• Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Selena..(shes way too mch behaved)

Fashionable Shopper

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm Miley cyrus all the way. Demi is too messed up and Selena is just...ehh not much to say there~
Can I kill all three of them in inventive, excruciating ways, please?

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
1)Demi
2)Selena
3)Miley

Generous Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Vampire Fan01
Demi Lovato.
Demi Lovato

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Selena all the way. I love her music. and Miley is second. ..and Demi... mmm, no, she can just suck it.

Sparkly Donator

Koityo
I'm Miley cyrus all the way. Demi is too messed up and Selena is just...ehh not much to say there~
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
Koityo
miley is an ugly skank who is only famous cause of her dad. at least selena and demi had to make it famous by themselves

Sparkly Donator

i heart mekons
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
Koityo
miley is an ugly skank who is only famous cause of her dad. at least selena and demi had to make it famous by themselves

she auditioned for her role. it wasn't just handed to her. so i don't understand why you going to call her skank or s**t. at least she famous and got money. unlike, half of us who is sitting her bitchin about it.
I'm definitely a Demi fan.
She's come a far way, so I feel for her.
People judge her because of the things she's done, but if you've watched her documentary on MTV, you'd understand how hard it was for her. ;o

And I think not being friends with Selena (I don't know if they went to being friends again or not) made it harder for her. Losing a best friend is the hardest thing you might have to go through. Besides family, of course.

I didn't like Miley to begin with. And I hate that she's a good actress. Dx.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff