Welcome to Gaia! ::

who is your favorite celebrity?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

JOJO all the way blaugh actualy no i hate JOJO she is annoying I jsut had to put that because me and my friend have a insider so I jsut wanted to say that to tell you the truth I really don't like anyone on this list xp
Your list of celibrities blows. Just like Paris hilton.
Find a new hobby, like suicide.
Paris Hilton's a dumbass!! The only words she's knows are 'hot' and 'awsome'. I voted for Christina Agularia because she may be a little skanky but thats only in her music videos and on the red carpet. It's not like she walks around in the public area in her underwear. Either her or Lindsey Lohan. 'She's Hot.'<mimicking Paris Hilton
I wish I could be deamed famous for doing some dirtball and having him tape it. But hey, if my daddy was rich, I could get away with it too.
Gah, i can't even pick one of those! They all suck! i hate all of them!!!!grr
why is she famous in the 1st place(before she did the simple life and her sex video) why is Paris so famous?

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Britney Spears - Slut. I hate her. Untallented. Horrible nasally voice. out to get attention
Jojo - don't know enough about her
Christina Aguleira - slut, she's got a good range (vocally) but I don't like pop
Ciara - dunno her
Aaliyah - I like her in Queen of the Damned (movie) only she died before they finished filming. *shakes fist*
Paris Hilton - gross. Complete and total whore. I can't stand her.
Lindsay Lohan - I don't like her. I don't know why. Although I like her slightly more than Hillary Duff and everyone else on the list.
I loath everyone on that list and Paris a little skanky whore who I veri much dislike and I don't think is pretty at all! Her friend is prettier then her and yet she gets all the props....pathetic!
Ungrateful_Ninja
Why would someone look up to her? eek
hah. yeah. shes stupid. and is waay spoiled. yeah. why?
i like christina more but that linsey lohan song is hott!
The_Evil_Mermaid_Sal
kattykatkat
gah would you chill? no need for yelling, good gow. heart

Did I yell? No. There was no reason for you to tell me to shut up when I was only informing her that this was the wrong fourm.
ahh!!! ppls lets not fight!
Everyone in that poll is a talentless whore. You need to get out more.
I think just opening this thread knocked three points off my I.Q.

May I suggest that you go to a museum or some intellectual institution before the mediocrity that is American mainstream reduces you to the talentless, bubbleheaded, losers that are on your list.
how does paris hilton qualify as a celebrity? she has no talent to speak of...
eeeeeeeeeeew... i hate paris hilton... shes such a slut

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces