Welcome to Gaia! ::

all of them will or already have started to be skanks, drunks, and/or drug addicts. That's what Disney channel shows do to you.

Sparkly Donator

karan102
all of them will or already have started to be skanks, drunks, and/or drug addicts. That's what Disney channel shows do to you.

hillary duff turned out fine
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
karan102

Yeah well she didn't have her own show like Selena Gomez-(wizards of waverly place)- or Miley Cirus-(Hannah Montana).

Sparkly Donator

karan102
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
karan102

Yeah well she didn't have her own show like Selena Gomez-(wizards of waverly place)- or Miley Cirus-(Hannah Montana).

um, yeah she did. Lizzie McGuire
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
karan102
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
karan102

The times that the shows air are WAY different though! And they are different "types" of shows, if you know what I mean.
Selena Homez
karan102
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
karan102
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
karan102

The times that the shows air are WAY different though! And they are different "types" of shows, if you know what I mean.

It's all the same. The actors try to be funny but they're not.

Not the actors, the play writes/directors.
Definatley Selena Gomez : )

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
I can't decide between Selena and Demi....they both have pretty songs!! But I think I will go with Selena

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
miley!!! 4laugh

Invisible Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Demi Lovato
i think that demi lavoto is the best one