Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I am a proud member of the SGTC but i absolutely love jeffree star.
So i love them both, but once i saw those pics of txt mssgs that went between dahvie and this girl, im torn away. I know Jessi Slaughter was all crap and everything and she lied. but rlly listening to what jeffree is saying and those pics of mssgs are just proof. Dahvie is just....he gets annoyed and mad when he doesnt get his way, obviously, you can see from the txts. Which, to me, a fan of blood on the dance floor, makes me a little angry. Dahvie can have his moments when hes innocent and nice and cool with his fans but like a drama queen, he gets upset when things dont exactly go his way. I also do dislike the fact he claims hes straight when but when i first saw him i thought he was a chick. i dont crush on either dahvie or jeffree so i dont have a favorite......okay so maybe i DO have a favorite, and its jeffree haha...but second to him is jay von monroe now hes completely innocent, i wonder what he would say about the whole Dahvies a rapist situation and if hed tell the truth or not cause right now im believing Jeffree, its kinda sad how the whole thing with Jessi was a lie but maybe just maybe dahvies messing with other underaged girls. obviously never been jessi but maybe just maybe other girls. i gotta take sides with jeffree for now and probably for always. Hes not being a drama queen, hes telling the truth. <3 both Botdf and Jeffree Star wink
angelfist123
Jenniverse
xAllisterr

I'm getting to dislike Jeffree Star. He's such a drama queen, good lord. Dahvie's much too nice to do that to underage girls. It would've been on the news, don't you think?

I don't know, but there was a SMS exchange posted between Dahvie and some girl at AbsolutePunk that make me think that the lyrics to "Sexting" aren't a joke. He didn't sound particularly nice, and he comes across as petty when he doesn't get his way.

stfu]http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1392562
stfu b***h there no proof that thats actually dahvie ppl can change the name of there contacts who says that aint just a frnd she talked to n changed the name of and got that person to help her make dahvie look bad DUMB a** USE YOUR HEAD IF U EVEN GOT ONE
IKR totally wht i think it was just a phone name change

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
NOOO way cat_surprised

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dahvie had a girlfriend name Breanne Breakdown or Brothers she died in a car crash last year and this is her --------> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=15889041 she was the perfect one for Dahvie and she loved him to death ----> heres one with her and Dahvie http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/337c6d8b1d0f4bbdaf72be13186d8c28/l.jpg So stop accusing Dahvie For s**t and Jessi was lieing about Dahvie Accusing Raping Her She almost lost his career Because of her nd Jayy quited and he came back and one more question Jeffree and Jayy are gay.

IHave80HD's Oppa

Obsessive Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Why would you believe Jeffree? Jeffree was not even there, & Jessi is a liar. ._.

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
poor people Damn Vanity you're sick I'm So Sorry To All The Scene/Emo/Preppy people who was hurt by him

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
What a sad situation, people getting mad and trying to protect a piece of crap.
The funny thing is how everyone said that Jessi lied about Dahvie when she was protecting him the whole time, and then she gets bullied in to 'confessing' to something she never said happened, alittle off that is.

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I HATE JEFREE STAR
BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I AM SAYIN THIS CUZ I DNT LIKE JEFREE
DAHVIE VANITY IS TO NICE A GUY TO DO THAT IN MY OPINION
HE IS ALSO MUCH CUTER SO IF GIRLS HAVE GONE IN HIS ROOM ITS CUZ THEY CHOSE TO NOT THAT HE RAPED THEM SO SUCK THAT s**t JEFREE evil evil evil cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream
DAHVIE VANITY ALL DA WAYYYYYYYYYY heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
JEFREE SHOULD BE ONE TO TALK
I BELIEVE HE ******** DEMI LAVATO WEN SHE WUZ 16 cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream cat_scream
I DNT BELEIVE THAT DAHVIES A RAPIST OR CHILD MOLESTER
IF GIRLS GO IN HIS ROOM AND ******** WIT HIM ITS CUZ THEY CHOOSE TO
IF THEY AGREE ITS NT RAPE OR MOLESTIN CUZ THEY WANTED TO
THE FACT THAT HE AGREED MAY BE A LITTLE PIGISH AND HE SHOULDN'T DO IT BT IF ITS THEIR CHOISE THEY CN ******** ALL THEY WANT
THOSE OF U WHO BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT ARE STUPID
AND BOTDF IS TOTALLY BETTER THAN JEFREE STAR SO ******** U JEFREE
I DNT CARE IF HE DID RAPE GIRLS
I PREFER HIM OVER "JEFREE STAR"
no not true he didnt rape her she made it up for the fame look up jessi slaughter apoligy on youtube jeffree star lied because he was pissed that him and dahvie got in a fight

Romantic Man-Lover

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
The Glass Coffin
jefree star will continue to do shitty little club venues until he either A: gets fat and lose what little fanbase he has. B: cant book anywhere due to him being a nobody or C:dies of h.i.v.

You're a ******** homophobic c**t.
KazenoGarudo4
The Glass Coffin
jefree star will continue to do shitty little club venues until he either A: gets fat and lose what little fanbase he has. B: cant book anywhere due to him being a nobody or C:dies of h.i.v.

aha is this suppose to be some defense of a undertalented disgrace of queen or do you think i dislike him on the grounds of his sexuality?

it doesnt matter if he does or does not like to suck d**k, he still makes bad music and has set himself up as this racist,narsist,snob that makes sure the room is paying attention to him.

i dont like him because of his shtick and because he's a douchey little piece of s**t.....to everything.

its lame

he's lame

hows that for making fun of the gangly little queer in girls panties?

Romantic Man-Lover

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
The Glass Coffin
KazenoGarudo4
The Glass Coffin

aha is this suppose to be some defense of a undertalented disgrace of queen or do you think i dislike him on the grounds of his sexuality?

it doesnt matter if he does or does not like to suck d**k, he still makes bad music and has set himself up as this racist,narsist,snob that makes sure the room is paying attention to him.

i dont like him because of his shtick and because he's a douchey little piece of s**t.....to everything.

its lame

he's lame

Jeffree and Dahvie drama aside...your comment was extremely homophobic and ******** idiotic. If you hate them both fine. Hate them both. But dont go draging the rest of the gays in your nasty hateful s**t. Don't assume we ALL have AIDS and dont assume were all little sissies. Get you're head out of your a** and actually think about what you're going to say before you say it. Otherwise you just come of as an ignorant c**t.
KazenoGarudo4
The Glass Coffin
KazenoGarudo4
The Glass Coffin

its lame

he's lame

Jeffree and Dahvie drama aside...your comment was extremely homophobic and ******** idiotic. If you hate them both fine. Hate them both. But dont go draging the rest of the gays in your nasty hateful s**t. Don't assume we ALL have AIDS and dont assume were all little sissies. Get you're head out of your a** and actually think about what you're going to say before you say it. Otherwise you just come of as an ignorant c**t.

where in anything i've said have i said anything about gays as a whole?

you have to be about the dumbest, victim complex ridden little twink i've had to deal with yet.

if i was to go around saying anything remotely homophobic i'd say things like all gays need to be taken out of society and put into work camps until they die out and make it so where if you were ever caught doing anything remotely homoerotic you would be tried for moral treason.

or i would say things like gays forfeited equil rights when they decided it was acceptable to go around ******** something of the same gender therfor making them something more akin to an animal that has a defense mechinism that makes you some how feel guilty for putting a pistol up its a** and emptying the clip.

thats homophobic,me s**t talking some dude who wears ladies clothes and makes bad music isnt and the reason i said he's going to get h.i.v. is because hes a ******** whore.

the guy would suck and ******** anything that caught his eye and he makes it very public that that's his intention.

so you can take your ******** high horse and easily offended little opinion and cry about it because i dont care, i dont care if i've offended anyone because i spoke the gods honest truth about jefree star.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff