Welcome to Gaia! ::

Capitalist

Show off your cute little kitty faces. smile

Thor. heart

(I'm not sure if a thread like this is up yet. sweatdrop

EDIT;; Apparently there is one! Post your pictures anyway!)

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Aww that's so sweet! I'll see if i can find any good pics of my darlings. ^^

Capitalist

Zetsuki

Oh yay! :D

I love looking at different kitties. Mine is only 2 months old and going to his first vet appointment in 30 minutes. :3c

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruupees
Zetsuki

I love looking at different kitties. Mine is only 2 months old and going to his first vet appointment in 30 minutes. :3c

Awes! My mom has three at the time, and my sister's cat got 8 kittens this summer... X_x it was chaos...
I don't own any right now, since i live in a apartment without any space where they can go outside. =/
But these are my sweeties, Sussi first, but unfortunately she died about a year ago. And Chess, the black one, is an outdoors cat, and because of changes in the family he had to move. But he lives with a family who hunts, so he's really spoiled now. wink
Sussi
And
Chess

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
This is my dear Darien October ...who died last year. sad
http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/littlemarin/The_Kitten_by_LittleMarin.jpg

And this is my Dusty Rose, who is 15 as of this year.
http://littlemarin.deviantart.com/gallery/3089549?offset=24#/d1d1p8g

(if this link takes you to my DA gallery then just find the image called "Sun and Stars"...it should be on the page it takes you to if not the direct image)
MY FIRST, CHESHIRE. She was the sweetest. ;w;
MY CURRENT FATASS, PUDGE.
& his sister Lily, she looks kind of like an alien. :3
Zetsuki
Ruupees
Zetsuki

Awes! My mom has three at the time, and my sister's cat got 8 kittens this summer... X_x it was chaos...
I don't own any right now, since i live in a apartment without any space where they can go outside. =/
But these are my sweeties, Sussi first, but unfortunately she died about a year ago. And Chess, the black one, is an outdoors cat, and because of changes in the family he had to move. But he lives with a family who hunts, so he's really spoiled now. wink
Sussi
And
Chess

AWW. you had one named Chess? I called my Cheshire Chess for short. which ended up just being her name, she barely responded to Cheshire lool.

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Saltea
Zetsuki
Ruupees
Zetsuki

Sussi
And
Chess

AWW. you had one named Chess? I called my Cheshire Chess for short. which ended up just being her name, she barely responded to Cheshire lool.

Yup! Mostly because his coat was black, but then there were a few white hairs poking out here and there. wink

Capitalist

Zetsuki

Gah! 8 kitties! gonk
I wouldn't know what to do with that many kittens, so much cute in one place. ;-;-;-;
Aww. Sussi is adorable, I'm a sucker for kitties with white bellies. heart
When I was living home, there was a cat living in our yard like Chess. She was such a sweety.
Unfortunately, Thor likes to attack my food whenever I eat...Kittens always spoil themselves. >:

Schade_X

Awww, I'm sorry for your kitty loss. sad heart
The tail on that cat is adorable. <3
We have another cat here who has a little stump tail (who I'll post pictures of when I return from the vet), so I'm always amazed by cats with actual tails. xd

EDIT;; YOUR OTHER CAT IS 15!? HOLY CRAP.
I hope my kitties live that long... gonk
=D I'll post my little ones on here as soon as I can.

Capitalist

Agent Crab

Teehee, I see a spot on his nose! That's adorable! whee

Waltz of Madness

I can't wait! 4laugh

Saltea

Pudge is such a perfect name. heart

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruupees
Zetsuki

Gah! 8 kitties! gonk
I wouldn't know what to do with that many kittens, so much cute in one place. ;-;-;-;
Aww. Sussi is adorable, I'm a sucker for kitties with white bellies. heart
When I was living home, there was a cat living in our yard like Chess. She was such a sweety.
Unfortunately, Thor likes to attack my food whenever I eat...Kittens always spoil themselves. >:

Schade_X

Awww, I'm sorry for your kitty loss. sad heart
The tail on that cat is adorable. <3
We have another cat here who has a little stump tail (who I'll post pictures of when I return from the vet), so I'm always amazed by cats with actual tails. xd

Yup! XD I think she sold off most of them by now, i know my mom got one... Which i haven't met yet. X3 She got it just a week ago. They should be around... 4 or 5 months old now. Longhaired and black, some with some white spots. ^^

These are mom's two older babies too. The white one's Sonja and the striped one is Sally.
Kittehs
@ Agent Crab - Aw! Adorable! xD

Capitalist

Alas, I must get going. Don't stop posting those kitties! gonk

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Red-Tailed Hawk Within Me

Omg kitteh posting!!!!

User Image