Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many of you are fans? Are you looking forward to her New album, Under My Skin? It's coming out in 3 days.
*hides* I really despise Avril Lavigne
I hate Avril Levigne. She sucks. She may be original, but I still do hate her.
Seeta
How many of you are fans? Are you looking forward to her New album, Under My Skin? It's coming out in 3 days.

No i like listening to good music by people who arent arrogant f*cks
Seeta

I'll be buying it.
Catlova
I hate Avril Levigne. She sucks. She may be original, but I still do hate her.

She's anything but original.
she's such a stupid fugly prep... she only pretends to be punk.... have you ever seen pictures of her before she got her record deal..... prep!!! to an extreme!!!
Wow! I can't believe that so many people dislike Avril!!

I, myself, like her. I really love her song "Don't Tell Me" off of her new album biggrin
shes OK.....i can stand her unlike most band in the style of music she does in america

I dont get why people hate her so much.....its not like there any more original.... stare there just as bad
I love avril and I don't care what anyone else says. ^_^
Avril's great! I love the music, and the new album rocks! My favorite song is 'My Happy Ending'. That or 'Nobody's Home'.

Hygienic Dabbler

This thread belongs in the music forum.
technically it could belong in this forum too.... but whatever. o_O

Erm. I don't like her. I heard one of her songs and liked it, but for whatever reason... I just.. don't like her? XD

Hygienic Dabbler

yotarou
technically it could belong in this forum too.... but whatever. o_O

Erm. I don't like her. I heard one of her songs and liked it, but for whatever reason... I just.. don't like her? XD

But everyone is just talking about her music. There is an official Avril thread in the music forum. So instead of wasting space on gaia people should go to that thread and post there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff