Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which One DIrection member do you like best?

Niall Horan 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
Zayn Malik 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
Liam Payne 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Louis Tomlinson 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
Harry Styles 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]

Friendly Genius

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Zayn Jawaad Malik is my fav celeb eva heart and my favourite
boy band is obviously One Direction. Wat do you think?????
Plz don't write anything if you hate them or him!
Thanks,
Raven biggrin smile stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop wink surprised cool lol cheese_whine pirate rofl 4laugh ninja arrow question exclaim rolleyes

Invisible Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Eh he okay but I don't like one direction.

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
I used to like Zayn Malik until I found out he was a big fat racist. How sad.

I'm so sick of racists.
XxTheSmittenKittenxX

I'm so sick of racists.

How is he racist? I've heard that he's been insulted by racists, but not that he himself is.

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
RosaBettieOi
XxTheSmittenKittenxX

I'm so sick of racists.

How is he racist? I've heard that he's been insulted by racists, but not that he himself is.

He said that he was "so done with white people". Flinging racism back makes him no better. I am so dong with racists like him.
XxTheSmittenKittenxX
RosaBettieOi
XxTheSmittenKittenxX

I'm so sick of racists.

He said that he was "so done with white people". Flinging racism back makes him no better. I am so dong with racists like him.

I remember seeing something like that but I thought it was photoshopped since a lot of directioners do things like that and post them to tumblr. But that's weird of him to say it, since he's actually half white.

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
RosaBettieOi
XxTheSmittenKittenxX
RosaBettieOi
XxTheSmittenKittenxX

I'm so sick of racists.

I remember seeing something like that but I thought it was photoshopped since a lot of directioners do things like that and post them to tumblr. But that's weird of him to say it, since he's actually half white.

Saying this as an example, a lot of people who are half white (or at least have some amount of white in them) will say racist things towards whites. It's not an uncommon thing. For example, many African Americans (or blacks, whatever they liked to be called in the moment) say racist things towards whites and yet they have at least some amount in them. Ironic.
WhiteSnowApple
Thanks,
Raven biggrin smile stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop wink surprised cool lol cheese_whine pirate rofl 4laugh ninja arrow question exclaim rolleyes

Zayn is cute, but I think that Niall is the cutest guy in the group. I love blonde-haired, blue-eyed guys. They are my weakness. I also love guys with British, Irish and Scottish accents; those accents make me melt and weak in the knees.
GWLover2008
WhiteSnowApple
Thanks,

Zayn is cute, but I think that Niall is the cutest guy in the group. I love blonde-haired, blue-eyed guys. They are my weakness. I also love guys with British, Irish and Scottish accents; those accents make me melt and weak in the knees.
.. i luvv yhu ^o^
blue_nike1
GWLover2008
WhiteSnowApple
Thanks,

.. i luvv yhu ^o^

Lol. Well, thank you.
GWLover2008
blue_nike1
GWLover2008
WhiteSnowApple
Thanks,

.. i luvv yhu ^o^

Lol. Well, thank you.
no problem biggrin loL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out