Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes...this is very awkward.... lol
Adam Lambert wouldn't usually be the kind of singer I'd like, but I absolutely love him. I just find him fantastic. xD Don't really care about the other guy....

Demonic Kitten

14,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
If I had to pick, I'd choose Bill. I love them both to pieces though!

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Adam Lambert.

Ever since I met him/went to his concert, he changed my life. His music is fantastic, and he is all around such a sweet, honest guy. His singing is phenomenal. I have never heard such a voice, and I love music.

I don't really know about Bill, but he is probably pretty cool too. I just enjoy Adam's style and music more.

9,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Invisibility 100
I would have to say bill. I have been listening to tokio hotel since they debuted in 05, They both are beautiful, but Bill just has the quirkey personallyity that is so adoable and just draws you in. Bill Kaulitz all the way. Yet, I also do love Adam, I just have been a Bill fan longer. And Bill's music, touches my heart alot, I honestly owe my life to TH, so yeah.

4,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Adam Lambert is so sexy!!!!!!! mrgreen
neither... gross!
adam lambert cause he is so hot!!!

Interstellar Galaxy

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well it's totally obvious that Adam has copied Bill through the ages. To his eyeliner, to his stage attire. To just regular clothes.

Adam should fall in a hole for being a copycat.
Adam Lambert ALL THE WAY!!!! I don't even like Tokio Hotel's music at all. To me they look nothing alike either but thats my opinion.

2,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Bill Kaulitz! Hes hot and straight. And he loves his fans! He even thinks about them for a couple of days when he knows their really sick.

Does Adam do that?

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
both for me

Blessed Hunter

-2-Emo-Prince-3-
Adam Lambert.

Ever since I met him/went to his concert, he changed my life. His music is fantastic, and he is all around such a sweet, honest guy. His singing is phenomenal. I have never heard such a voice, and I love music.

I don't really know about Bill, but he is probably pretty cool too. I just enjoy Adam's style and music more.

██ you're so lucky to see him in concert. He came to my city, but i missed him because i didn't have enough money to pay for a ticket.. but i love his sweetness and honesty too, he's got the voice of an angel!

Blessed Hunter

evilcutie_13
Bill Kaulitz! Hes hot and straight. And he loves his fans! He even thinks about them for a couple of days when he knows their really sick.

Does Adam do that?

██ yes, he does. Adam completely adores his fans and gives his all for them, although Bill is quite sweet too, i think Adam is sweeter.
                  (and by the way, how does Bill being straight have any relevance?)

Blessed Hunter

Kiluha
Well it's totally obvious that Adam has copied Bill through the ages. To his eyeliner, to his stage attire. To just regular clothes.

Adam should fall in a hole for being a copycat.

██ i don't think adam copied him at all. adam likes him, but i don't think he copies him, hes very original, they just both happen to have eyeliner and similar clothing sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff