Welcome to Gaia! ::

PossessedByDevil
Did everyone see my thread that became a temp sticky? Huh? Huh? crying I'm so happy!!!

Yes ^_^

Go Debbil ^_^
PossessedByDevil
Did everyone see my thread that became a temp sticky? Huh? Huh? crying I'm so happy!!!

3nodding
I report a lot of crap, but not so much in this forum. I don't know what's a repeat thread and what isn't. Though I can guess for some of them.
Melian
PossessedByDevil

3nodding
I report a lot of crap, but not so much in this forum. I don't know what's a repeat thread and what isn't. Though I can guess for some of them.

I reported a crap load of threads this weekend. At the beginning of this thread, there is a list of most repeated celebrities that I found to be, well, repeated
Reporting is fun!!!! biggrin
Blak Adder

Reporting is good, but I don't g et the reports, so there's nothing I can do. sweatdrop
Isaviel
Blak Adder

Reporting is good, but I don't g et the reports, so there's nothing I can do. sweatdrop

Oh....I'll need to collect a list of retarded threads and then send them to you... 3nodding
Blak Adder
Isaviel
Blak Adder

Oh....I'll need to collect a list of retarded threads and then send them to you... 3nodding

3nodding If you could, that'd be great.
Helpers should be able to get the reports eventually. sweatdrop
Melian
Helpers should be able to get the reports eventually. sweatdrop

I hope so. It'd make things a lot easier. 3nodding
Blak Adder

Oh Blaky, I edited my post. Anything you want to go there instead?
[Polaroid]
Blak Adder

Well, like I said, I was thinking about maybe a list of celebs that need good threads made of them??

You know, like Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt,...etc, etc
Blak Adder
[Polaroid]
Blak Adder

Well, like I said, I was thinking about maybe a list of celebs that need good threads made of them??

There's a Johnny Dep thread. It's not very "good" but it's long as hell. Hmmm...I could come up with a list for that. Now this is for the mainstream actors who need threads right?
[Polaroid]
Blak Adder
[Polaroid]
Blak Adder

There's a Johnny Dep thread. It's not very "good" but it's long as hell. Hmmm...I could come up with a list for that. Now this is for the mainstream actors who need threads right?

*looks for that thread....*

Um, yeah, pretty much... 3nodding
I also had an idea....why don't we try to keep the more official and well built threads at the front of the forum to keep this place looking better??
(and to spot the spam easier)
Blak Adder
I also had an idea....why don't we try to keep the more official and well built threads at the front of the forum to keep this place looking better??
(and to spot the spam easier)

That'd be a good idea. I'm compiling a list now. I actually have a list of most repeated celebrities in the first post here. Perhaps we could save that post for something else and just use the first one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff