Welcome to Gaia! ::

Freya, when she'd claw, she'd go straight to the antique furniture rather than her toys or scratching post. And she as terrified of the Emery Board. ._.

5,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
she puts her butt in my face in the morning
I love my cat but... I'm tired of cleaning up poop from the bathtub.

I love my other cat but... I'm tired of her eating my erasers when I'm doing my math homework.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

17,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love my cat but...I don't love when he wakes us up at 3 a.m. to be let out, and he refuses to use the litter box! DX

Invisible Citizen

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

I love my cat but... she steals the food off my plate while i'm sitting right there and acts like i can't see her

I love my cat but... she decides to get her white fur all over my black clothes by sleeping on them when i'm not around!
/__/
(OwO)

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
I love my cat but I hate how she only wants attention when im trying do something. stare

Sparkly Scarface

9,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
I love my cat, but I need my face to breathe. It is not a tummy pillow.

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I love my kitten even though she sits on my keyboard, makes me lose my video games(and my dads too) and some how manages to post stuff on my computer, my cat is talent, and evil

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Mine screws with me when I am sleeping aside from attacking my feet she will lick my nostrils and eyelids or go right up to my ear and meow...loudly...so in return I teach her how to fly..into walls 3nodding

Questionable Fairy

I love my kitten, but she likes to play with my door when I'm trying to sleep.
She doesn't want in/out, she just likes to play with it, and it wakes me up gonk

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
I love my cat(Bonnie) but i wish he didn't sleep over my pillow.
I love my cat (Tony) but I wish she didn't try to steal all my meals while i'm still eating them.

Wheezing Fatcat

I love my cats but sometimes they step into their own poop and I won't touch them until I wash wherever the poop is. And they beg for food too much and when they don't get any, they raid the kitchen, esp. the trash bin. mad

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
i love my cat but its just the doorway is not ur room! and the walls arnt the scratching post!
i love my cat but my face aint no bed
i love my second cat but JUST MY FEET ARENT NUM NUMS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas