• Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

IKR!!!!! I LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I GO CRAZY IF SOMEONE MENTION THEIR NAMES!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! LOVE THEM!

LOL TAEYANG,G-DRAGON,T.O.P,DAESUNG,UH I FORGOT THE LAST ONE IS'T IT SEUNGRI OR SOMRTHING LIKE THAT? whee HEHE ARE YOU CRAZY YET?? xd

O.O OH MY GOSH!! BIG BANG!!!! and yes its seung-ri.....AHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE!!

HAHAHA xd SOMETIMES I GET CRAZY WITH THE HOT KPOP STARS TOO. wink I SEEM TO FREEZE WHEN I LOOK AT THIER FACES! emotion_c8

IKR ME TOO!!!! OH AND YEA.....SUNGMIN FORM SUPER JUNIOR'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH SO HAPPY!! biggrin

OMG I HAVE A FEELING WE'RE GONNA BE GREAT FRIENDS!! OH YEAH AND Happy Birthday to Sungmin!! whee
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

IKR!!!!! I LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I GO CRAZY IF SOMEONE MENTION THEIR NAMES!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! LOVE THEM!

LOL TAEYANG,G-DRAGON,T.O.P,DAESUNG,UH I FORGOT THE LAST ONE IS'T IT SEUNGRI OR SOMRTHING LIKE THAT? whee HEHE ARE YOU CRAZY YET?? xd

HAHAHA xd SOMETIMES I GET CRAZY WITH THE HOT KPOP STARS TOO. wink I SEEM TO FREEZE WHEN I LOOK AT THIER FACES! emotion_c8

IKR ME TOO!!!! OH AND YEA.....SUNGMIN FORM SUPER JUNIOR'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH SO HAPPY!! biggrin

OMG I HAVE A FEELING WE'RE GONNA BE GREAT FRIENDS!! OH YEAH AND Happy Birthday to Sungmin!! whee

IKR!!! YOURE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!! biggrin YAY SUNGMIN!!

Dapper Carnivore

Im a Shawol and a Sone!! SNSD!! SHINEE!!!!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demonic Star

5,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

xd YOURE MINE TOO! WE'RE SO ALIKE!~ GO KPOP!!~ 3nodding WE'LL BE KPOP BUDDIES! NO IDK ABOUT THAT! emotion_brofist emotion_c8
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

xd YOURE MINE TOO! WE'RE SO ALIKE!~ GO KPOP!!~ 3nodding WE'LL BE KPOP BUDDIES! NO IDK ABOUT THAT! emotion_brofist emotion_c8

IKR...YAY KPOP BUDDIES!!!!....................my sister hates kpop and she calls it kpoop instead of kpop!!! i was mad at her........

Demonic Star

5,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

IKR...YAY KPOP BUDDIES!!!!....................my sister hates kpop and she calls it kpoop instead of kpop!!! i was mad at her........

WELL THATS RUDE...JK JK. LOL YEAH LET YOUR ANGER OUT. HOW CAN SHE NOT LIKE KPOP?!?!? KPOP IS AWESOME!!~
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

WELL THATS RUDE...JK JK. LOL YEAH LET YOUR ANGER OUT. HOW CAN SHE NOT LIKE KPOP?!?!? KPOP IS AWESOME!!~

its ok!! you can say shes rude!!! she doesnt llike kpop cause she thinks its stupid and when i let her listen to kpop songs from my ipod.......she said " turn that thing off now or else!!' and i asked her why she doesnt like kpop and she said "i cant even understand it"..........hello! me neither!! i cant understand it but it sounds AWESOME!!! youre with me!!! OF COURSE!!! biggrin

Demonic Star

5,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

its ok!! you can say shes rude!!! she doesnt llike kpop cause she thinks its stupid and when i let her listen to kpop songs from my ipod.......she said " turn that thing off now or else!!' and i asked her why she doesnt like kpop and she said "i cant even understand it"..........hello! me neither!! i cant understand it but it sounds AWESOME!!! youre with me!!! OF COURSE!!! biggrin

HEHEH HECK YEAH IM WITH U! YEAH I CANT UNDERSTAND IT EITHER... WELL SOME PARTS I CAN UNDERSTAND IM KOREAN... xd
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

HEHEH HECK YEAH IM WITH U! YEAH I CANT UNDERSTAND IT EITHER... WELL SOME PARTS I CAN UNDERSTAND IM KOREAN... xd

(gasp) eek eek eek eek eek eek YOURE KOREAN!!!!! AWWW I WISH I CAN UNDERSTAND IT!!

Demonic Star

5,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

(gasp) eek eek eek eek eek eek YOURE KOREAN!!!!! AWWW I WISH I CAN UNDERSTAND IT!!

Yeah im korean! Well kinda korean... xp Well u can look for english subs on youtube or something! xd Oh yeah and sorry fro not telling you kpop buddy IM SORRY! crying LOL
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

Yeah im korean! Well kinda korean... xp Well u can look for english subs on youtube or something! xd Oh yeah and sorry fro not telling you kpop buddy IM SORRY! crying LOL

YOURE SO AWESOME BUDDY!!! its ok!!! can you teach me some korean?? smile

Demonic Star

5,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

Uh sure, sweatdrop But im kinda doing last minuite homework right now. xd Sorry i can teach u another time tho! biggrin Oh yeah back to ur sister, HOW DARE SHE TREAT KPOP LIKE THAT! talk2hand
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria
K-pop Luver071
Vancuria

Uh sure, sweatdrop But im kinda doing last minuite homework right now. xd Sorry i can teach u another time tho! biggrin Oh yeah back to ur sister, HOW DARE SHE TREAT KPOP LIKE THAT! talk2hand

ok! biggrin thank you buddy!!! YOURE SO AWESOME!!! and IKR HOW DARE MY SISTER TREAT KPOP THAT WAY!! ahehe!! biggrin
Super Junior, U-Kiss, 2NE1, Miss A, and Big Bang.
c:

5,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
H.O.T, shinhwa, 1tym, the trax (with rose)... i miss the old days

though i quite like BIG BANG, 2PM, block b, and MBLAQ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff