Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miley Cyrus
Demi Lovato hard ....She's pretty hot now .....

xd
Definitely Demi Lovato for me! Selena is too nice for me(which makes her kind of boring, but I still like her!) and Miley is kinda inappropriate for me. I think that Demi is nice, but still is fun and exciting!
iLozerCake
I'm definitely a Demi fan.
She's come a far way, so I feel for her.
People judge her because of the things she's done, but if you've watched her documentary on MTV, you'd understand how hard it was for her. ;o

And I think not being friends with Selena (I don't know if they went to being friends again or not) made it harder for her. Losing a best friend is the hardest thing you might have to go through. Besides family, of course.

I didn't like Miley to begin with. And I hate that she's a good actress. Dx.

Demi dumped Selena for Miley cause she wanted to get more fans
hwes sucks
iLozerCake
People judge her because of the things she's done, but if you've watched her documentary on MTV, you'd understand how hard it was for her. ;o

And I think not being friends with Selena (I don't know if they went to being friends again or not) made it harder for her. Losing a best friend is the hardest thing you might have to go through. Besides family, of course.

I don't believe that. That's just media talk.
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
miley cyrus is perfection.
here's your "perfection"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
iLozerCake
hwes sucks
iLozerCake

so how come u believe selena and demi stopped being friends?
lilysamantha08
Definitely Demi Lovato for me! Selena is too nice for me(which makes her kind of boring, but I still like her!) and Miley is kinda inappropriate for me. I think that Demi is nice, but still is fun and exciting!
demi nice? hahaha. here's a pic of the girl demi beat up. demi is a huge b!tch irl
User Image
hwes sucks
iLozerCake
hwes sucks
iLozerCake

so how come u believe selena and demi stopped being friends?

Just assumed. Not saying they aren't friends now.
hwes sucks
lilysamantha08
demi nice? hahaha. here's a pic of the girl demi beat up. demi is a huge b!tch irl
User Image

That happened before she went to rehab.
People make mistakes.
Judging her because of that is pretty messed up.
iLozerCake
hwes sucks
lilysamantha08
User Image

That happened before she went to rehab.
People make mistakes.
Judging her because of that is pretty messed up.
ur the one calling her nice when demi is def not nice. and she only went to rehab to make ppl feel sorry for her cause after she punched that girl ppl started to see the real demi

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMl
Time Waits For No One

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Selena for sure.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
J-SwAG01
Demi Lovato hard ....She's pretty hot now .....

xd
eww she looks 40 years old
User Image
Demi Lovato <3 Becausz Shes Been Throuqh More Then Miley & Selena ;
Well Yeah ; & I Love Her ; Shes A Great Artist & Her Music ; Its Very EASY To Uhmm , ...
Relate To ? haha i Guess .
Thel3addesztl3xtch
Demi Lovato <3 Becausz Shes Been Throuqh More Then Miley & Selena ;
Well Yeah ; & I Love Her ; Shes A Great Artist & Her Music ; Its Very EASY To Uhmm , ...
Relate To ? haha i Guess .
what has demi been through? she's a little bit overweight. big deal. she doesn't have to make a big deal about it and feel sorry for herself all the time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff