Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm not even going to delve into Kristen Stewart because she's so bad she has her own thread here

but I was wondering what other actors/actresses that you guys find to be bad

For me, I'd have to say Angelina Jolie
back in her earlier days she actually had talent and played a few different roles
but it seemed like once she did Tomb Raider, she just went on playing that whole "Badass action whore" consistently
For example, Mr. And Mrs. Smith, Salt and The Tourist
I could very well be wrong that all these roles weren't the same, but if you haven't seen them either, then just watch the trailers like I did, 'cause they were enough to make me never want to watch the movies
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.. I can't believe she was a part of Transformers. She is a terrible actress..
Megan Fox.

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Kleopattra
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.. I can't believe she was a part of Transformers. She is a terrible actress..

Considering I haven't seen the Transformers she was in or anything else she's been in (since she's only been in two things) I can neither agree or disagree with you
Though I noticed she was nominated for multiple raspberry awards, so I'm thinking you're probably right

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
honeyydo
Megan Fox.

I've only seen two of the films she was in, so I can't make an accurate judgement
but for the most part, I'd have to say that movies could have easily been made without her

Hilarious Lunatic

Kristen Stewart (but she redeemed herself in Snow White), Megan Fox

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
MCRmy Echelon

I'm planning to attempt to watch Snow White and the Huntsman, but honestly I don't have high expectations
anything with Kristen Stewart is pretty much s**t, aside from Adventureland in which Jesse Eisenberg kinda saved the movie

Perfect Cat

Hmm the cast of spring breakers, except for James franco. Oh and Jessica Alba.

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
xStrawberryTea

Why the hell is James Franco even in that movie? lol
It really doesn't look like something he'd ordinarily do

Perfect Cat

Prismatic Poltergeist
xStrawberryTea

Why the hell is James Franco even in that movie? lol
It really doesn't look like something he'd ordinarily do

Yes, its something i ask myself too. Easy money i guess? -shrugs-
Prismatic Poltergeist
Kleopattra

Considering I haven't seen the Transformers she was in or anything else she's been in (since she's only been in two things) I can neither agree or disagree with you
Though I noticed she was nominated for multiple raspberry awards, so I'm thinking you're probably right

I agree.. It was bad enough that they changed a character that was in the first two movies, but then they put an actress in that barely does any acting..
Prismatic Poltergeist
MCRmy Echelon

I'm planning to attempt to watch Snow White and the Huntsman, but honestly I don't have high expectations
anything with Kristen Stewart is pretty much s**t, aside from Adventureland in which Jesse Eisenberg kinda saved the movie

Snow White and the Huntsman is a good movie, but I disagree that it redeemed Stewart.. All the acting she did in the movie was simple, too simple. Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron do the most and in my POV makes the movie what it is.
I would not say Kristen Stewart. She did a good job portraying Joan Jett in "The Runaways" movie.

I have to go with Kim Kardashian. She almost ruined one of my favorite shows; Drop Dead Diva.
Selena Gomez
Miley Cyrus

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
FredesvindaTiburcio
I would not say Kristen Stewart. She did a good job portraying Joan Jett in "The Runaways" movie.

I have to go with Kim Kardashian. She almost ruined one of my favorite shows; Drop Dead Diva.

Hmm..I don't remember her being in Drop Dead Diva
Was it the fourth season?

Also, I almost gave her credit for that movie until I realized the reason she did a good job was because Jett's character is the same type of personality she does in every movie
that bland, unfeeling type

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces