Welcome to Gaia! ::

LMAO, don't ******** with Jefree Star.

HaylieMayday1's Husbando

Over warped tour they rebecame friends and are planning to do a tour with Millionaires soon :X

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dahvie Vanity is NOT a rapist and true fans will continue to love him until the end XD
scream Jeffre star is a piece of cr@p. he has the strength to hate on Dahive vanity by makin lies, but not the strength to stop painting his eyebrows pink? And even I Dahive did that to under age girls, it would still be a honor to sing with Dahive! So many haters just make up lies to get him arrested? That is a disgrace!
this is cruel. i love blood on the dance floor. especially Dahvie. im glad ive never listened to a single word from any of jeffery stars music. hes just mad because dahvie doesnt look like a crazy tranny biggrin
i mean really come on now.
Message hes not a child molester he has had sex with girls younger than him but not under aged GET UR DAMN FACTS RIGHT!!!!!
angelfist123
TO HELL WITH STAR DAHVIE IS SOOO BETTER AND AT LEAST DAHVIE DONT LOOK LIKE A TRANSVESTITE!

Please don't tell me you didn't say Dahvie doesn't look like a transvestite XD
the only reason I didn't mistake him for a girl the first time I saw him was his build- he is a pudgy little man

Bashful Loiterer

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
DezziidollXD
this is cruel. i love blood on the dance floor. especially Dahvie. im glad ive never listened to a single word from any of jeffery stars music. hes just mad because dahvie doesnt look like a crazy tranny biggrin

This does look like Dahvie looks like a crazy tranny.
User Image
TRONCATz
DezziidollXD

This does look like Dahvie looks like a crazy tranny.
User Image

point taken but i love them plus he looks greatUser Image

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
Jessie Slaughter Is just another rolleyes attention seek girl who HAS admit that David vanity didn't rape her (I bet she was just attention seeking) is now already 13 and place in to foster care and has found a home.

Jeffree Star is just an another attention seeking boy (or girl) gay dude who just made this up for attention and to get more famous.

David Vanity is not a rapist as I listen to a few song by B!OTDF.B

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
The Glass Coffin
jefree star will continue to do shitty little club venues until he either A: gets fat and lose what little fanbase he has. B: cant book anywhere due to him being a nobody or C:dies of h.i.v.

I agree with this.
I LOVE JEFFREE AND DAHVIE BUT SERIOUSLY DAHVIE DID NOT RAPE ANYONE THEY WENT IN THERE TO GET THERE HAIR CUT BY HIM WITH THERE PARENTS!
I like both of them Jeffree Star and BOTDF that said my fave of BOTDF is Jay but damn the man is gay. sad

Well i think like maybe two years ago or so when i went to their concert Davhie kissed my friend who had barely turned 16 THAT DAY! Was pretty cool but kinda werid and another thing i thought Davhive was dating Sally Stiches or however you spell it that chick that they usually have selling their merchandise so at the time i was very sad and disapointed in him because i thought he was cheating on his gf :O But because of this experience i dont really know what to think about him anymore. cat_xp

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
People don't listen to fact here.
Jessi never said that Dahvie raped her, someone bullied her in to that fake confession. Jessi defended him. I feel bad for Jessi because POS like Dahvie messed with her, he raped her and it was all over the internet, then to get away from the rumors he makes an cyberbullying video about her. Yet people bully her about it? That is ******** up, but I guess I'm not the 14 yr old BOTDF fan like everyone else!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff