Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you where thinking Selena Gomez then...No. I was talking about the now diciest Selena Perez.
If you mean Selena Gomez then I have to say yes. The reason why I said yes was because she is helpful, probably the most caring celebrity there is at the moment.
Selena Perez is my Idol im obsessed with her music <3
The Forum Ambassador
If you mean Selena Gomez then I have to say yes. The reason why I said yes was because she is helpful, probably the most caring celebrity there is at the moment.

She was talking about the Texas/Mexican singer who died in 1995...

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
who Selena Perez? Dunno know her so I can't say anything about her or what she was like.
i loved Selena Gomez since forever, Wow. Like when she was on Barney & Friends i loved her. Shes just part of my life. Shes amazing. heart

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oh kids these days thinking the only famous Selena is of the Gomez persuation. As for Selena Perez I don't like or dislike her. She is more meh to me. I have been known to enjoy her songs on occasions.
Very nice music..didn't know about her for that long but i heard a song by her n it was cool =] n isn't there a movie on her or something ?
SELENA!!! biggrin I love her music! Did you watch the movie with Jennifer Lopez in it? That is how I got to love Selena's music.
MegaAshgirl
who Selena Perez? Dunno know her so I can't say anything about her or what she was like.

She was a Spanish singer from the US. She became very popular around the world. Unfortunately, she was killed by her own club president for money. If you want to find out more about her, just watch the movie Selena. It stars Jennifer Lopez as Selena.

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
TempestLilo
MegaAshgirl

She was a Spanish singer from the US. She became very popular around the world. Unfortunately, she was killed by her own club president for money. If you want to find out more about her, just watch the movie Selena. It stars Jennifer Lopez as Selena.

Oh okay thanks.
MegaAshgirl
TempestLilo
MegaAshgirl

Oh okay thanks.

No problem. smile

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
panda_gurl899
If you where thinking Selena Gomez then...No. I was talking about the now diciest Selena Perez.
Selena Quintanilla , Yess She is my fav Female sinqer , She was so beatifull ! :/

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
DontDateYourBestfriend
Selena Perez is my Idol im obsessed with her music <3
Me Too , She is my Idol (: Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash