Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Polaroid]
User Image
Banner made by Isaviel. Thankies ^^

Introduction:

Well, Kimberly asked us to make an information thread for this forum so Polar and Blaky are on the job!

Well, basically, any 'omg[insert name here] is soooooo hott' thread is usually unneeded. There are plenty of threads that have actual discussions about the celebrities.

celebrities that have been repeated many a time:

Male Celebrities:
Adam Brody
Jude Law
the members of Good Charlotte(prodominantly Billy)
Tom Felton
Rupert Grint
Elijah Wood
Billy Boyd
Viggo Mortenson
Colin Farrel
Brad Pitt

Female Celebrities:
Britney Spears
Emma Watson
Paris Hilton
Liv Tyler
Avril Lavigne

Okay, the celebrities listed here are often repeated, as I said. However, some of you may notice a few are missing(i.e.: Orlando Bloom, Chad Michael Murray, Hilary Duff, etc.). That's because they have official threads already. The ones listed here still need them so feel free to make them. However, make them nice. There are several pointers here for you
avirl lavigne
[lolololololquote="nuckswinstanley"] cool
hi lol..uhm....??

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Blak Adder
READ THESE RULES!!
THEY CANNOT BE STRESSED ENOUGH!!

I-"[OMGSOHAWT!!1] is spam. Do NOT post it here."

This thread is about having ACTUAL conversations. Not running in here and spamming! If you are posting in this forum, please include some information in your post. The fact that you find a celebrity "Purdy" is not information. It is spam, and will be treated as such. Do not try to start conversations with this sort of material. Joking/chatting (which wouldn't contain any useful information about celebrities) is allowed, but don't overdo it. Try to keep a celebrity as the focus of the conversation. The chatterbox is for chatting.

II-"Personal Ideas"

If someone says they don't like a certain celebrity, do not try to force them to like that celebrity. Everyone has their own personal ideas as to who they think is hot/smart/sexy/ect, do not expect everyone to have your same ideas. If you ask people what they think of someone, and they say they hate them, it is their choice. Do not flame people who don't like your favorite celebrity. Respect their choices and move on.

III-"What Belongs Here?"

Any thread in the celebrity forum, must be about a specific or a specific group of celebrities. Threads about "Have you ever seen Family Guy, Isn't It Funny?" don't belong in this sub-forum. If the thread was about "Seth Green as Chris from Family Guy", that would be acceptable. Another thing, musicians count as celebrities. BUT here you must talk about them rather than their music. If the thread only talks about how good their music is, it doesn't belong here.

IV-"Making A Thread"

If you want to make a thread in the celebrity forum, first check AT LEAST five pages back, as well as in the below lists for a similar thread. If there already is one, DON'T make one. Reply in the already made thread. If there isn't one and you decide to make your own thread, don't make the beginning message, "ISN'T [insert-name-here] HOT?!?!". The thread should tell something about the celebrity. Threads that do not follow these rules will be treated as spam.

This is an appropriate message for starting a topic about, say, Jennifer Aniston.

--------------------------------------------
This thread is dedicated to Jennfier Aniston. I think she is wonderful actress, and I love the tv show friends. I also think she is very attractive and sexy. If you don't know who she is, below is a picture and a short filmography.

Photo:
[IMAGE WOULD BE HERE]

Filmography:
[LIST OF FILMS WOULD BE HERE]

The message below is NOT appropriate.

OMG! Isn't Jennifer Aniston Hot? What do you think?

[Polaroid]
User Image

Introduction:

Well, Kimberly asked us to make an information thread for this forum so Polar and Blaky are on the job!

Well, basically, any 'omg[insert name here] is soooooo hott' thread is usually unneeded. There are plenty of threads that have actual discussions about the celebrities.

