Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

these are, in my opinion probably the best looking, guyliner wearing, white adrogynous (bill more so than adam) males going..
bill kaulitz has been around with tokio hotel far longer than adam, and the music styles they work with are totally different, but adam used to be 'accused' of copying bill's style, which i think is a pile of bull.
sure they both have guyliner and crazy black hair, but both of them rock the style really well.

if you picked one over the other, who would you pick?

I would pick adam, only because at the moment, i am totally INTO him. I know more about his music, listen to his music more.
I think bill is absolutely gorgeous but there are only a few Tokio Hotel songs that i have heard and i don't know anything about Bill.

and you?

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
gazebeauty
Bill
Adam

These are, in my opinion probably the best looking, guyliner wearing, white adrogynous (Bill more so than Adam) males going..
Bill Kaulitz has been around with Tokio Hotel far longer than Adam, and the music styles they work with are totally different, but Adam used to be 'accused' of copying Bill's style, which i think is a pile of bull.
sure they both have guyliner and crazy black hair, but both of them rock the style really well.

I would pick Adam, only because at the moment, i am totally INTO him. I know more about his music, listen to his music more.
I think bill is absolutely gorgeous but there are only a few Tokio Hotel songs that i have heard and i don't know anything about Bill.

and you?

FIXED

Blessed Hunter

Wings Of Shaded Crimson
gazebeauty
Bill
Adam

These are, in my opinion probably the best looking, guyliner wearing, white adrogynous (Bill more so than Adam) males going..
Bill Kaulitz has been around with Tokio Hotel far longer than Adam, and the music styles they work with are totally different, but Adam used to be 'accused' of copying Bill's style, which i think is a pile of bull.

I would pick Adam, only because at the moment, i am totally INTO him. I know more about his music, listen to his music more.

and you?

FIXED

thanks rian, hm.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I would edit your first post with that.

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I prefer Adam, well I listen to most of his songs and know some things about him, he has a HUGE talent for singing and I really love that about him, He looks sexy with eyeliner but without it too xD He's personality is amazing, he's nice and know how to entertain people I really adore that about him ^^
as for Bill he is talented as well and have looks and I really like his german songs couse they are amazing as for his personality I don't know much about it
i think adam lambert is way better then bill kaulitz

Blessed Hunter

Southwind Yuuki
I prefer Adam, well I listen to most of his songs and know some things about him, he has a HUGE talent for singing and I really love that about him, He looks sexy with eyeliner but without it too xD He's personality is amazing, he's nice and know how to entertain people I really adore that about him ^^
as for Bill he is talented as well and have looks and I really like his german songs couse they are amazing as for his personality I don't know much about it

Hey- EXCATLY the same with me, to the letter.
I like Bill. Yeah i think hes talented and hot but i know nothing about him.. so i can't really say that i prefer him over Adam.
Adam all the way!

Wealthy Hoarder

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'd have to go with Adam, I followed him on Idol and I would call in every week, I'd download his songs and I hoped he would win, but sadly no. I'm hoping to go see him next month when he comes to the fair~ heart

And Bill is cool too, I have one of their songs. But I'd have to go with Adam since I know a lot more about him~

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
gazebeauty
Southwind Yuuki

Hey- EXCATLY the same with me, to the letter.
I like Bill. Yeah i think hes talented and hot but i know nothing about him.. so i can't really say that i prefer him over Adam.
Adam all the way!

right xD and the fact that Adam has a crush on Bill do not make me surprised couse in Adam's eyes his a beautiful person biggrin and I'm totally okay with that couse it's Adam, he's an honest person and he don't hide the fact on who has he crush on and I like that side of him, really xD
but Bill can be easily displeased like by commenting on Adam's crush on him, oh yeah, that was funny xD
Adam all the way. While he has only been in the 'limelight' since Idol, I've been following his career since 2004 when he was in 10 Commandments with Val Kilmer. I saw him in Wicked countless times and other performances all before he became a household name. He is a true talent and I love that man smile

Blessed Hunter

BlackSkullVans25
I'd have to go with Adam, I followed him on Idol and I would call in every week, I'd download his songs and I hoped he would win, but sadly no. I'm hoping to go see him next month when he comes to the fair~ heart

And Bill is cool too, I have one of their songs. But I'd have to go with Adam since I know a lot more about him~

Dawww i've never watched American Idol. In England we have the X Factor, which is a much more publicised talent search reality thing so.. (actually starting soon yayayay!) American Idol doesn't really get the spotlight here XD Either that or i just don't have enough channels!
I did want to watch season 8 of AI online JUST to see Lambert haha and i did watch episode three where he was introduced (he can SANG!)
but i dunno.
Adam did some promos over here, and no ones heard of Kris Allen, and FYE was played on the radios a lot, so Adam is doing better than Kris? maybe? haha

I want to see him when he comes to the UK but... i might be in school emo emo emo

Blessed Hunter

Beautifully_Tragic_13
Adam all the way. While he has only been in the 'limelight' since Idol, I've been following his career since 2004 when he was in 10 Commandments with Val Kilmer. I saw him in Wicked countless times and other performances all before he became a household name. He is a true talent and I love that man smile

really? that's so amazing! I know about him being in the entertainment industry for a while, but was he popular around the area or something?
How did you feel when he was in the finals of idol and almost won? That's so cool! biggrin
gazebeauty: He performed alot of local shows here in Southern California. From small cafe type settings to full on stage shows, he even had his own band called The Citizen Vein that played often. I knew he made it through to the finals before the show aired because he told everyone at the theater and I knew people that worked there so yeah smile I was anxiously awaiting for the AI season to start just to hear him sing every week. Ultimately I think it was for the best that he didn't win. He's amazing and that's all that matters!

Interstellar Galaxy

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Bah. Yall suck.

Bill FTW.

2,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Although Adam Is An Awesome Singer, I Have To Say That Bill Kaulitz Is Still Better...Simply Because Adam Lambert's Idol Is Bill Kaulitz, And Adam Lambert Follows Bill Kaulitz In Alot Of Ways But The Originality Comes From Bill. Also Bill Kaulitz Is Hottt!!! heart heart rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff