Welcome to Gaia! ::

angelfist123
xAllisterr
Jenniverse
xAllisterr

I'm getting to dislike Jeffree Star. He's such a drama queen, good lord. Dahvie's much too nice to do that to underage girls. It would've been on the news, don't you think?

I don't know, but there was a SMS exchange posted between Dahvie and some girl at AbsolutePunk that make me think that the lyrics to "Sexting" aren't a joke. He didn't sound particularly nice, and he comes across as petty when he doesn't get his way.

]http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1392562

Wow, well. There's your evidence right there. That site is legit, correct? Well then. I suspect Dahvie isn't as nice as he comes across to be, I suppose. Maybe they should take this up with court or something.
NO bs there is no proof that thats legit so death to the cross dresser
Would you shut up? He's rapist, get over it. :/

Sparkly Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Who the hell is sexually attracted to either of these...things?

User Image
User Image

I wouldn't let them anywhere near me. They belong in Silence of the Lambs or something.

Wintry Avenger

IDK who any of these people are, and neither does the rest of the world. Who cares?

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love Jeffree Star but there is no way in hell that Dahvie's a rapist. He's too pretty. Saying Dahvie's a rapist is like saying Michael Jackson's a child melestor, WHICH HE ISN'T!!!
User Image
jeffree's one to talk. he had sex with demi lovato when she was 16

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sakona BiellxckeinQ
I love Jeffree Star but there is no way in hell that Dahvie's a rapist. He's too pretty. Saying Dahvie's a rapist is like saying Michael Jackson's a child melestor, WHICH HE ISN'T!!!
No offense or anything,but just because someone is 'pretty' doesn't mean they can't be a rapist. Not saying he is,but I had to say throw it out there.

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
An Ironic Username
Sakona BiellxckeinQ
No offense or anything,but just because someone is 'pretty' doesn't mean they can't be a rapist. Not saying he is,but I had to say throw it out there.

I know being pretty doesn't make not a rapist but still Dahvie is too innocent and i just doesn't seem like the kind who would be a rapist
If Dahvie had brought girls in his room do you see any of them crying or screaming? NO. Jessi Slaughter was said to be making it all up. Seriously, don't you think her parent would have got her off the internet after something like that? Jessi Slaughter was like 11 at the time, do you think her parents would let her be on her own? and if it was true and she did really get raped don't you think it would also be her parents fault for not watching her. and yea Jeffree Star is a drama queen. and Dahvie is way to nice to be a rapist.

Im just saying... based on what I know
and.. listen to You Done Goofed by BOTDF... that might explain somethings
all Jessi Slaughter did was ruin Dahvie's name
the ******** s**t with dahvie and tht one girl thing in tht link is obviously s**t cuz i met him in real life i i got to hang out with them for a day and he is not like tht he didnt want anything from me and im a sexy under age girl i know jay is gay so i wouldnt expect him to say something to me bout tht crap and dahvie didnt either so ppl who actually believe this ******** just go to hell
I luv Jeffree..But i dont believe dat...smh. no way..
Dahvie would never do that exclaim !!! So talk2hand you've got to be kidding Jeffry Starr stressed !!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff