Welcome to Gaia! ::

it is a freakin tutorial that i am finishin
question don't know? question rolleyes
don't know! heart

Melian
In order to cut down on the number of stickies in this forum and repeat threads posted, we have created this 'favorites' sticky. It encompasses all adjectives - not just your favorite or least favorite celebrities.

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest
- Be creative with some adjectives, because I am not. wink

Keep in mind that threads like this will be moved as repeat threads - they do not generate discussion!
Also, please be aware that spamming in stickies is not necessary and can result in a spam warning!
Well im Going to Make it Simple, Hehehe.

-Favorite Angelina Jolie
- Least Favorite David Archeleta(grrr)
- Sexiest Kim Kardashian
- Craziest Umm.... Craig Ferguson
britny is butters with her bald head man
hey smile x
Craziest-Britney Spears

Melian
In order to cut down on the number of stickies in this forum and repeat threads posted, we have created this 'favorites' sticky. It encompasses all adjectives - not just your favorite or least favorite celebrities.

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest

Keep in mind that threads like this will be moved as repeat threads - they do not generate discussion!
Also, please be aware that spamming in stickies is not necessary and can result in a spam warning!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Favorite=Tom Felton smile
Melian

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest

- Favorite:Fergie
- Least Favorite: Pete Wents
- Sexiest:Ashley Tisdale
- Craziest:Stevio
Melian

Tell us your :

- Favorite:Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rock/Pop/Hiphop bands, ETC! xd
- Least Favorite:Miley Cyrus twisted (Muahahaha!)
- Sexiest:Edward from Twilight heart (Not in real lfe! Robert Pattinson gonk )
- Craziest : Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and those other crazy peeps! rofl

lord-OF-tiGerZ rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)

Melian

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest

The Pill Fairy
The celebrity that I hate to love would have to be Ali Lohan. She's terrible, but so fun to follow.
Least Favorite - Jessica Alba. What's the big deal with her?
Sexiest - Jessica Biel
Craziest - Britney Spears. I love her.

u r uso right i totally agree lol
The Pill Fairy
The celebrity that I hate to love would have to be Ali Lohan. She's terrible, but so fun to follow.
Least Favorite - Jessica Alba. What's the big deal with her?
Sexiest - Jessica Biel
Craziest - Britney Spears. I love her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas