Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pro or Anti Kristen Stewart?

Pro 0.16455696202532 16.5% [ 26 ]
Anti 0.35443037974684 35.4% [ 56 ]
Eh 0.34810126582278 34.8% [ 55 ]
Blessed are the peacemakers...that do not have lives effected one way or the other by Kristen Stewart/Twilight drama. 0.13291139240506 13.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

well she is beautiful so i have to give her credit for that but i dont think she is good at acting though since i notice that some of skills are the same in different movies... plus i dont like her when she cheated on rob.. >.< that was a big mistake... xp
I love Kristen Stewart. She is one of my favorite actresses. I think she is incredibly beautiful, and I like all the movies she has been in so far. There are a few of them that I haven't seen, but the ones that I have seen, I like or love.

Explorer

I like her. I think she's sexy, I have no issues with her acting and she is obviously sexually liberated.

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Personally, I like her.

Blessed Guildsman

I personally think she is a pretty good actress but far as her actions go outside the movies or shows I don't like her one bit. I know she is young but its no excuse for what she did at all missing around with a married man.Now when the only honest thing she makes herself look like now in the public eye is a homewrecker and a very bad girlfriend. I think kristen has a lot of growing up to do.
like biggrin
Lucretia21
Personally, I like her.
me to ninja

Hygienic Noob

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! IM INLOVE WITH HER!

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
DreamChaser45
Personally, I dislike Kristen Stewart. Not as a person. I obviously do not know the girl. I just have serious issues with her acting range and how she successfully turns a powerhouse female protagonist (Bella...I know...you're probably tired of Twilight, but hear me out...) into a sad little sack of pitiful almost chahuahua like girl (she always shakes so hard when she tries to show emotion...have you noticed that?). I liked her a little better in Snow White and the Huntsman, but that's probably because I was watching the Huntsman too much to really care what she did.

Just sayin'

But possibly my biggest issue with her right now is the scandel circulating in the news saying she slept with one of her directors (of the recent Snow White).

Thoughts....GO!

lol, are you and everyone else ******** serious. She is a woman not God. Why are you so concerned with her life. Why do you need to know other's opinions? If you are so worried about who she sleeps with, then I pity you. Plenty of people have slept with other married women and men? Why her? Is it because she is famous and people look up to her? I can look up to my mother and that still won't change the fact that she slept with another married man.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xx_LUV3LY_xX
I dislike Kristen Stewart. She like never smiles.

Why do you care if she smiles or not? I didn't realize it was your body, it's her and her choice.

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
I feel like she's one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. She has no emotions and acts the same in every movie she's in, regardless of the character. The only time her 'acting' was successful was when she played Joan Jett, oddly enough.

Overall, I can't understand why she keeps being casted.
I have not seen any Twilight movies, but I have seen her other movies. All I see is a plain girl who ca not act. Anyone could have done the roles she did. But she is so popular (somehow) that she is probably here to stay, so I hope her acting improves.
Indifferent. I think she's talented though but she can use some work and different parts than her usual choices of dark brooding youth/young adult.

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
I love her. I don't care what anyone says, I love her. I actually think she's a terrific actress. Her falling into a role just seems effortless. I also love her fashion sense, one of the top reasons why I like her so much. Yes, the whole scandal with the director is awful. I'm not going to justify her behavior at all, but she did apologize. s**t happens, y'know. So everyone just needs to cry a river, build a bridge, & get over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff