17,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
Serendivinity
Personally, he's growing on me.
Ask me a month ago, I would flat out state '******** ugly'
But now, I don't know.
I love how he plays Sherlock. I think I like him even more that RDJ! And before I watched them on DVD, I thought RDJ was the s**t... Apparently not! This guy is definitely one to watch. I can't wait for the new Star Trek movie.
I think he has his attractive moments. But generally overall, I'm not too attracted to him. Martin Freeman on the other hand. Woah momma!

I will KEEP telling people this...LISTEN TO CABIN PRESSURE! Benedict was the reason I started listening to it. I have seriously fallen in love with that radio show. I am rather excited for the new Star Trek movie as well. smile

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Serendivinity
But now, I don't know.
I love how he plays Sherlock. I think I like him even more that RDJ! And before I watched them on DVD, I thought RDJ was the s**t... Apparently not! This guy is definitely one to watch. I can't wait for the new Star Trek movie.
I think he has his attractive moments. But generally overall, I'm not too attracted to him. Martin Freeman on the other hand. Woah momma!

It took time for me too... It's those eyes, i'm sorry, can look past the rest of his face, but those eyes! gah!

Also yes, Martin is very lovely too!
angel_of_joy
Serendivinity
But now, I don't know.

It took time for me too... It's those eyes, i'm sorry, can look past the rest of his face, but those eyes! gah!

My tumblr is full of them. whee
That green-y bit in the blue. I would kill for eyes that purdy!

Pixie, what tuning? Or can I listen to it on the internet?

Adorable Conqueror

17,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
Serendivinity
angel_of_joy
Serendivinity
But now, I don't know.

My tumblr is full of them. whee
That green-y bit in the blue. I would kill for eyes that purdy!

Pixie, what tuning? Or can I listen to it on the internet?

You can listen to it online. I googled Cabin Pressure and f ound it on the BBC website. biggrin

And what is your Tumblr? I would love to follow you.

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
pixie stique
emotion_kirakira I love this man.

User Image

Face of an angel right there. emotion_bigheart

Speaking of angel, he's going to voice the angel in Neverwhere. biggrin

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Orgasmic Honey Roll
pixie stique
emotion_kirakira I love this man.

User Image

Face of an angel right there. emotion_bigheart

Speaking of angel, he's going to voice the angel in Neverwhere. biggrin

he's got the perfect voice for so many things!!

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
angel_of_joy

Have you ever heard of The Nightjar? It's a game on UK iTunes. Youtube it.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Orgasmic Honey Roll
angel_of_joy

Just checked it out. Sounds pretty cool to me.

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
angel_of_joy
Orgasmic Honey Roll
angel_of_joy

Do you have an iPhone or iPod touch? Play it if you do - just make a UK itunes account.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Orgasmic Honey Roll
angel_of_joy
Orgasmic Honey Roll
angel_of_joy

Do you have an iPhone or iPod touch? Play it if you do - just make a UK itunes account.

I do not have a UK itunes account, nor would i get one because that would throw off the account i already have.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I could happily watch anything with Benedict in it, be it just his voice, or his body as well smile

If he was to narrate a animal documentary I am sure I could sit through that as well wink

His voice is amazing, his acting is brilliant and he is brilliant. smile

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
koRn kidd_27
I could happily watch anything with Benedict in it, be it just his voice, or his body as well smile

If he was to narrate a animal documentary I am sure I could sit through that as well wink

*Hugs* yes!

4,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Where to start with Benedict Cumberbatch, well, I remember watching Sherlock on Netflix in October of last year and I loved the show, it was smart, funny, witty, sassy at times and very sexy (brainy is the new sexy 3nodding .) It was after I finished watching all the episodes that BAM!, suddenly I couldn't get enough of the man, it hit me like over night. I wanted to see more pictures of him, read his biography, watch his interviews, follow other Benedict Cumberbatch and Sherlock blogs on Tumblr, and mostly see more of that wonderful man's work. He's so versatile as an actor and I love that he seems humble to his fans, I mean I could be wrong since I've never met him but there is one blogger that I follow who has met him several times and she always shares her experience (Cumberbuddy on Tumblr is awesome.) As for Cabin Pressure that's been mention previously, I highly recommend it, it's hilarious, you'll start listening for Benedict but You'll love the show for it's other colorful characters as well.
If you want to follow me on Tumblr, I go by: ********
I usually blog about the Gorgeous man that is Benedict Cumberbatch, some Sherlock and some other stuff.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
angel_of_joy
koRn kidd_27

*Hugs* yes!

I have Parade's end on dvd, I am yet to watch it however. I got the dvd as soon as I saw a short trailer and saw Benedict in it. I am eagerly awaiting to hear him in the hobbit smile ....and of course series 3 of Sherlock wink

*hugs back*

4,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Has anybody started a Benedict Cumberbatch Fan Guild because I would so join. I would start one up but I've no talent for creating cute graphic banners and my gold is low, I'm currently working on that, but yeah, someone should definitely create his fan guild.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff