Welcome to Gaia! ::

A day cant pass by without hearing the name "Kardashin".

Garbage Gaian

Because Kim Kardashian did a sex tape with some dude and now her and her whole family have blown up.
Because they are trashy ghetto hoes (who are ugly but most think they are "hot" for some reason) and so trashy ghetto looking guys and ugly slutty frat boys are attracted to them.
k1xoblan
Because they are trashy ghetto hoes (who are ugly but most think they are "hot" for some reason) and so trashy ghetto looking guys and ugly slutty frat boys are attracted to them.
LMFAOO YOU FUNNY AF
Don't know. I haven't even bothered to know more about the Kardashians other than to google her and find out she became famous from some sex tape. Probably should... but too lazy.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Because people still make them relevant. If no one really cared about them, why do they continue to get shows, publicity, etc.

Dammit America. Do better.

Anxious Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
i'd like to know myself. And what idiot names their daughter North West??

Garbage Gaian

XxCupcake_WarriorxX

North West isn't that bad of a name a celebrity in England called Katy Price named one of her children princess

Anxious Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
Sloth Intruder
XxCupcake_WarriorxX

North West isn't that bad of a name a celebrity in England called Katy Price named one of her children princess

People. stare

Naughty Exhibitionist

30,275 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
People have horrible taste nowadays? That and the sex tape. Or they bought their fame, because they sure ain't got talent.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
They're only famous because Kim did a sex tape with Ray J. I don't know why the show hasn't cancelled yet. It's full of s**t anyways stare
Sloth Intruder
Because Kim Kardashian did a sex tape with some dude and now her and her whole family have blown up.

It wasn't 'some dude', his name was Ray J and he was the brother of Brandi and both of them was very famous in the music industry. She was also bff with Paris Hilton and many other celebrities. She becamse famous due to climbing the social ladder. Ryan saw her sex tape and gave her a reality t.v. Show but what lead up to that was the fact that everyone kept seeing this random chick with tons of celebrities and ppl wanted to know who the hell she was. Now bam! Its a reality show about who she is.

Sex sells, enough said talk2hand

Asprettyasme
heart
Kim did a sex tape with rayj and her and her family got famous from there and made a reality show because people love reality tv
k1xoblan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff