5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think he's so H O T. 3nodding
I heart him so much, I've already watch all his movies and TV series. Haha
What you think about him? 4laugh
kya! whee
I lovers him soooo muchies!!! heart heart >_< hes so adorable and sexy at the same time!!! Did you watch Mary Stayed Out All Night? He looked sooo friggin hot!!!! My mission is to watch all his dramas and movies...unfortuntly i can't seem to find Alien Sam. But I watched Baby and Me, Doramefasidola, Your Beutiful, and now finishing up Mary Stayed Out All Night! It is getting sooo good!!! It has Moon geun Young, the actress in Cinderellas Step Sister, did you watch that? It has Taecyeon from 2PM! Hes so sexy, but of course not as sexy as Jang Geun Suk. He is so PRETTY!!! I cant find anything subbed though >< I wanted to watch like those x boyfriend shows and the asia tour thingy but i don understand what hes saying >_> I didn't watch that Murder movie thingy, it looks to scary....But yeah I LOVE JANG GEUN SUK!!!!!!

2,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
I LOVE HIM TOO!!! He's beautiful and gorgeous! heart

Fashionable Entrepreneur

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah. I already watched MSOAN. He's freakin' HOTIE. smile But its only 16 episodes, and I want more. Haha blaugh Already watched every movie of him except of "You Pet". He's deadly cute in One missed call final right? Aww. 3nodding And The Itaewon Murder Case , its gives me a headache. Because I cant tell who's the real killer. But for me, they both did it. Haha. Lets make this thread popular, smile ) JGS Eels Fighting. rofl

Beloved Nerd

me too
<3 Msoan and You're beautiful

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love his song "Good-Bye". User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
she is so cute

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
omg his smile melts my heart. If I am ever feeling sad I just look at him and I'm back to being happy. He is srsly so pretty and sexy. I thought he was super cute in You're Beautiful but when Marry Me Mary came out I fell for his sexyness all over again.
I heart Jang Geun Suk. Plus his voice when he sings...dont even get me started LOL.
I feel like a creeper... sweatdrop

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
This is for you guys to enjoy heart
Love him! heart
I can't stop listening to his songs, can't stop watching and liking dramas & movie with him whee
Jang geun suk is Amazing heart

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i heart him soooo badlyy whee he's hot , cute , funny and he's a great actor ! he's so freaking hot at the drama 'mary stayed out all night' . his a great singer too , his songs are all awesome ! i really had become his fan ^^
I'm not a big fan of Jang Geun Suek anymore, I used to LOVE him. He was so pretty in MSOAN. And I watched Beethoven Virus and it kinda got boring. He looked so ugly. I watched Baby and Me, it was so cute. Now I LOVE Kim Jae Wook. <3 He's the other guy in MSOAN. And he's in Antique Bakery. He's a gay guy.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah he's so freaking hot. Can't live without seeing his pictures. :3 I love him so much! Try to watch the Itaewon murder case he's so different there, from an angelic faced man to a killer. Haha JGS Eels fighting! razz

Peaceful Lionheart

I also Love him. I always listen to his songs ♥
I FREAKING LOVE HIM!! heart heart ESPECIALLY IN MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT AND BABY AND ME...HE WAS AT HIS HOTTEST IN YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THOUGH.. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff