Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any SMG fans? I'm a huge fan of her. She was so awesome all those years in Buffy. yay for SMG!
ahh buffy - the good old days
I miss Buffy!

She and Freddy make the cutest couple btw heart
Yeah, they are too cute heart

I miss Buffy, too. It's sad that it is no more. Atleast FX has reruns! yay for reruns!
I wish that Buffy still aired on the T.V. Well I know there are the reruns, but I mean new episodes. I love most of her movies also. SMG rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, her movies are awesome. I loved the grudge. She was amazing in it. But I heard from somewhere that she kept "running like a super hero" instead of a normal girl. And that she's alergic to japanese water. So it makes me wonder... How is japanese water different from any other water?
Skittles607410
Yeah, her movies are awesome. I loved the grudge. She was amazing in it. But I heard from somewhere that she kept "running like a super hero" instead of a normal girl. And that she's alergic to japanese water. So it makes me wonder... How is japanese water different from any other water?

There's probably something in the sewage or the filtration. Just like the water in Mexico is different.

But I think she's a good actress and I liked her as Buffy
Polarey
Skittles607410

There's probably something in the sewage or the filtration. Just like the water in Mexico is different.

Probly. I wouldn't know, though. Never been there.

By the way, a friend of mine has that exact picture in his siggy on my board. Weird.
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410

By the way, a friend of mine has that exact picture in his siggy on my board. Weird.

Me niether

Really? Interesting...a fellow Corey-Corey fan I assume?
Polarey
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410

Me niether

Yep. He's a fellow Corey-Corey fan. And Buffy/Angel fan. yay for us who are fans!
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410

Me niether

Yep. He's a fellow Corey-Corey fan. And Buffy/Angel fan. yay for us who are fans!

I must meet this guy...virtually of course. Although he probably wouldn't have pathetic crushes on them like I do. I always loved Buffy since the premiere, although I liked the original movie more(the 1992 one)
Polarey
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410

Me niether

I must meet this guy...virtually of course. Although he probably wouldn't have pathetic crushes on them like I do. I always loved Buffy since the premiere, although I liked the original movie more(the 1992 one)

He's on my board. The link is the "Crush" pic in my siggy.

I like the original, too. 'Specially when that one vamp (can't remember his name) is dying and he's all like, "Ooo! Ahhh! Ohhh!" and he just doesn't die. that cracks me up. lol. But I'm so glad that SMG got the returning Buffy part instead of the original. She was way too valley girl.
Rumore has it they are thinking about making a Spike Series ... very exciying.
crimsonpoison
Rumore has it they are thinking about making a Spike Series ... very exciying.

yeah, I heard about that. And unlike the other actors, he actually wants to keep playing Spike 'cause he really likes the character. I also heard that they wanted to make a ton of tv-movies.
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410
Polarey
Skittles607410

Me niether

He's on my board. The link is the "Crush" pic in my siggy.

I like the original, too. 'Specially when that one vamp (can't remember his name) is dying and he's all like, "Ooo! Ahhh! Ohhh!" and he just doesn't die. that cracks me up. lol. But I'm so glad that SMG got the returning Buffy part instead of the original. She was way too valley girl.

I saw...his username is 'Dinger' that's so awesome

I liked when David Arquette was outside the window and going

'Let me in dude, I'm hungry'

and the other guy(I think it was Luke Perry) goes

'You're floating!'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items