Welcome to Gaia! ::

My cat doesn't like anything but wet cat food... but if you give him wet food, he pukes it up. Lovely, kitty. Lovely.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My cats will not eat any kind of wet cat food , they seem to hate it.Also,my female cat will not eat cat treats. We've tried to get her to but she just hates them.

Ruthless Gekko

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have four cats. One six year old, and three 'teenagers', as it were. Two are skinny, two are fat... And all four of them are the pickiest friggin' cats I've ever met. They all get finicky unless they have Whiskas of Friskeys. Currently, they have no-name brand... And they haven't shut up about food for two days... And I haven't had to refill their dishes for those two days. crying ;

Frozen Stalker

54,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
momiji will eat pretty much anything....exept for chocolate, which is a good thing.

Aged Nerd

freeloader-dono
I have four cats. One six year old, and three 'teenagers', as it were. Two are skinny, two are fat... And all four of them are the pickiest friggin' cats I've ever met. They all get finicky unless they have Whiskas of Friskeys. Currently, they have no-name brand... And they haven't shut up about food for two days... And I haven't had to refill their dishes for those two days. crying ;

LOL! That's what my cats do also XD If I have to get them the "cheap stuff" (yeah right, cheap my butt, it's still expensive to me mad lol) and you walk even near their food dish which sits in the kitchen all three stampede towards the bowl and they all sit in a triangle looking up at you going, "Food?"

It's so aggrevating because then they get underfoot while meowing gonk

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My kitty, Cleopatra is the little queen and she'll only eat that seriously expensive food, white bread and turkey. We've given her tuna juice and she didn't want it. We gave her hamburger and she refused to eat it. We gave her a little piece of wheat bread and she turned her nose up ... SHE EVEN DENIED CHICKEN! WHAT KIND OF CAT DOESN'T EAT CHICKEN!?!!? crying My queenie is so weirrrrrrrrrd Dx

Ruthless Gekko

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Usagi - Tan
LOL! That's what my cats do also XD If I have to get them the "cheap stuff" (yeah right, cheap my butt, it's still expensive to me mad lol) and you walk even near their food dish which sits in the kitchen all three stampede towards the bowl and they all sit in a triangle looking up at you going, "Food?"

It's so aggrevating because then they get underfoot while meowing gonk

O_O Wow... And here I thought my cats were unique in their annoyingness! That's hilarious! XD I wish you good luck with your finicky kitties, as I know you'll need it. *shudder* lol
its normal cat food - my cats only want our dinner when there is meat involved!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff