Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Entrepreneur

June 4 - 10th Gaiaversary β˜… June 25 - 𝔸𝔹𝔻's 2nd Anniversary β˜… July 25 - Soda's Birthday
They always say that s l o w a n d s t e a d y wins the recolors race~ ;D

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ??.??% !?!?!
WHAT EVEN IS PROGRESS??? ;______________; </3~

Hello there and welcome to my official quest thread! Please enjoy your stay~ ❀

User Image

β˜… STATUS: I'm honestly falling apart pondering the meaning of life..
I got kicked out of my house. I'm now homeless and have got no place to go.
Please feel free to come on in and chat, bump, donate, roll around, marinate, etc! c': <3
Yes, I still donate even though I have my own quest, xD. Check out my history! (2nd post)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

I am also collecting ANY sort of trash or unwanted items, so if you have any spare game stuff, fish or
ANY useless, inventory-space-hoggers lying around, I'd be glad to take them off your hands~ ^ ^

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image ETC !

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

β˜… DE IMPOSSIBRU QUEST β˜…

User Image User Image User Image User Image

I always knew I'd never be able to afford my quested items because of my constant donating and hiatuses over the years,
but on a visit during a hiatus back in 2011, a stranger reminded me that questing on here isn't impossible to be exactβ€”just tough.
With ten years of donating I've found so much joy in it and I still think it's very important and heartwarming, but in my years away
from the DTTPAY threads I loved so much, it also becomes even more apparent that times have changed and so has the online
community. But what we must always remember is that there are other fellow members who still have that same kind of spirit we
both knew and loved years ago. That is what we not just as questors and donators but as Gaians must keep in mind. c': <333
I'll never be able to afford any of these things because I donate too much, LOL. "orzzzzzzz NO REGRETS! (γƒŽ*γ‚œβ–½γ‚œ*)γƒŽ
Again, welcome to β–Ίβ–Ί 𝔸𝔹𝔻 β˜… S L O W & S T E A D Y β—„β—„ !!! I hope you'll stay a while and play with me~

heart Many, manyyyyyy thanks to anyone who helps me with my beveragey dream. heart
β˜… 2ND PAGE NAVIGATION β€” FUTURE/SIDE QUESTS β˜…

Lonely Entrepreneur

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

β˜… OMOβ€”THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, DONATORS! β˜…
User ImageUser Image

Dark Conductor, AFK Scarf, Kitty Slippers, Lumiere Noire & Lumiere Noire Reborn - Rainbow Ninja Sharpies β˜…

Brown Dander Bunny Ears - Talbuk β˜… β€” Cream Dander Bunny Ears & Alex the Raccoon - Nyaoista β˜… β€” Cream Mini Angelic Wings - J e s u s J e f f e e β˜…

β˜… MANY, MANY THANKS, GAME ITEM DONATORS! β˜…
[Trade x3.00] - Pirahtt ❀ β€” [Trade x0.75] - Jesakhleigh ❀ β€” [Trade x3.00] - mistahprince ❀ β€” [Trade x1.00] - Nyaoista ❀
β˜… ABOUT THE BEVERAGE β˜…
Hello there, my name's Soda and I'm super friendly and laid-back~ : D
I'm the beverage to go to if you need a pick me up or a shoulder to cry on.
I like people a lot and enjoy their company so please feel free to stay and chat even if it's just for a tiny bit!
Comments are lovely, too, because then both of our profiles get love, c: <3.
In short, I like to adventure but am also low maintenance company in which you don't
have to entertain me because I'm happy just to be near my friends.
I enjoy sports, video games, choreographing, being silly, chillin', etc.
I love music with all my heart and soul, so if you wanna share, please do~
Before I hiatused again in August '12 to the end of December '12,
I bought quested items for several questors and left with 7k in my wallet.
Returning for a new start in January '13, I'm finally getting around to saving a bit for my quest! : D
Emphasis on 'bit,' LOL;;;. If you'd like to know more, don't hesitate to ask! c':
A little more about be can be found on my profile~

Also feel free to check out my donation history, leave profile comments, or send toys!

Lonely Entrepreneur

β™₯ iDesisaurus's Quest Thread β™₯
β–ˆβ–ˆ DO YOU KNOW THESE SONGS? β–ˆβ–ˆ

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.80622669/][IMG]http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l516/Soda-sshi/abdv2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Interested in being affiliates? c:
Please read the entire spoiler below.

200x40's only, please~
PM me your affiliation request!

I sometimes make rounds to visit all my affiliates so be sure to be one! : D
Threads without posts in the last 3 months or without banner trades will be removed. :'c
If your thread is reactived and you'd like to affiliate again, lemme know and I'll re-add you!

I ask you to respect that I do not accept banner trades with threads who have their affiliates in spoilers. I do not
think it is fair for your banner to be visible in my thread while other questor's banners are hidden away on yours.
Affiliates are easily skipped as it is, so what more for if kept to spoil? Literally. Thank you and I do hope you understand.
If ever you find that your banner is missing from this section, please do feel free to remove mine from your thread as well.

In short, I wish to advertise the deserving, as the length of my first page brings much attention to this post.
Those with hidden affiliates are not reciprocating the favor and their requests will not be honored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games