Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://truthaboutdahvie.tumblr.com/post/40316532001/dahvie-vanity-allegation-roundup

Hilarious Gaian

mirror prisoner
Sperm Burner
mirror prisoner
Sperm Burner
stars just trying to start more ignorant drama because thats the only way he's going to get his little pig squeal out before having to find a real job.

******** the both of them i say, their no good drag queens who put the real queens to shame with their faggotry and incessant retardation.

their both icp clones for spoiled tweenage girls and spoiled gay suburbonite boys.
okay to be honest jeffree star is allot more richer and more talented then ull ever be i dnt agree with child molestation cuz its very stupid and immature but dnt hate on jeffree star or botdf what happens in there world should stay in there world and dnt need little dumb ******** like u talkin trash ty

your a ******** f*****t the only thing jefree star has is a youtube

i bet his house is his tour bus and thats it.
omg r u serious jeffree star's beauty killer album like made him thousands and he played warped tour b***h dn ******** talk jeffree star cuz all u r is a b***h who wants to rebel and hate someone better then u

y d0nt u f1x ur gr4MM4r. and Jeffree star kills beauty cause hes so ******** ugly.
Wow.. I stumbled upon this thread and I really can't imagine more then 2 people in this thread being even remotely intellectual. On the other hand, three quarters of the people posting, can't use proper grammar in any form.
Last but not least, anyone who does think that anyone from Botdf or whatever the ******** their name is, does NOT look like a Peter puffing alien doused in space dust rejected from their own planet. Has got some of their own (Serious) issues. I love horror but those two would make me run like Speedy Gonzales.

Addendum. This whole thread right here, makes me laugh so ******** much.

Sparkly Fairy

That's disgusting.

Mega Cutie-Pie

Blood on the Dance Floor is the Diarrhea of music.

Mega Cutie-Pie

Written Oni
Wow.. I stumbled upon this thread and I really can't imagine more then 2 people in this thread being even remotely intellectual. On the other hand, three quarters of the people posting, can't use proper grammar in any form.
Last but not least, anyone who does think that anyone from Botdf or whatever the ******** their name is, does NOT look like a Peter puffing alien doused in space dust rejected from their own planet. Has got some of their own (Serious) issues. I love horror but those two would make me run like Speedy Gonzales.

Addendum. This whole thread right here, makes me laugh so ******** much.

o w o This.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games