Male Celebrities:
Adam Brody
Jude Law
Tom Felton
Rupert Grint
Elijah Wood
Billy Boyd
Viggo Mortenson
Colin Farrel
Brad Pitt

Female Celebrities:
Britney Spears
Emma Watson
Paris Hilton
Liv Tyler
Avril Lavigne

Okay, the celebrities listed here are often repeated, as I said. However, some of you may notice a few are missing(i.e.: Orlando Bloom, Chad Michael Murray, Hilary Duff, etc.). That's because they have official threads already. The ones listed here still need them so feel free to make them. However, make them nice. There are several pointers here for you
dont get it

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
[Polaroid]
User Image

Introduction:

Male Celebrities:
Adam Brody
Jude Law
Tom Felton
Rupert Grint
Elijah Woodcool im bored
Billy Boyd
Viggo Mortenson
Colin Farrel
Brad Pitt

Female Celebrities:
Britney Spears
Emma Watson
Paris Hilton
Liv Tyler
Avril Lavigne

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
Lil heartbreaker101
[Pcool im bored im bored im bored im bored lol ol lo lo lo l ol ol ol lo l ol o im bored ugholaroid]
User Image

Introduction:

Male Celebrities:
Adam Brody
Jude Law
Tom Felton
Rupert Grint
Elijah Woodcool im bored
Billy Boyd
Viggo Mortenson
Colin Farrel
Brad Pitt

Female Celebrities:
Britney Spears
Emma Watson
Paris Hilton
Liv Tyler
Avril Lavigne

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
Lil heartbreaker101
Lil heartbreaker101
[Pcool im bored im bored im bored im bored lol ol lo lo lo l ol ol ol lo l ol o im bored ugholaroid]
User Image

Introduction:

Well, Kimberly asked us to make an information thread for this forum so Polar and Blaky are on the job!hello im bored coolc cool coll cool cool cool coolc cool coll cool cool cool cool col cool cool cool

Male Celebrities:
Adam Brody
Jude Law
Tom Felton
Rupert Grint
Elijah Woodcool im bored
Billy Boyd
Viggo Mortenson
Colin Farrel
Brad Pitt

Female Celebrities:
Britney Spears
Emma Watson
Paris Hilton
Liv Tyler
Avril Lavigne

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
Lil heartbreaker101
Lil heartbreaker101
Lil heartbreaker101
User Image
im bored im so lonely i have nobody im all alone
Introduction:[/collolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllololololololololololololololololololololololololololor]

Well, Kimberly asked us to make an information thread for this forum so Polar and Blaky are on the job!hello im bored coolc cool coll cool cool cool coolc cool coll cool cool cool cool col cool cool cool

Male Celebrities:
Adam Brody
Jude Law
Tom Felton
Rupert Grint
Elijah Woodcool im bored
Billy Boyd
Viggo Mortenson
Colin Farrel
Brad Pitt

Female Celebrities:
Britney Spears
Emma Watson
Paris Hilton
Liv Tyler
Avril Lavigne

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
Lil heartbreaker101
Lil heartbreaker101
Lil heartbreaker101
Lil heartbreaker101
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
im bored im so lonely i have nobody im all alone
Introduction:[/collolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllololololololololololololololololololololololololololor]

Male Celebrities:
Adam Brody
Jude Law
Tom Felton
Rupert Grint
Elijah Woodcool im bored
Billy Boyd
Viggo Mortenson
Colin Farrel
Brad Pitt

Female Celebrities:
Britney Spears
Emma Watson
Paris Hilton
Liv Tyler
Avril Lavigne

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
dsvsdvsdvsdvdsvsdvsdvsdvBanner made by Isaviel. Thankies ^^

Introduction:

Male Celebrities:
Adam Brody
Jude Law
Tom Felton
Rupert Grint
Elijah Wood
Billy Boyd
Viggo Mortenson
Colin Farrel
Brad Pitt

Female Celebrities:
Britney Spears
Emma Watson
Paris Hilton
Liv Tyler
Avril Lavigne

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff