Allenas's Girlfriend

Mega Gaian

17,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Fchu

i luv the fat kitties emotion_kirakira
Thank you so much for the kitty!! 4laugh I'm extremely allergic in real life so it's nice to be able to enjoy them on Gaia. emotion_hug heart

16,050 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
Akira__K.
Thank you so much for the kitty!! 4laugh I'm extremely allergic in real life so it's nice to be able to enjoy them on Gaia. emotion_hug heart

aw that's so stinky :C
yay no litter boxes though emotion_yatta

Allenas's Girlfriend

Mega Gaian

17,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Fchu
Akira__K.

aw that's so stinky :C
yay no litter boxes though emotion_yatta
I actually did have to take care of a few litterboxes recently when my fiancee's family was out of town; smelled vomitous but I was curiously satisfied when I was done. x) Also had to take care of a pigeon the kitties murdered and bought in. gonk gonk gonk

Meant to say in my last post how awesome and cute your avi is! emotion_kirakira Sooooo adorable!!

16,050 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
Akira__K.
I actually did have to take care of a few litterboxes recently when my fiancee's family was out of town; smelled vomitous but I was curiously satisfied when I was done. x) Also had to take care of a pigeon the kitties murdered and brought in. gonk gonk gonk

Meant to say in my last post how awesome and cute your avi is! emotion_kirakira Sooooo adorable!!

tyyyy♥ emotion_kirakira yay new hair emotion_c8
lol at the dead bird. So glad I don't have to deal with that =x
My cat was totally declawed by previous owner she's indoor (and patio) only girl.
Biggest thing I have to worry about her bringing me is a lizard.
User Image

Allenas's Girlfriend

Mega Gaian

17,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Fchu
Akira__K.
I actually did have to take care of a few litterboxes recently when my fiancee's family was out of town; smelled vomitous but I was curiously satisfied when I was done. x) Also had to take care of a pigeon the kitties murdered and brought in. gonk gonk gonk

tyyyy♥ emotion_kirakira yay new hair emotion_c8
lol at the dead bird. So glad I don't have to deal with that =x
My cat was totally declawed by previous owner she's indoor (and patio) only girl.
Biggest thing I have to worry about her bringing me is a lizard.
User Image

Aww, what a sweet girl!! emotion_kirakira I love her white patch... and her bell! x3 heart

Allenas's Girlfriend

Mega Gaian

17,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
UGH, internet bugged out for a second and booted me from fishing. gonk I guess now's not a good time to play. ;-; User Image

Princess Unicorn

23,925 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500

16,050 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
Akira__K.
UGH, internet bugged out for a second and booted me from fishing. gonk I guess now's not a good time to play. ;-; User Image

Hate when it's doing that. Lost like 3 buckets the other day same way (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff