Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
neyromero
x - S h a y l y n - x
Lorde says "One Direction are pretty overrated and their music isn't really good. I find it odd that they're famous."
emotion_donotwant That b*tch.
ACTUALLY, I find it weird that she's famous because she seems like a boring person.
I like her music and all but her video's are boring and she act's like she's all that. ;o;
What's your opinion on Lorde? ; 3 ;
P.S I f*cking love One Direction with all my heart. * w *

Same here. She's like judging all singers and like what the hell? Why does she have to do that?

She needs to go get a better personality sounds like

Witty Phantom

potaterprincess
neyromero
x - S h a y l y n - x
Lorde says "One Direction are pretty overrated and their music isn't really good. I find it odd that they're famous."
emotion_donotwant That b*tch.
ACTUALLY, I find it weird that she's famous because she seems like a boring person.
I like her music and all but her video's are boring and she act's like she's all that. ;o;
What's your opinion on Lorde? ; 3 ;
P.S I f*cking love One Direction with all my heart. * w *

Same here. She's like judging all singers and like what the hell? Why does she have to do that?

She needs to go get a better personality sounds like

yeah. not the way she judges a lot of celebrities

Witty Phantom

Louis TomIinson
lol

hahaahha <3
neyromero
Mraii
Hello directioners.. Don't be fooled by my ava. confused I'm just new and I started into an animal which is a mistake since most items here are for humans crying but enuf abt that. I'm a girl and probably too old for 1D. redface I love 1D because they saved me. 3nodding 4laugh My 1st fave of em all is Zayn but he's engaged so I moved with Nialler heart then my 2nd is Hazza! but I love em all!
that's all. k, bye. cheese_whine cheese_whine

Niall <3 is <3 Mine <3 lol

I'll just say we're sisters since we both like Niall and there are many out there who also likes Niall whee (including my cousin but he's her 2nd) emo
H E L L O, DIRECTIONERS!!!! How are u is amazing to find finally directioners in this place, so I really LOVE heart LIAM he is so hot actually all of them are the hottest mann to ever put a foot on the entire planet so crazy for them

Witty Phantom

Mraii
neyromero
Mraii
Hello directioners.. Don't be fooled by my ava. confused I'm just new and I started into an animal which is a mistake since most items here are for humans crying but enuf abt that. I'm a girl and probably too old for 1D. redface I love 1D because they saved me. 3nodding 4laugh My 1st fave of em all is Zayn but he's engaged so I moved with Nialler heart then my 2nd is Hazza! but I love em all!
that's all. k, bye. cheese_whine cheese_whine

Niall <3 is <3 Mine <3 lol

I'll just say we're sisters since we both like Niall and there are many out there who also likes Niall whee (including my cousin but he's her 2nd) emo

But I'm actually Niall's Wife (woah) hahaha just kidding <3

Witty Phantom

Start girl2
H E L L O, DIRECTIONERS!!!! How are u is amazing to find finally directioners in this place, so I really LOVE heart LIAM he is so hot actually all of them are the hottest mann to ever put a foot on the entire planet so crazy for them

It's actually kind of unsual to see directioners here too so I'm kinda happy
btw, Niall is mine haha!

Desirable Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Anybody heard about One Directions NEW ALBUM :O

Friendly Shade

emotion_bigheart HARRY STYLES! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit