, & zaiisu
Poster on p150 will win 500g -Technicolored Unicorns-
Poster on p150 will win 10k sponsorship from Uni Star_Suicide
Poster on p200 will win 2k KinkyRice
Poster on p200 will win 1k sponsorship from OWS CrzyKindness
Poster on p222 will win 222g YamiTyger
Poster on p250 will win 500gYamiTyger
Poster on p300 will win 3kTHE Little Helper Elf
Poster on p300 will win 1k sponsorship from OWS PukeFacedFreak
Poster on p321 will win 321g burnskate
Poster on p333 will win 333g YamiTyger
Poster on p350 will win 500g OtherWorldShukumei
Poster on p400 will win 4k KinkyRice
Poster on p400 will win 1k sponsorship from OWS ilover1508
Poster on p432 will win a 3,200g sponsorship from -Technicolored Unicorns- GI Therapist Hope
Poster on p450 will win 500g pig_girl
Poster on p500 will win 5k Rawfie
Poster on p500 will win a 500k sponsorship from I Red Panda I MizzSugarToast
Poster on p500 will win 5k sponsorship from OWS Rawfie
Poster on p550 will win 500g. Queen Kianra
Poster on p555 will win 555g. .tangerine.tears.
Poster on p600 will win 6k. Mother Birthday
Poster on p600 will win 1k sponsorship from OWS Rawfie
Poster on p650 will win 500g. Rawfie
Poster on p675 will win 6,750g. Rawfie
Poster on p700 will win 7k. -Technicolored Unicorns-
Poster on p700 will win 1k sponsorship from OWS -Technicolored Unicorns-

Random Number Generator prize for generating a 301 10k sponsorship from Uni won by PukeFacedFreak
RNG prize for generating a 104 10k sponsorship from OWS won by burnskate
Random Number Generator prize for generating a 101 10k sponsorship from Uni won by Shukumei Wiswel
RNG prize for generating a 107 10k sponsorship from OWS won by Nainai Kagoyuchi

User Image

Q. How do I join?
A. Please read the appropriate sections such as for nudists or for sponsors.

Q. Can I put my charity or quest forward to advertise for a nudist?
A. Yes you can. You will find the details in the Wanted section.

Q. Can I pull out of the event?
A. You can pull out as a nudist or sponsor, just make sure you post in the thread and inform your chosen charity / quest / nudist. You can't pull out once the event starts.

Q. What does it mean to be active?
A. Nudists must post in the designated thread 14 consecutive days. Running around in town / zOMG or playing games won't work, since helpers cannot verify your activity. The post doesn't have to be intelligent, even a simple bump is fine.
As far as a charity / quest thread needing to be active, there should be at least 1 post a week especially by the thread creator; charities should have a few more posts than that, assuming that they have regulars.

Q. What if I miss some days as a nudist?
A. If you can't get on Gaia to post even a random bump, your missed days will be tacked onto the end of the 2 week event as "owed days" where you'll have to continue to be nude until you've completed a full 14 days.

Q. How many days am I allowed to miss?
A. If you can avoid it, none. But nudists can accumulate up to a 7 days owed before they'll be disqualified from the event. Once the event's over, it's rather a hassle for helpers to continue watching you, but it's unfair for the charity / quest you're supporting to just lose out on the extra earnings.

Q. Can I sponsor myself?
No, there's no point in it really. You're welcome to add an incentive that you'll match sponsorships (like certain percentage and / or up to a certain amount), or you can add some of your own gold as a donation when you send the charity/quest the collected sponsorships. This isn't to say that you can't sponsor yourself with a mule, but you should not be qualified for any incentives you're offering (no matter the account), especially if there's a raffle incentive.

Q. Do I have to wait to send sponsorships until the end of the event?
No. Waiting to send the gold is to make sure that the nudist finishes their 14 days of nudity. If they are disqualified and you've finished the trade with them, who knows what will happen to that gold even if we tell the nudist to give it back. It's based on trust between the nudist and sponsor. You can add up all of your sponsorships and put them in a trade with a mule account, don't accept it, and then cancel it when the event ends to get the gold back; you can send trades to the nudists early and then not finish the trade until the event is over; etc. Ultimately, it's what you're comfortable with, but the sponsorships aren't due until the individual nudist completes the event.

Q. Can I wear fur-lined undies / swimwear etc?
A. Nope. The idea of this event is to look as new as possible. Soft underwear is only allowed because it is plain and fits in with the default underwear shape... Males have since gotten more choice in boxers that fit the default underwear shape. The Snowflake Boxers were added as an exception later since it gave both genders a bit more choice. And no starter clothes either - the bare essentials.

Q. Can I change underwear during the event?
A. Yes, you can switch around underwear (as well as posing) as long as it's in the 'okay' list below.

Q. Does the underwear have to match?
No. You can wear any combination of undergarments as long as it's (repeat with me) in the 'okay' list below. Pink bra & Purple panties. Crossed Bra & Blue Snowflake Boxers. Up to you.

Q. Okay, so I got the 'no accessories', but what about skins?
Human skins only. Any other skins are not allowed. No zombies, no vampires, no centaurs, etc. If you do not want to remove your skin, you're welcome to use a mule with human skin instead.

Q. What about hairs, eyes, and facial expressions?
You can change those as long as they are from the Salon or Avatar expressions options. You cannot wear items that have hair / wig poses, so the same goes for items with eyes or other facial features - you can't equip them.

Q. What Items are Allowed?
You may only wear the following items:

Bras
User Image Female Bra [Default]
User Image Black Strapless Bra
User Image Blue Strapless Bra
User Image Pink Strapless Bra
User Image Crossed Sports Bra

========================================
Underwear
User Image Female Underwear[Default]
User Image Soft Black Underwear
User Image Soft Blue Underwear
User Image Soft Pink Underwear

========================================
Boxers
User Image Male Boxers / Underwear [Default]
User Image Black Silk Boxers
User Image Striped Boxers
User Image Red Snowflake Boxers
User Image Blue Snowflake Boxers
User Image Green Snowflake Boxers
User Image Heart Boxers

User Image

White List
All the nudists
All my Mods/Stalkers

Black List
No one yet. Hope it stays that way.

User Image

Post these banners in your profile or signature to spread the word about this event.

If you want to donate a banner than please do so!

If you do not want to use the tinyurl address for the thread, here is the actual one:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.80312043

User Image
Thanks p3Blossom
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/10th-gsne-go-nude-for-charity/t.80312043/][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/TGSNE2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/7s2ta5t][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/KatieQPR/Advert1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/7s2ta5t][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/KatieQPR/Advert2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/7s2ta5t][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/KatieQPR/Ani2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/7s2ta5t][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2uh2t54.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/7s2ta5t][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/tgsnexaiisu.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

If you'd like to affiliate, please PM TGSNE2!
If your thread is in the event already, you're linked below!
Only banners that are 200x40 or 88x31 will be added. All others will be text links

List of threads and their nudists.

Charities:
The Phoenix Charity
YDA Charity for Kitties

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Quests:
MissMissies Miscellaneous Mission
With a Little Help from my Friends

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Note: These "incentives" are offers that are being made for users that are actually going nude.
If you're looking for the Sponsorship incentives, you'll want to go back up and look for red words in each nudists' individual forms.
*REMEMBER! The nudists that will receive these specials are only nudists that actually complete the event.

Goodies for being a nudist:
TGSNE2
Nudists that miss no days or just one day during the event will be put into a raffle for some last minute sponsorships from TGSNE2. 1st = 25k ; 2nd = 10k ; 3rd = 5k.

TGSNE2
Nudists that miss no days during the event will be put into a raffle for a complete set of the okay-to-wear underwear.

Goodies for being a nudist for a certain thread:
This Heart Attack
If you go nude for Pure Imagination you will get a crappy chibi. Also, any sponsors of their nudists who sponsor over 5k will get a crappy chibi.

Toriki-chi
If you go nude for Gift Giving Paradise you will get 2 raffle tickets in the GGP's Monthly Raffle October Edition. Any sponsors of their nudists will get 3 raffle tickets.

Poetic Wonderland
If you go nude for The Road Not Taken you will be entered into a raffle to win either a thread layout or simple art, whichever the winner prefers.

poleklaws
If you go Nude for A TankChu Charity, you will be entered in a Raffle to win Bani Clips. You will also get a free half-tone full body chibi from Pixitella like this.

All Sponsors will be entered in a Raffle to win another Bani Clips. Additionally, all those who sponsor 20k or more will get a raffle ticket to win an October 2012 Letter

poleklaws
If you go Nude for Poleklaws Quest Thread, you will be entered in a Raffle to win an Ascended Demon. You will also get a free half-tone full body chibi from Pixitella like this.

All Sponsors will be entered in a Raffle to win another Ascended Demon. Additionally, all those who sponsor 20k or more will get a raffle ticket to win an October 2012 Letter

-Technicolored Unicorns-
All nudists for the GDIC Charity will be put into a raffle! The first winner will receive Two Oct. 12 letters and the second winner will receive One Oct. 12 letter.

OtherWorldShukumei
Anyone that goes nude for Brick by Brick - Quest for Friends will receive their choice of a Wind Halo or a Baby Chicky.

aphelia the vampire
Anyone that goes nude for Chasing Dreams will receive free cupcakes, like the ones from my shop, free crappy art [samples available upon request]. And I will also offer free poetry.

Angry Loganbeard
Anyone who goes nude for Epic Quests to End Quests and raises 250k in sponsorships will get entered into a raffle to win a RIG bundle. Anyone who raises 5 million in sponsorships will get their choice of any item in Angry Loganbeard's inventory with the exception of her devil's tail.

Your_Destiny_Awaits
Anyone that goes nude for Your Destiny Awaits Charity for Kitty Questers (YDA Charity) will be entered into a raffle for random Kiki items (not Kiki itself). Possible prizes include Kiki Mascot Suit, Kiki Mylar Balloon, Kitty Slippers, Kiki Treat Pail, and Kiki Umbrella Buddy. Nudists will also receive a personalized photo sign in YDA/OWS's RL cat collection like this

pig_girl
Anyone who goes nude for Piggy's Quest to Conquer the Gaia-verse will get free tektek services for 12 months. I will also give vending/hoarding advice to anyone who goes nude for me.

II Little China DoLL II
Any one who goes nude for the Whimsical Brothel, will receive a sketch special.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff