Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Gaian

Well i've been arguing with my mates who's the hottest put this band and like i though i'd ask you gaians... If you don't know who busted are they were a very famous band in Britain in 2005... I've put some pictures and one fo there music songs down there for you guys if you want too listen to them...

Busted- Air Hostess

If Ya Don't Know the Band This Is One Of My Favourite Songs By Them!

Charlie Simpson:
User Image

Matt Willis
User Image
When he was in busted
User Image
James Bourne

User Image

Personally mine is Matt Willis he's just so hot and the whole punk he had going of when he was in busted just made me the biggest fan girl of him... And now i've just started listening to busted again i looked them all up and noticed that Matt just got hotter and hotter as the years went by! xD
its too bad there isnt a forum specifically devoted to fangirling so people didnt post stupid s**t like this thread in the music forum.

Garbage Gaian

dadada ism
its too bad there isnt a forum specifically devoted to fangirling so people didnt post stupid s**t like this thread in the music forum.

And my darling if it bothers you this much why did you even press on this... Go get something better to do... Jeez ._. and i'm just asking a question....

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
lol they all look gay and dumb
Rose Illusions
dadada ism

And my darling if it bothers you this much why did you even press on this... Go get something better to do... Jeez ._. and im just asking a question....
youre fangirling. this has nil to do with music discussion, you just wanna talk about how hot three super gay backstreet boy clones look.

also, blahblahblah public forum i can trash a spam thread all i want to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff