Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
So I was originally going to post a thread about the strange things I do when I listen to the soundtrack (sing to my cats, and dance like I'm in the musical)

But I thought I'd rather post a thread about who's seen the musical, and if you've seen it in person or just seen it on VHS/DVD/Online :3

I personally saw it on what was apparently one of the last times it was going to be done live when I was 10, that was one of the best nights of my life, and still is today (I'm 17 now XD) since we were in the front row one of the cats (I forgot who ;-; ) got all up in my face and hissed, it was pretty epic.
So discuss:
~Have you seen it?
~Did you see it live?
~Favorite songs
~Do you do anything when you listen to it? (like tend to sing along, dance etc XD)
I'm lost, come and find me. . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ßřâňďōň Ĺĩğĥţʼnīʼnġ
»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««

If you are referring to the play then yes. heart
What kind of homo would I be if I didn't see it ? xD

»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««

And maybe...
You'll find yourself...

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Brandon Lightning

But of course I'm referring to the play~ heart
One of the most amazing musicals EVAR *listening to it now*
OH, and you should totally make your items viewable, it's a weird pet peeve of mine when I draw avvies to know what's on them XD;

Ruthless Seeker

8,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
i saw th play years ago, and months afterward i would play the songs over and over and dance to them untill i had memorized every word. good times..... whee
i saw the play years ago, but it was so long ago I only remember some of it sad

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
caMiMac xD
So I was originally going to post a thread about the strange things I do when I listen to the soundtrack (sing to my cats, and dance like I'm in the musical)

But I thought I'd rather post a thread about who's seen the musical, and if you've seen it in person or just seen it on VHS/DVD/Online :3

I personally saw it on what was apparently one of the last times it was going to be done live when I was 10, that was one of the best nights of my life, and still is today (I'm 17 now XD) since we were in the front row one of the cats (I forgot who ;-; ) got all up in my face and hissed, it was pretty epic.
So discuss:
~Have you seen it?
~Did you see it live?
~Favorite songs
~Do you do anything when you listen to it? (like tend to sing along, dance etc XD)

Jellicle Songs...

(OUT OF CHARACTER)

Do I really need to answer? biggrin By the way, you're automatically in my Fan count in my siggy. :3 I added you a bit ago. lol Anyway, I have CATS on DVD and I watch it nearly every day!~ Then I usually watch Sweeney Todd after that because for some reason, its a CATS fan thing to love Sweeney Todd, too. :/ Anyways~ I've also been to a live performance of CATS. It was just two years ago, and it was a local revival. You're lucky- a Cat hissed at you. D: What I got was just WRONG. I was sexually harassed after the show by none other than the ladies' Cat himself, Rum Tum Tugger. I was 16. He was like 25. He hit on me in front of my fiancee and touched my butt. I'll NEVER forget that. Like... I feel like I'm one of the kittens everytime I watch it, now. D': Like I got some kind of weird initiation from Tugger. He even told me I should join their theater troupe because I told him how I won Best Character at the Harbor Playhouse. I WAS THE ONLY GIRL HE HIT ON THAT NIGHT, TOO. ... -thinks a minute- FORGETBEING ANY OTHER CAT, I FEEL LIKE I'M BOMBALURINA! D: He picked up on her a little bit when playing his character... But of course, Tugger is supposed to do that- its part of the show. But, ah whatever. -goes to put on Bombsy costume- Oh and to answer your other questions...
Favorite Songs- EVERY SINGLE ONE EXCEPT FOR "MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS".
What do I do when I listen to the songs? Well, one time, when I was listening to "Mungojerrie & Rumpelteazer", I went to my bedroom, got a pillow, slung it over my shoulder, snuck back into the computer room where the music was playing, tip-toed around and sang while stealing my imaginary loot and I did this just this year, but when I was still 17. Then, I actually took a day for running around in actual costume and I dressed up in full makeup and everything as Mr. Mistoffelees and brought my ipod with me to my grandma's house and was dancing around with my boyfriend, who was playing Tugger even though he wasn't in costume at all, and we both sang our songs. I did that when I was just barely 17. And for the future... Well, on the 17th, we get out of school for Christmas, so some of my friends want to have a cosplay day at the mall and I wanna be Misto again and this time, I wanna take a video camera and tape the silly stuff we all do together. lol

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,
if you mean the play um its um weird

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Hana_Imakura
caMiMac xD

So discuss:
~Have you seen it?
~Did you see it live?
~Favorite songs

Jellicle Songs...

(OUT OF CHARACTER)

Do I really need to answer? biggrin By the way, you're automatically in my Fan count in my siggy. :3 I added you a bit ago. lol Anyway, I have CATS on DVD and I watch it nearly every day!~ Then I usually watch Sweeney Todd after that because for some reason, its a CATS fan thing to love Sweeney Todd, too. :/ Anyways~ I've also been to a live performance of CATS. It was just two years ago, and it was a local revival. You're lucky- a Cat hissed at you. D: What I got was just WRONG. I was sexually harassed after the show by none other than the ladies' Cat himself, Rum Tum Tugger. I was 16. He was like 25. He hit on me in front of my fiancee and touched my butt. I'll NEVER forget that. Like... I feel like I'm one of the kittens everytime I watch it, now. D': Like I got some kind of weird initiation from Tugger. He even told me I should join their theater troupe because I told him how I won Best Character at the Harbor Playhouse. I WAS THE ONLY GIRL HE HIT ON THAT NIGHT, TOO. ... -thinks a minute- FORGETBEING ANY OTHER CAT, I FEEL LIKE I'M BOMBALURINA! D: He picked up on her a little bit when playing his character... But of course, Tugger is supposed to do that- its part of the show. But, ah whatever. -goes to put on Bombsy costume- Oh and to answer your other questions...
What do I do when I listen to the songs? Well, one time, when I was listening to "Mungojerrie & Rumpelteazer", I went to my bedroom, got a pillow, slung it over my shoulder, snuck back into the computer room where the music was playing, tip-toed around and sang while stealing my imaginary loot and I did this just this year, but when I was still 17. Then, I actually took a day for running around in actual costume and I dressed up in full makeup and everything as Mr. Mistoffelees and brought my ipod with me to my grandma's house and was dancing around with my boyfriend, who was playing Tugger even though he wasn't in costume at all, and we both sang our songs. I did that when I was just barely 17. And for the future... Well, on the 17th, we get out of school for Christmas, so some of my friends want to have a cosplay day at the mall and I wanna be Misto again and this time, I wanna take a video camera and tape the silly stuff we all do together. lol

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

You have a costume?! Lucky xD i wanna try to make one for conventions and such c:

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
caMiMac xD
Hana_Imakura
caMiMac xD

So discuss:
~Have you seen it?
~Did you see it live?
~Favorite songs

Jellicle Songs...

(OUT OF CHARACTER)

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,
Munkustrap, The Jellicle CAT

You have a costume?! Lucky xD i wanna try to make one for conventions and such c:

Jellicle Songs...

Well, not really. lol The costume was just thrown together- I didn't even have the theatrical tail, right makeup or the right wig. lol It was improvised out of an old jacket of mine, a white t-shirt, some Halloween makeup, some cat ears from a con, a wig I that I use to be Uran from Astro Boy at cons, and some black pants. lol Oh and my black boots. What I want to do is make a REAL Misto costume with the stage makeup and everything.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,
Munkustrap, The Jellicle CAT

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
OMFG ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
It's my all time favorite musical ^0^
I've watched it over and over and over. The first time I saw it was on DVD, and I was about eight years old home from school because I was sick.
And although I was nearly dying from fever I got up and danced and sang to it!!!
I'm still singing to it for that matter! My dad and I went to a live play and it was just as great.
My favorite scene is Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces