Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
iTouchYewxx
I love my cat, but I don't have to EARN affection from my dog. I bought the damn thing, pay for it's dinner, make sure he's healthy... blehblehbleh.]

Go switch your answer. now.

Business Vampire

I love my cat but... dude, this is nasty, so I'm putting it in white text. If you really wanna know, highlight between the domos.
User Image
My cat digs around in the bathroom trash and digs out my tampons, my mom's tampons, or my sister's tampons, chews them up, and leaves them in the middle of the floor.
User Image
Bunnywith
I love my cat but... dude, this is nasty, so I'm putting it in white text. If you really wanna know, highlight between the domos.
User Image
My cat digs around in the bathroom trash and digs out my tampons, my mom's tampons, or my sister's tampons, chews them up, and leaves them in the middle of the floor.
User Image

*brain pops*

Business Vampire

Salem_Wingshread
Bunnywith
User Image
User Image

*brain pops*

lol I warned you. xD more censored material between the domos!
User Image
Imagine how I feel when I find a chewed tampon on my bedroom floor when I'm not on my period! I know it isn't mine, but I have to pick it up! stressed and if I leave the door open he goes right back in and grabs the same one to keep nomming on!
User Image

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love my cat, but he is overly fascinated with ice, and consequently knocks over every cup he can making huge messes everywhere.

Business Vampire

Yogore
I love my cat but the second I leave my chair, she steals it and whines when I try to kick her out

I'm suffering from this a lot lately because I have the world's most amazing heater pointed at my chair! I get up to get tea, I come back, there's a furball curled up on my chair!

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
hairballs xp

Aged Nerd

I love my cat but I hate how she knocks over cups of water if you leave them unattended for long periods of time, kneads on my leg (her claws omg), and sometimes she is OVERLY affectionate...

But I love how fluffy she is lol, and she acts like a dog, she sleeps on her back on the floor and likes having her tummy rubbed~

I got the best of both worlds heart

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
I love my kitten but..
When I'm sleeping, he pounces on my face.
When I'm walking, he attacks my feet.
When I'm in the bathroom, he sits and waits outside for me.
When I'm reading, he attacks my book and my fingers until I pet him.

User Image

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love my cat but...
She sits on my hands when I play video games.
She throws up constantly.
She poops outside of the litterbox even when it's totally empty.
She scratches my boobs all the time.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Salem_Wingshread
PsychoChick101
Husky: Drools, smells bad, snores loudly, tries to follow me everywhere, likes shoving his nose in my face when I really don't want him around.

Leona: Tried eating my homework once, seems to like the taste of adhesive tape . . .

tape? really?

Yes. And I have no idea why. But we can't leave tape around her, or any thing in plastic packaging that's been sealed shut, because she will try to eat it . . .

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love my cat but he's an a*****e and wakes me up a 3 in the morning.
I love my cat but she wakes me up every morning, and marches me down to her food dish to fill it, even if it's full.
lol cats are so crazy XD

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
I love my cat but I could live without when he comes behind me on the computer chair and wraps his paws around my head!

At first it was cute, but now it's getting old. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces