Welcome to Gaia! ::

PossessedByDevil
Oh, all I do is report the repeats and wrong forum threads. I hardly post anymore because I'm so focused on informing mods about threads in the entertainment forum and the music forum. Craziness...I have a life though...I swear...stop looking at me like that...

domokun I'm an Entertainment reporter too. Most of my reports are either spam or 'this is in the wrong forum'..
*doesn't know how anyone can miss the subforums at the top of the page*

..And somehow, this is still a forum filled with so much crap. gonk
PossessedByDevil
Captain Horsey
Well since everyone seems to have had some success reporting repeat threads and such with the system, I suppose I will join in the fray. whee
Ah...and yet again peer pressure conquers even the strongest of us all.

xd I guess nobody is immune.
Melian
PossessedByDevil
Oh, all I do is report the repeats and wrong forum threads. I hardly post anymore because I'm so focused on informing mods about threads in the entertainment forum and the music forum. Craziness...I have a life though...I swear...stop looking at me like that...

domokun I'm an Entertainment reporter too. Most of my reports are either spam or 'this is in the wrong forum'..

That's because people in other forums have threads that are in the wrong forum there to here(if they're about a celebrity) without knowing that it's a repeat thread here if that makes sense

Hygienic Dabbler

Melian
PossessedByDevil

My favorite mistake is when I come into the celebrity subforum and some one has made a topic about "what is your favorite tv show?" I just don't understand how people on gaia could make that mistake...and more than once.
Polarey
Melian
PossessedByDevil

That's because people in other forums have threads that are in the wrong forum there to here(if they're about a celebrity) without knowing that it's a repeat thread here if that makes sense

I wish that stuff would just get sent to the Recycle Bin, but I suppose the mods don't really have to time to determine if the thread they are moving is a repeat or not.
How does this keep getting behind!?
I NEEDS STICKYNESH!!! eek
... neutral
Captain Horsey
... neutral

*gnaws on pitchfork*
Isaviel
Captain Horsey
... neutral

*gnaws on pitchfork*

Hey, stop that! You'll dull the edges. xd
Captain Horsey
Isaviel
Captain Horsey
... neutral

*gnaws on pitchfork*

Hey, stop that! You'll dull the edges. xd

Yah, we need that for killing n00bs..XD
This bump goes out to the spoiled rotten teenage girl who rear-ended my truck yesterday and then had her daddy call me to try to convince me not to call the insurance companies. stare
Blak Adder
I NEEDS STICKYNESH!!! eek

I'm not religious, but AMEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out