Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOL i like 1 of his song other than dat i HATE him he's a pain in the u know wat.all these boy popstars get all supped up cause their new and have thousands of girls screaming their name. well guess wat so did jesse mc cartney. " who is jesse mc cartney?" some of u may b wondering? exactly... he got faded into the blackness. because someone else replaced him.ur fame and fortune only last 4 a split second ppl. u'd think ppl realize this already but they don't. wat happened to mc cartney is wats goona happen 2 bieber.

Dapper Phantom

So why do you inexplicably HATE someone you don't even know? Seems a tad harsh; he hasn't done anything to personally ruin your life.
-Halloween Barbie-
So why do you inexplicably HATE someone you don't even know? Seems a tad harsh; he hasn't done anything to personally ruin your life.

ok well thts how u feel and this is how i feel.. personally i just hate him

Dapper Phantom

annab9
-Halloween Barbie-

Yes, but can you give any reason as to why you hate him? Is it because he's a Youtube sensation? Did he personally come up to you and pee on your foot? He has a Lamborghini? His 15 minutes of fame are still going strong whereas you haven't had yours at all?

I can see strong dislike for someone you don't know. But to hate them for nothing is rather pointless and a waste of time. For instance; I strongly dislike Taylor Swift. I think she can't sing for s**t and yet is played incessantly.
-Halloween Barbie-
annab9
-Halloween Barbie-

Yes, but can you give any reason as to why you hate him? Is it because he's a Youtube sensation? Did he personally come up to you and pee on your foot? He has a Lamborghini? His 15 minutes of fame are still going strong whereas you haven't had yours at all?

I can see strong dislike for someone you don't know. But to hate them for nothing is rather pointless and a waste of time. For instance; I strongly dislike Taylor Swift. I think she can't sing for s**t and yet is played incessantly.

ok the reason i hate him is because he's a little 2 full of himself and... wait y am i explaining this my reasons r in my entry

Hardened Warrior

Well there is disliking him and then there is hating him. As someone else already pointed out, hating someone that you do not know personally, is pointless. Hating him because of his fans... well you have to realize, that isn't his fault. He can not control what his fans are doing... and if he fades into the background like Jesse, then he will fade into the background. Who knows. Point being why make things this personal, if you don't personally know him?
Jester25
Well there is disliking him and then there is hating him. As someone else already pointed out, hating someone that you do not know personally, is pointless. Hating him because of his fans... well you have to realize, that isn't his fault. He can not control what his fans are doing... and if he fades into the background like Jesse, then he will fade into the background. Who knows. Point being why make things this personal, if you don't personally know him?

im just making my point here u guys feel how u feel and i feel how i feel and this is how i feel neutral

Hardened Warrior

annab9

im just making my point here u guys feel how u feel and i feel how i feel and this is how i feel neutral
Which is fine. But I am saying that hatred is kind of personal. I mean, if you don't like him fine... However, I think that it's a bit unhealthy to sit around and hate on someone for no reason.
at least he's not a bad role model

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
nina velociraptor

The worst role model in the world is bieber.I dont need a role model because i do exactly the opposite things beaver does
LOL I AGREE for some reason i know his lyrics and blah, OMG i hate him i dont like it when.. AGHHH

annab9
LOL i like 1 of his song other than dat i HATE him he's a pain in the u know wat.all these boy popstars get all supped up cause their new and have thousands of girls screaming their name. well guess wat so did jesse mc cartney. " who is jesse mc cartney?" some of u may b wondering? exactly... he got faded into the blackness. because someone else replaced him.ur fame and fortune only last 4 a split second ppl. u'd think ppl realize this already but they don't. wat happened to mc cartney is wats goona happen 2 bieber.
fangs29
nina velociraptor

The worst role model in the world is bieber.I dont need a role model because i do exactly the opposite things beaver does
how is he a bad role model?
Jester25
annab9

Which is fine. But I am saying that hatred is kind of personal. I mean, if you don't like him fine... However, I think that it's a bit unhealthy to sit around and hate on someone for no reason.

i not hating on him= to jealousy i just... ughhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
nina velociraptor
fangs29
nina velociraptor

how is he a bad role model?

He just goes out of the world to do things and I dont know how girls start worshiping him for what he does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff