Hana_Imakura
White Winds of Time
Cafalle
Silhouette
Graciette
Electrione
Which is better gonk

Jellicle Songs...

Well... I like them all, actually. But as a fan of the musical, I would pick Silhouette, because that is the Jellicle name of a favorite character of mine, Rumpelteazer. :3

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,
Munkustrap, The Jellicle CAT

Yay! I loved Rumpleteazer. And Munkstrap. Happy to say I had a major crush on that cat when I was little. Still got the video! 4laugh

Jellicle Songs...

(Ooh same here. I'm actually a girl in real life and I was just introduced to CATS The Musical for the first time when I was a sophomore like two-three years ago in my theater class and when we watched it, I was the only kid who wasn't busy talking. I was too busy actually paying attention because I really loved the idea that it was a musical about kitties.~ Not to mention, I've found that I seem to think that almost all of the young Toms are VERY cute~ Especially Tugger, Mistoffelees and Munkustrap. Munnkustrap was my first favorite because he was the first one I saw. lol I didn't like the others yet when I saw it that time. But eventually, my grandma got us the tickets to go see it live at our local theater and we went to go see it, but before that, I watched the video-taped one on youtube a whole bunch. I still hadn't decided I liked the others as much yet, though. Then... About a year after the play, I went searching for the one I saw on youtube at all the video places that were going out of business, and CATS was the one video I expected to find the LEAST because its so rare, but whaddaya know! The local Blockbuster had a copy of it on DVD that came with a separate DVD that had behind the scenes footage on it! :3 I haven't watched the second DVD yet, even though I've had that set for at least half a year by now. lol But I've watched the movie part of it SO much that I've memorized more than half of the musical by heart and I know the names of almost every single Cat, both Queen AND Tom and I know all my favorites- some don't even sing whole songs that are on my favorites list! Like... Ffffff... I <3 Alonzo and Tumble, especially for their voices... Oh and did you know? The guy who played Old Deuteronomy, Ken Page, also plays Oogie Boogie in The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton? HE. IS. AMAZING! That and... Elaine Paige is a very popular singer, even though I've only heard her sing "Memory" as Grizabella. But she still did pretty dang amazing on the CATS film. :3 )

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
clarion
Catfish whee

Jellicle Songs...

"Please re-read the first post." Munkustrap sounded very tired of saying this over and over even after he had put up a sign in front saying to read the first post.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Richanie
Musas biggrin
batman
superman
duches biggrin

Jellicle Songs...

"Look, young Queen... I think you should re-read my first post on page one before you answer." Munkustrap made a tired face and placed it in his paw.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,
My Jellicle cat is Ariadne
Hana_Imakura

Jellicle Songs...

(Ooh same here. I'm actually a girl in real life and I was just introduced to CATS The Musical for the first time when I was a sophomore like two-three years ago in my theater class and when we watched it, I was the only kid who wasn't busy talking. I was too busy actually paying attention because I really loved the idea that it was a musical about kitties.~ Not to mention, I've found that I seem to think that almost all of the young Toms are VERY cute~ Especially Tugger, Mistoffelees and Munkustrap. Munnkustrap was my first favorite because he was the first one I saw. lol I didn't like the others yet when I saw it that time. But eventually, my grandma got us the tickets to go see it live at our local theater and we went to go see it, but before that, I watched the video-taped one on youtube a whole bunch. I still hadn't decided I liked the others as much yet, though. Then... About a year after the play, I went searching for the one I saw on youtube at all the video places that were going out of business, and CATS was the one video I expected to find the LEAST because its so rare, but whaddaya know! The local Blockbuster had a copy of it on DVD that came with a separate DVD that had behind the scenes footage on it! :3 I haven't watched the second DVD yet, even though I've had that set for at least half a year by now. lol But I've watched the movie part of it SO much that I've memorized more than half of the musical by heart and I know the names of almost every single Cat, both Queen AND Tom and I know all my favorites- some don't even sing whole songs that are on my favorites list! Like... Ffffff... I <3 Alonzo and Tumble, especially for their voices... Oh and did you know? The guy who played Old Deuteronomy, Ken Page, also plays Oogie Boogie in The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton? HE. IS. AMAZING! That and... Elaine Paige is a very popular singer, even though I've only heard her sing "Memory" as Grizabella. But she still did pretty dang amazing on the CATS film. :3 )

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

I personaly have no clue where I got my video but it has the behind the scenes bit at the end. You actually get to see the actors without their makeup. It actually is a bit of a dissapointment. Love them better as cats.
I love all the songs and most of the cats. The one I really dont like is the white one at the start. I somehow managed to developed an immediate hatred.
I had no clue that Deuteronomy's actor played Oogie Boogie. I knew he sounded familiar.
I can sing 'Memory' almost perfectly the song always makes me so sad and is a good inspiration for a sad drawing.
The Toms are all so... whee There is no way to describe their awsomeness! Munkstrap is still the hottest cat there though. Mistofellees I loved as well although he looks better without the glittery stuff.

The whole thing is completely amazing >w<

I suggest however if we want to continue we do so in Pms.
Don't want to fill this thread with fangirl rantings now do we.

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I ended up with Caprice. It's okay I guess. I tried my middle name and got Maradie. I like my middle one better since it reminds me of Melody.

For shits and giggles I ran my own cats' names through it.

Trinity is Electrione, which I kind of like.
Cheshire is Ececheira. I'm not sure were to even begin to pronounce that. sweatdrop
Sofie is Safire. I kind of like that one too.

Trinity's second name (yes, they all have middle names too) is Anne. When I ran it through I got Antigone, which is ironic funny because I almost named her that.

Original Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
<p>My Jellicle is <b>Cafalle</b>.<br /><a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/6767/">Take Felina's Jellicle Names Generator today!</a><br /><small>Created with <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/">Rum and Monkey</a>'s <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/">Name Generator Generator</a>.</small></p>

Lonely Rogue

My Jellical name is Electrione. It sounds sparkily sizzling! xd

6,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
My full name would be Castalia Ececheira Sashimi heart

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Castalia ^_^
On my first name I got Persephone, and my second name was Felissa xp

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
White Winds of Time
Hana_Imakura

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

I personaly have no clue where I got my video but it has the behind the scenes bit at the end. You actually get to see the actors without their makeup. It actually is a bit of a dissapointment. Love them better as cats.
I love all the songs and most of the cats. The one I really dont like is the white one at the start. I somehow managed to developed an immediate hatred.
I had no clue that Deuteronomy's actor played Oogie Boogie. I knew he sounded familiar.
I can sing 'Memory' almost perfectly the song always makes me so sad and is a good inspiration for a sad drawing.
The Toms are all so... whee There is no way to describe their awsomeness! Munkstrap is still the hottest cat there though. Mistofellees I loved as well although he looks better without the glittery stuff.

The whole thing is completely amazing >w<

I suggest however if we want to continue we do so in Pms.
Don't want to fill this thread with fangirl rantings now do we.

Jellicle Songs...

T(OUT OF CHARACTER)
Well, I guess not, but I do so anyway. lol And you don't like Victoria? I thought she was a really great dancer- and shes one of the pretties kitties. But thats just young me speaking because I used to want a white cat because I thought they were the prettiest kitties, and I never got to have one. lol But now in reality, I think the prettiest kitties are black kitties. I used to have a boy black kitty named Staryu, and he was the sweetest thing. :3 Also, I think Misto looks great either way. lol In fact, the sparkly costume is better to do if you're going to dress up as him to a con because it not only shows that you did more work on it, but it also works GREAT during rave parties at the cons. smile I've seen a guy on Youtube do it. I looked it up because I wanna do Misto to a con one year. He did the outfit with the sparkles, but he made them out of little flashing lights that can be turned on and off by a button inside his jacket. During the day, he had them off, so the outfit looked normal. But during the rave party, he had them blinking on and off and was dancing. lol I wanna be Victoria too, but I prefer being top favorites first and all my top favorites are Toms. xD lol 'Cept maybe Grizzy. If they had a casting for a production of CATS in town again, I would try out for Grizzy first. :3 Because shes not only the main character, but shes perfect for me because shes still pretty (to me), she gets to sing (like I want to), and she doesn't have to dance (I can't dance AND sing or I get tired out too fast).

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items