Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
I don't like there music or what ever film there in I mostly more in to depressive emo music and I like horror film.I don't have anything against Demi or Selena Demi been through some hard time and Selena good but I don't have a favorite.
MegaAshgirl
I don't like there music or what ever film there in I mostly more in to depressive emo music and I like horror film.I don't have anything against Demi or Selena Demi been through some hard time and Selena good but I don't have a favorite.
demi's been through some hard time? like how?

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
nina velociraptor
MegaAshgirl

Demi Lovato use to be bullied as she was called "fat" and other stuff as has an eating disorder as so did her bullied think she had enough and stop bullying her some what soon (as she an actor) as she was film camp rock she had start to suffer from bulimia.As she start use drug and achool as she began cut herself with blade of relieving her stress and anxiety as a year ago she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder while receiving treatment last year.

Read more here about demi being bullied

Junior Noob

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Seleennaaa <3
MegaAshgirl
nina velociraptor
MegaAshgirl

Demi Lovato use to be bullied as she was called "fat" and other stuff as has an eating disorder as so did her bullied think she had enough and stop bullying her some what soon (as she an actor) as she was film camp rock she had start to suffer from bulimia.As she start use drug and achool as she began cut herself with blade of relieving her stress and anxiety as a year ago she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder while receiving treatment last year.

alot of ppl were bullied. it's not that big a deal. and all of demi's other problems are in her head. all she has to do is take a pill to make them go away. her life is alot easier than most peoples

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
nina velociraptor
MegaAshgirl
nina velociraptor
MegaAshgirl

alot of ppl were bullied. it's not that big a deal. and all of demi's other problems are in her head. all she has to do is take a pill to make them go away. her life is alot easier than most peoples

True

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
both are really cool but demi will always remain my favorite!
selena biggrin

Bashful Genius

Demi. Obviously. rolleyes
She seems real. Unlike Selena... fake a$$ b**** talk2hand
AJello Hoeflake
how is selena a fake u ugly a$$ skank?

Bashful Genius

i heart mekons
AJello Hoeflake

She's just a f****** attention whore who uses too much auto-tune. rofl
AJello Hoeflake
i heart mekons
AJello Hoeflake

demi's an attention whore who punches ppl out then tries to make herself the victim and always crying about her weight

Bashful Genius

i heart mekons
AJello Hoeflake
i heart mekons
AJello Hoeflake

demi's an attention whore who punches ppl out then tries to make herself the victim and always crying about her weight

Demi is NOT an attention whore and at least she can actually sing. -_- And crying about her weight? She had a f****** eating disorder! You don't know what it's like so leave her alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff