Welcome to Gaia! ::

my sexiest even thoug he beat up his gf is chris brown. heart
hi i wove rihanna!!!!
and chris brown!!!
any juicy gossip on them???
Favorite: Cillian Murphy (Durr. P smile I guess you could also call him the 'sexiest' but I'm biased since he reminds me of a super skinny version of my boyfriend. (I'm a girl in real life FYI). I personally think he's a wonderful actor, and and emotional actor. He's also not very well known. And those of him who know him know him in 'Red Eye' and 'Batman Begins' as Scarecrow. Sometimes people remember him from '28 Days Later'. He's got an adorably thick Irish accent in 'Disco Pigs' but he loses it after doing so many films in American.
User Image

Craziest: (Or my second favorite) Simon Pegg.
User Image
........ blaugh blaugh
my fav celeb would probly be leona lewis
my least fav would probly jeese macCartney (his music is ok but dont really like him)
my sexiest celeb with no stopping to think is ROBERT PATTINSON! (FROM TWILIGHT HE'S EDWARD CULLEN)
the craziest would be either amanda bynes from what i like about u or brittney spears love her music but she nuts!
Favorite: Hugh Dancy
Least Favorite: Joe Jonas and company...
Sexiest: Randy Orton; Hugh Dancy
Melian
In order to cut down on the number of stickies in this forum and repeat threads posted, we have created this 'favorites' sticky. It encompasses all adjectives - not just your favorite or least favorite celebrities.

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest
- Be creative with some adjectives, because I am not. wink

Keep in mind that threads like this will be moved as repeat threads - they do not generate discussion!
Also, please be aware that spamming in stickies is not necessary and can result in a spam warning!
ok
User Image
User Image

- Favorite Actor: Jim Carey
Actress: Kristen Stewart
- Sexiest Actor: Caleb Clark
Actress: Carmen Electra and Megan Fox

User Image
Melian
In order to cut down on the number of stickies in this forum and repeat threads posted, we have created this 'favorites' sticky. It encompasses all adjectives - not just your favorite or least favorite celebrities.

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest

Keep in mind that threads like this will be moved as repeat threads - they do not generate discussion!
Also, please be aware that spamming in stickies is not necessary and can result in a spam warning![/
Melian

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest

Also, please be aware that spamming in stickies is not necessary and can result in a spam warning!

The sexiest celeb to me would probably have to be Taylor Lautner the guy who plays jacob black on twilight.
Melian

Tell us your :

- Favorite- hMmM...... alexander ludwig nd demi lovato heart
- Least Favorite- No OnE!!
- Sexiest- HmHm..... britney spears nd..... orlando bloom heart
- Craziest- I thInk..... No OnE..... oH! britney spears! heart

The Pill Fairy
The celebrity that I hate to love would have to be Ali Lohan. She's terrible, but so fun to follow.
Least Favorite - Jessica Alba. What's the big deal with her?
Sexiest - Jessica Biel
Craziest - Britney Spears. I love her.

lil wayne what's the big deal about he and his style?
imaprettyrainbow
Favorite - Anne Hathaway
Sexiest - Lindsey Lohan
Prettiest - Olivia Hussey
Craziest - Tom Cruise
Funniest - Ellen Page
Coolest - Will Smith
favorite: gucci mane sexiest surprised .j. tha jucie pretties: lil kim craziest:eddie murphy funniest: flav of flav coolest:ll cool j

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff