Welcome to Gaia! ::

demi hovato
RockBabess
KaylaCupcakeSwag
i loved Selena Gomez since forever, Wow. Like when she was on Barney & Friends i loved her. Shes just part of my life. Shes amazing. heart
Shut Up !!! She is not talkinq about that scrawny lookinq selena gomez , She is talkinq about Selena Quintanilla Perez .
scrawny? selena gomez is way better looking than that ugly dead hoe
User Imagedog-face slut

Why do you always get butt hurt whenever someone doesn't like Selena Gomez? Geezz...haha.
hank koopa
RosaBettieOi
All of Selena Quintanilla's music was good.
Selena Gomez's only good album is "Kiss & Tell". Now everything SG & The Scene releases is typical dance pop, it's boring.

Selena Q wins here. No competition.
selena Q's music sucked

Except that that it didn't really suck....and unlike Gomez, Quintanilla actualyl had singing talent.
hank koopa
mexican white-trash girl
hank koopa
RosaBettieOi
All of Selena Quintanilla's music was good.
Selena Gomez's only good album is "Kiss & Tell". Now everything SG & The Scene releases is typical dance pop, it's boring.

Selena Q wins here. No competition.
selena Q's music sucked

Except that that it didn't really suck....and unlike Gomez, Quintanilla actualyl had singing talent.
it did suck

Selena Gomez sucks more. She also became stuck up from all the fame and caught on to Beiber's ego. All those disney girls have become stuck up.
hank koopa
RosaBettieOi
demi hovato
RockBabess
KaylaCupcakeSwag
i loved Selena Gomez since forever, Wow. Like when she was on Barney & Friends i loved her. Shes just part of my life. Shes amazing. heart
Shut Up !!! She is not talkinq about that scrawny lookinq selena gomez , She is talkinq about Selena Quintanilla Perez .
scrawny? selena gomez is way better looking than that ugly dead hoe
User Imagedog-face slut

Why do you always get butt hurt whenever someone doesn't like Selena Gomez? Geezz...haha.
why don't u mind ur own business u ugly skank?

Selena Quintanilla was not ugly. You are ugly.
Selena Quintanilla was a nice southern girl of mexican descent loaded with talent and sex appeal.
selena gomez is one of my favourite
she is very nice of nature+she dont have atitude and 1 more thing her songs really rockx
Hate Selena 4 dating Bieber
ihotpink_905

Selena Quintanilla died when Beiber was a baby. rolleyes

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
RosaBettieOi
ihotpink_905

Selena Quintanilla died when Beiber was a baby. rolleyes

I think she on about Selena Gomez.

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
Fancy hikari97
selena gomez is one of my favourite
she is very nice of nature+she dont have atitude and 1 more thing her songs really rockx

She on about Selena Quintanilla emotion_facepalm
The Forum Ambassador
If you mean Selena Gomez then I have to say yes. The reason why I said yes was because she is helpful, probably the most caring celebrity there is at the moment.

But what if she was just pretending to care just for the media? I mean she loves to look like she's amazingly gorgeous in front of her cameras. O_O Sometimes I wonder if that's why she's dating Justin Bieber, for his money.. because who would date him.......... it's just weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff