NONE their all annoying! 0.33962264150943 34.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Beta Bish's Wife

Profitable Sex Symbol

Tell me who is your favorite and why.
Vote Please :3

Who is my favorite?
Khloe of course: she has a great husband, a decent personality on television and she's the least annoying out of all of them!
I don't have a favourite.
i dislike them all

Beta Bish's Wife

Profitable Sex Symbol

It's fine you don't need to have a favorite :/

Angel Nuria
I don't have a favourite.
i dislike them all

Fatcat

None of them. emotion_facepalm
Kylie and Kendall are cute.

Beta Bish's Wife

Profitable Sex Symbol

RosaBettieOi
Kylie and Kendall are cute.

Oh wow how did I forget those 2 :/
I like them to!

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
It's understandable that you would forget about Kylie & Kendall. I mean, you rarely see them on the tv shows. My fave is Kourtney, because she seems very down-to-earth to me. Her sense of humor is really cool too. xp

Beta Bish's Wife

Profitable Sex Symbol

I see what your saying but in some episodes she's a snob, but it's usually because of her husband or other people's opinions about the way she runs her life.

Kibbity_Kabbit2
It's understandable that you would forget about Kylie & Kendall. I mean, you rarely see them on the tv shows. My fave is Kourtney, because she seems very down-to-earth to me. Her sense of humor is really cool too. xp

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Itachi No Hagu
I see what your saying but in some episodes she's a snob, but it's usually because of her husband or other people's opinions about the way she runs her life.

Kibbity_Kabbit2
Yeah, I can see that as well. But I think everyone can be a snob sometimes.
Definitely Kourtney because she is the more down to earth one and not in everyone's face about her personal life like Kim K!
I made a mistake in the Poll. I voted for Khloe but I really like Kourtney. Kourtney has a great life, if you think about it. She has an adorable son, a 'great' partner, and she has her life figured out (at least compared to Kim). Obviously we don't know them in real life but based on the episodes I've watched from their reality shows, Kourtney seems so down-to-earth for me. smile

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Technically Kris, Bruce, Kendall, and Kylie aren't Kardashians', they're Jenners.But, I understand what you mean. Haha.
I love them all. They all seem like mega-sweet hearts in real life. But my two 'favorites' would have to be Kendall and Kourtney. For any of you who have seen 'Kendalls Sweet 16 special' you would understand why she is in my top two. She's adorable and she's always looking out for others. Instead of getting presents from her party guests, she took up a donation for a children's hospital! Kourtney is just so chill, she doesn't get into fights with the family like Khloe and Kim and she disrespects her mother the least.

Beta Bish's Wife

Profitable Sex Symbol

True, true .
3nodding

Fiddle Biscuits
Technically Kris, Bruce, Kendall, and Kylie aren't Kardashians', they're Jenners.But, I understand what you mean. Haha.
I love them all. They all seem like mega-sweet hearts in real life. But my two 'favorites' would have to be Kendall and Kourtney. For any of you who have seen 'Kendalls Sweet 16 special' you would understand why she is in my top two. She's adorable and she's always looking out for others. Instead of getting presents from her party guests, she took up a donation for a children's hospital! Kourtney is just so chill, she doesn't get into fights with the family like Khloe and Kim and she disrespects her mother the least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff