Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey fellow Gaia's, enjoying all this kitty talk?

What I was wondering is do any other Gaians have the item "catastrophe"? If so aren't you also tired of waiting over a year for it to be finished evolving?!

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image
For the Rose is a Beautiful Flower
I find it kind of cool having a randomly evolving item like the catastrophe.
I expected it to take a long time to evolve,
and am old enough to have learned patience.
A Beautiful Flower with Thorns
User Image
An Adventurer is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when the plot requires him to.

Invisible Prophet

╝The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary

I stopped really caring about the length between evolutions a little while ago. What makes me kinda mad though is that they never announce when it does evolve, but it's kinda nice to have a surprise.

It's time to do it now and do it loud
KIlljoys make some noise!╔
I understand the patience but after over a year when it came out and most other items take a few months to fully evolve, you kind of want to get it over with.

I also understand the stopped caring because I care less for Gaia than I used to. I still like it, it's just it's not as huge a deal as it once was. I'd still like to see the end of the item though.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I am so happy that Catastrophe! finally got some cat poses. = ]
Yet, a year is a long wait for it to still be evolving. I know it's cheap and would evolving randomly, but a year is pretty rediculous.

5,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's really surprising~! heart
I thought Catastrophe wouldn't have other poses.. But it did~!! whee
Catastrophe is taking a long time to finish evolving huh =.=;;;

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
It won't be finished evolving for another year?!! I may not even still be on Gaia then! I take periodic breaks. sad

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
It'd be nice if it would...
Flamenekochan356

That face is exactly how I feel.

Yay other people feel like I do. 4laugh Maybe some of the higher-ups in Gaia will see us talking and get to evolving that catastrophe!
dark_elf
Flamenekochan356

That face is exactly how I feel.

Yay other people feel like I do. 4laugh Maybe some of the higher-ups in Gaia will see us talking and get to evolving that catastrophe!

Let's hope they do ^_^;;;
It's by the same person who does Case of Pietro, so I wouldn't hold your breath. |x

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image
# 1 x f a n x a n d x w i f e x o f x T s u n a y o s h i x S a w a d a . x x I x l o v e x T s u n a x m o r e x t h a n x a n y t h i n g x i n x t h i s x w o r l d .

: : :xxxxxxxxxxxxI own it~ I own the new owl one too~ I'm very patient with it, so it doesn't bother me that it's taking forever to evolve. Each pose so far has been cute, and the newest additions are just adorable. I don't mind waiting, when I get rewarded with such cuteness. I hope the owl one is just as cute too.

I x d o n ' t x c a r e x i f x h e ' s x n o t x a x l i v i n g , x b r e a t h i n g x p e r s o n. x x H e ' s x a l l x I ' l l x e v e r x w a n t x o r x n e e d . . .
User Image
Forumset design created by iTsunayoshi Sawada - 2010. Do not steal, do not alter or copy without permission.
I have the first few evovling items and they finished evovling less then a month. But i dont have that item but id sure like to have it crying

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
its cute but i didnt like waiting for it to evolve so i sold it but i might buy it back cause of all the new poses that it has now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff