Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pro or Anti Kristen Stewart?

Pro 0.16455696202532 16.5% [ 26 ]
Anti 0.35443037974684 35.4% [ 56 ]
Eh 0.34810126582278 34.8% [ 55 ]
Blessed are the peacemakers...that do not have lives effected one way or the other by Kristen Stewart/Twilight drama. 0.13291139240506 13.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Personally, I dislike Kristen Stewart. Not as a person. I obviously do not know the girl. I just have serious issues with her acting range and how she successfully turns a powerhouse female protagonist (Bella...I know...you're probably tired of Twilight, but hear me out...) into a sad little sack of pitiful almost chahuahua like girl (she always shakes so hard when she tries to show emotion...have you noticed that?). I liked her a little better in Snow White and the Huntsman, but that's probably because I was watching the Huntsman too much to really care what she did.

Just sayin'

But possibly my biggest issue with her right now is the scandel circulating in the news saying she slept with one of her directors (of the recent Snow White).

Thoughts....GO!

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
Dislike how dose she even qualified as an actor?

Fashionable Genius

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
DreamChaser45
Personally, I dislike Kristen Stewart. Not as a person. I obviously do not know the girl. I just have serious issues with her acting range and how she successfully turns a powerhouse female protagonist (Bella...I know...you're probably tired of Twilight, but hear me out...) into a sad little sack of pitiful almost chahuahua like girl (she always shakes so hard when she tries to show emotion...have you noticed that?). I liked her a little better in Snow White and the Huntsman, but that's probably because I was watching the Huntsman too much to really care what she did.

Just sayin'

But possibly my biggest issue with her right now is the scandel circulating in the news saying she slept with one of her directors (of the recent Snow White).

Thoughts....GO!

You have a point.. but for some reason i still like her lol

Clean Genius

I actually kinda like Kristen Stewart (people don't judge me, k?) because she's a very talented actress in MY opinion, and because she looks beautiful without even trying.

Even though, sure, her cheating on Rob Pattinson kinda made me dislike her a little, because why didn't she just break up with Rob if she wanted to be with some old dude? Why didn't she just break up with Rob so she wouldn't have to break his heart?

I mean, that, totally makes no sense to me! But well, whatever, it happens to alot of people these days. Or does it? Hm?

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
I don't Kristen Stewart, but I am a fan of hers. I liked Twilight (get over it haters) and from what I've seen of commercials and what people have told me about Snow White, she's a decent actress.
I'm upset at what she did to Robert and what the other man did to his wife and family. I'd be angry with anyone in a position like her's though

Liberal Shopper

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She is very sub-par in my opinion. Then again in Twilight, she plays a very boring and plain character. I haven't seen Snow White and the Huntsman, but her acting in the trailers did not impress me.
I love the twilight movies. But they should be full of emotion, and action. Kristen is the most unemotional actress I have ever seen quite honestly. Another actress could play her part in the Twilight movies better.
Out of all the movies that I've seen her in, not once did I think her acting was decent. And for some odd reason, it bothers me that she looks exactly the same, facially, now as she did in Catch That Kid.

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
She's okay; but I don't know her personally! I actually like Twillight. And I think she was in The Messengers which was very good!

Liberal Genius

I don't like Kristen Stewart, I think she's a terrible actress both on screen and in real life, I think she tries too hard to be the rebel, to be the misunderstood girl, she just seems so fake and annoying to me
Dont like her much as an actor.
And now she cheated on Robert Pattinson.
DISLIKE.
Idk, because honestly I dont like or watch twilight or any of her work, so idk.

Friendly Lunatic

She always has her mouth open and I'm not really a fan of how she seems to only have 2 facial expressions and even with both of those she looks like she looks bored and oh so "Omg... why are these people talking to me." But on the other hand, it is kinda lulzy.
I just read an article online bashing the media for focusing on how she cheated, but failing to spend any time on the married director who was in a position of authority over her initiating the situation.

I still dislike her acting skills, and I still think its wrong she cheated, but the article still had a point. Why hasn't there been a focus on the director when he was MARRIED?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff