Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yesh. I wub my new guy account! *Gasps* "A Dirty Shame" is coming out on DVD on the 22nd!! *Dies* Sorry, Knoxville fangirl moment... XD
Second page. gonk
You know...with the recent return of the Orlando threads, I am really close to just making an official thread and being done with it...however, I'd probably never update it since I'm most definitely not a fan but it'll look semi-nice
I know. I thought about doing the same thing myself, but I think I would just drive all the Bloom fans away from my thread with my constant criticism of his acting skills (or lack thereof).
Captain Horsey
I know. I thought about doing the same thing myself, but I think I would just drive all the Bloom fans away from my thread with my constant criticism of his acting skills (or lack thereof).

Ditto. I would probably do the same but none of the Orlando fans that I've seen are

A: literate

B: intelligent enough to make a decent thread that talks about more than his looks
Yeah, it seems all they ever do is proclaim their lust for the guy.
Captain Horsey
Yeah, it seems all they ever do is proclaim their lust for the guy.

Ugh, I know...maybe I would dislike the guy so much(despite his total lack of acting ability and the looks of my cat) if the girls didn't all go 'OMFG Orli!!!!111 I want hiz babys!!!!!'...that was actually posted in a thread
Very true. I actually didn't mind the guy until I joined Gaia and was exposed to all the Orlando Bloom fangirl insanity.
Captain Horsey
Very true. I actually didn't mind the guy until I joined Gaia and was exposed to all the Orlando Bloom fangirl insanity.

Exact same here. I actually thought he was kind of cute in PotC in a helpless-guy-waif type of thing but I was never a huge fan of the guy. I also thought him being cast as Prince Paris in Troy was awful...it was like when they cast Jami Gertz in The Lost Boys since they're both kind of robotic with their acting
Troy was just a train wreck all around. Jami Gertz... I think I know who that is. Is she on the sitcom Still Standing?
Captain Horsey
Troy was just a train wreck all around. Jami Gertz... I think I know who that is. Is she on the sitcom Still Standing?

It 'twas and being a huge fan of Greek lore, I was thoroughly pissed. They should make a(non-crappy) movie of The Odyessy...Christian Bale would make a smexy Odysseus..but that's besides the point XP

I dunno but the last time I saw that show was before I had seen Lost Boys but she sucked as Star in that film which was really the only bad thing about it...and that painful lovemaking scene between her and Jason Patric. Ick...no chemistry between them whatsoever
Oooh, Bale would make a sexy Odysseus. whee

I just looked her up. She is on that show. I saw Lost Boys a long time ago and don't remember anything about it. I should go rent it now.
Captain Horsey
Oooh, Bale would make a sexy Odysseus. whee

I just looked her up. She is on that show. I saw Lost Boys a long time ago and don't remember anything about it. I should go rent it now.

Yush... whee ...I'd love to see him do the Cyclops scene as 'Nohbdy'

I own it on Special Edition DVD xd ...I love that movie. Of course, that movie wouldn't be as great if it weren't for the Frog brothers(Edgar and Allen). They were so incredibly awesome.
I've invested a lot money in DVDs, but they are already becoming obsolete. xp Technology is moving too fast for me.

Ugh, I just realized what time it was. Time for me to get back to work. gonk I really hate this time of year. Too many projects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff