Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Citizen

Seen your fave celeb?
Seen any celebrities?

I've really only run into comedians for the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, which rules btw... But I just got an email from a friend of mine...

Friend
Oh, my, god! I just saw Nicolas Cage!! Listen to me squeal, I hate this guy, but I saw him! He was only two feet from me walking past!

So.. Any real celeb sightings here? Or, who would you wanna see, if only for a brief walk past?

Personally, I would love to see Angelina Jolie. But only because she is who she is. lol
The only celebrity I've seen is Gary Cole.
I was at the Ahmanson Theatre with my family getting the tickets at will call and he was at the next window.
Celebrity sightings? Diamond Rio ... but they're country singers and it was after leaving the fairgrounds where they were performing. I saw d**k Clark once, and my dad had even spoke to him before, of course he was "a little younger than" me at the time. And my mom saw Michael Landen on a few occassions (her boyfriend worked at the studio.) Anyway, pretty boring stuff really sweatdrop

Now if I could meet J. W. (I will not say his name more than ten times tonight, should it lose all meaning) well, that would be an entirely different story!
My sister saw Laurence Fishburne in New Orleans, at least, that's what she says.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff